SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *NO SPOILERS* - FRC Ended - Now Contains Spoilers - Discussion

Page 25 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *NO SPOILERS* - FRC Ended - Now Contains Spoilers  -  Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *NO SPOILERS* - FRC Ended - Now Contains Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Katiebelle Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:52 am

Oh noooo.... That was awful!

I feel terrible. I felt invasive watching it! Why didn't she stop him before he completely poured his heart out. He looked so shocked and lost. He really thought he was going to win.

Do you think she was leading him on by saying that she was in love with him?

And he thinks he's a joke! It breaks my heart.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *NO SPOILERS* - FRC Ended - Now Contains Spoilers  -  Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *NO SPOILERS* - FRC Ended - Now Contains Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Katiebelle Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:25 am

I'm dying to discuss with everyone who've been on this thread with me. Are we allowed to talk about the ending here now that the show is over? Which forum should I go to?

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:26 am

You can discuss here or on the other threads. Maybe post your thoughts here and then join the other threads they are hopping!

Cannot wait to read your thoughts, especially on Nick.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:33 am

Just watching atfr and to be frank I think Shawn's a jerk. Nick is coming across way better.

Also I'm dying to discuss the fact that Kaitlyn told Nick she was in love with him before the final rose but didn't tell Shawn. Why? Was she stringing him along? She told Shawn before he proposed that she'd been dying to tell him. So why did she have no problem telling Nick?

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:41 am

Because Kailtyn is a mean, immature, self-centered narcissist, IMO and she and Shawn deserve each other.

To the discussion at hand: IMO, Kaitlyn was stringing Nick along. She told him numerous times that she loved him off-camera. Not just falling in love or in love but loved him.. Just like when she said "Promise" to Nick when he told her he loved her. This is a BIG no no. You don't do it. She did, more than once and slept with him more than once.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:47 am

Nick just made a very good point. She could have told him in the morning but she let him pick a ring, sweat all day and then pour his heart out to her. You're right - she is mean and they do deserve each other.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:54 am

Finally finished. Ok - that was awful.

I felt bad for Nick and I thought Shawn came across as smarmy and Kaitlyn as uncaring and self absorbed. I don't think she really cares about Nick's feelings at all - she didn't give a decent answer to his question about why she choose to leave it to the very last moment to tell him she'd chosen Shawn.

Bad form Kaitlyn.

So what is everyone's guess for how long her and Shawn are going to stay together. I reckon they won't last 6 months.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:03 am

Oh I almost forgot.

Now you can tell me what the big scandal was! I've been waiting for it and it hasn't happened. They didn't discuss it at ATFR. Shall I just google "Bachelorette 11 scandal"?

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:03 am

I hope they last forever so that no one else has to put up with them. no no

There is so much going on in the threads especially concerning media and Nick's threads it is worth taking a look. :Nod:

Also, regarding the spoiler: There were 2 "spoilers":
1. From a guy who "spoils" the season based on people telling him he said on the day the first episode aired that Kaitlyn chose no one and that Nick proposed and was rejected. The forum sleuthed and already were figuring out that it was a false spoiler and that she did choose someone.
2. The week Nick came on the show, Kaitlyn spoiled the season by sending out a snapchat video of her in bed with Shawn. It was captured and posted all over the internet and by the media. So the lead of the show spoiled her own season. Some say it was an accident but myself and others believe it was intentional.

Thus, because there was a physical video of evidence that Shawn was with Kaitlyn in bed after filming and on one of their secret meetups (like Art and Matilda had) the spoiler guy had to change his spoiler and everyone knew the ending that saw or heard about Kaitlyn spoiling her own season.

IMO, she spoilt the season with the spoiler AND with her behavior as lead. She has also been in interviews as of yesterday with Shawn laughing at Nick and making fun of him with Shawn which you can read in the spoiled Media thread. Both of them making fun of Nick. It is appalling imo.

One bright side to those who like Nick, he is a serious contender for the next Bachelor. I think he will be amazing as the lead and hope he is chosen. Plus, Nick is a very, very lucky guy to not be stuck with that girl, imho. :yes:

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:15 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I hope they last forever so that no one else has to put up with them.  no no

There is so much going on in the threads especially concerning media and Nick's threads it is worth taking a look.  :Nod:

Also, regarding the spoiler: There were 2 "spoilers":
1. From a guy who "spoils" the season based on people telling him he said on the day the first episode aired that Kaitlyn chose no one and that Nick proposed and was rejected. The forum sleuthed and already were figuring out that it was a false spoiler and that she did choose someone.
2. The week Nick came on the show, Kaitlyn spoiled the season by sending out a snapchat video of her in bed with Shawn. It was captured and posted all over the internet and by the media. So the lead of the show spoiled her own season. Some say it was an accident but myself and others believe it was intentional.

Thus, because there was a physical video of evidence that Shawn was with Kaitlyn in bed after filming and on one of their secret meetups (like Art and Matilda had) the spoiler guy had to change his spoiler and everyone knew the ending that saw or heard about Kaitlyn spoiling her own season.

IMO, she spoilt the season with the spoiler AND with her behavior as lead. She has also been in interviews as of yesterday with Shawn laughing at Nick and making fun of him with Shawn which you can read in the spoiled Media thread. Both of them making fun of Nick. It is appalling imo.

One bright side to those who like Nick, he is a serious contender for the next Bachelor. I think he will be amazing as the lead and hope he is chosen. Plus, Nick is a very, very lucky guy to not be stuck with that girl, imho. :yes:

That's horrible. I'll definitely read the other threads when I have time to try and catch up on all the news.

Did Kaitlyn get into trouble for spoiling the ending? I thought they were very strict about this - I know they were for BachNZ.
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:18 am

No idea if there are monetary ramifications for K spoiling her own season but Jimmy Kimmel on his talk show said that TPTB/ABC network were very very upset. Hard to sue the lead of a show though, because then who wants to be lead?

However, Kaitlyn doesn't need to be punished by TPTB... she has to live with herself and with her Empty Box of Rocks (a nickname for Shawn) and that is punishment enough, imho.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:28 am

Katie - it was so enjoyable to read your posts here especially while watching the finale!! yes Feel free to join in all the other threads. You can continue using this thread, but it won't be around for much longer.

Thanks AAL for recapping for Katie.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *NO SPOILERS* - FRC Ended - Now Contains Spoilers - Discussion

+25
CarrieA
AllAboutLove
stuckinsc
Jolena
Ladybug82
Linds911
Maggenzm
Rolly
happygolucky
mercieme
Sprite