SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *NO SPOILERS* - FRC Ended - Now Contains Spoilers - Discussion

Page 24 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *NO SPOILERS* - FRC Ended - Now Contains Spoilers  -  Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *NO SPOILERS* - FRC Ended - Now Contains Spoilers - Discussion

Post by bachfan-and-tvtalk Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:50 am

ALSO What Happened to the ABC forum ? I saw it's not working for some reason....lots of views and barely any posts.

Were people fighting in there and they blocked posting or something ?
or just the forum got messed up somehow ? Did anyone official answer what the problem was ?

just curious.

bachfan-and-tvtalk

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *NO SPOILERS* - FRC Ended - Now Contains Spoilers  -  Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *NO SPOILERS* - FRC Ended - Now Contains Spoilers - Discussion

Post by bachfan-and-tvtalk Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:00 am

Hi I found the "LINKS" thread. Thank You everyone for posting those.

Hopefully I can see tonight's shows somewhere - Will try.

Smiley

bachfan-and-tvtalk

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfan-and-tvtalk Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:45 am

Just got to say, finding the link at dispatch was bad, baaaad, bad.

I typed it into the URL bar and I immediately heard Jimmy Kimmel say -

"On the night we're celebrating the engagement of Kaitlin and ____"

AAAARRRGH. He told the end result of the show in ONE SECOND,

Before I had a chance to see the show. : (

SAAAAAAAD FACE.

(There should be a way to get to the link, and then click on

"WATCH THE BACHELORETTE" to see the show from the beginning,

WITHOUT getting any spoilers. So sad. Maddening. Ugh.

I wanted to see the show and be surprised at the ending.

ugh ugh ugh

bachfan-and-tvtalk

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:21 pm

bachfan, I'm so sorry for what happened, I wish I could had helped you, but I wasn't paying attention to this thread on the night of the live-ATFR.
I believe there should be a thread somewhere in here with the links how to watch TB show ... and for the future .. I'm sending you PM... watch for the rose.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:28 am

Hello all!

Have finally started watching the finale - work deadlines and family commitments have been getting in the way of my new Bach/Bachette obsession!

Can I discuss want happens here as the finale has been or should I go to the spoiled pages? I'm only at the stage where Shawn is visiting Kaitlyn's family.

I thought Nick's visit went really well. Was a little nervous for him when her mother said she wasn't that impress with him on Andi's season but looks like he won her over.

I just can't get behind Shawn. I actually think that Kaitlyn has it wrong. I don't think that Nick hates Shawn but Shawn definitely hates Nick!

Plan to watch the rest when kids in bed so will post again tonight - but not sure where!!!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:33 am

Katiebelle. I will be happy to read you here. Until you finish, I would stay here or you will hear the end.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:37 am

Katie! I was looking forward to hear what you thought about the finale! You should probably stay here until you are done with the episode, because all the other threads are filled with discussion on Kaitlyn's decision. Come join us after though! Really excited to hear your thoughts on how everything goes down!

And totally agree with you regarding Shawn and Nick. I think that Nick just feels disrespected and upset that he is being judged so unfairly, but I don't think he actually hates Shawn. I can't behind get the guy either!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:42 am

stuckinsc wrote:Katiebelle. I will be happy to read you here. Until you finish, I would stay here or you will hear the end.

Thanks Stuckinsc! I'm sure I'll have a lot to say!

I'm still in two minds over who is going to win. One part of me wants Nick to win and for Shawn to go sobbing into the sunset but the other part of me wants Shawn to win so Nick can be the next Bachelor and meet a girl who is nicer that Kaitlyn - and we get to watch the love story!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:00 am

Just managed to sneak in a a bit more of the finale.

I hate to say this but big props to Shawn for asking Kaitlyn's parents for permission to marry her. I'm pretty sure he has the vote from them and Kaitlyn's sister has already said that she is TeamShawn.

I wonder how much influence her family's feelings will have over her decision. If it was me I'd definitely give quite a bit of power to my family's bias. She seems very close to her family and I think she has already said that their thoughts might influence the outcome.

Maybe not looking so good for Nick now?

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:38 am

cheerleader wow :youdaman:

Nick's gift to Kaitlyn! He's sooooo romantic - she has to choose him!

What an amazing sweet gorgeous thing to do.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:02 am

OMG - the memory jar! I'm about to combust! If I'd ever been given one of those it would have been all over rover - I'm yours for life!

Love love love it! As much as Shawn has annoyed me during the season I have to say that is one of the most sweetest romantic things ever!

Hmmm... How do I go about droppings some heavy hints to my husband?

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:32 am

Hang on hang on! Does Nick think he's going to win because Neil Lane came knocking at his door?

Both guys have picked a ring. When does she tell the F2? Do both guys propose before she makes her decision and she says yes to one and no to the other? That seems harsh. Why hasn't she knocked on one of their doors like Andi did? This could end up as a disaster!

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *NO SPOILERS* - FRC Ended - Now Contains Spoilers - Discussion

+25
CarrieA
AllAboutLove
stuckinsc
Jolena
Ladybug82
Linds911
Maggenzm
Rolly
happygolucky
mercieme
Sprite