SELECT CONTENT

Who will be Kaitlyn's Final 1!? **LOCKED**

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who will be Kaitlyn's Final One!?

Who will be Kaitlyn's Final 1!? **LOCKED** Vote_lcap6%Who will be Kaitlyn's Final 1!? **LOCKED** Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 7 ]
Who will be Kaitlyn's Final 1!? **LOCKED** Vote_lcap0%Who will be Kaitlyn's Final 1!? **LOCKED** Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who will be Kaitlyn's Final 1!? **LOCKED** Vote_lcap35%Who will be Kaitlyn's Final 1!? **LOCKED** Vote_rcap 35% 
[ 41 ]
Who will be Kaitlyn's Final 1!? **LOCKED** Vote_lcap1%Who will be Kaitlyn's Final 1!? **LOCKED** Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]
Who will be Kaitlyn's Final 1!? **LOCKED** Vote_lcap0%Who will be Kaitlyn's Final 1!? **LOCKED** Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who will be Kaitlyn's Final 1!? **LOCKED** Vote_lcap38%Who will be Kaitlyn's Final 1!? **LOCKED** Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 45 ]
Who will be Kaitlyn's Final 1!? **LOCKED** Vote_lcap20%Who will be Kaitlyn's Final 1!? **LOCKED** Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 23 ]

Total Votes : 117

Poll closed

Who will be Kaitlyn's Final 1!? **LOCKED** Empty Who will be Kaitlyn's Final 1!? **LOCKED**

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 17, 2015 12:38 am

Vote for who you think will be the Final 1!

ETA: Results after epi 3

Who will be Kaitlyn's Final 1!? **LOCKED** Who_wi10

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue May 26, 2015 8:59 pm; edited 3 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Who will be Kaitlyn's Final 1!? **LOCKED** Empty Re: Who will be Kaitlyn's Final 1!? **LOCKED**

Post by Guest Sun May 17, 2015 12:41 am

I like Nick, but after seeing the opinions in Dr. Chris' thread, I think he could be the F1

Back to top Go down

Who will be Kaitlyn's Final 1!? **LOCKED** Empty Re: Who will be Kaitlyn's Final 1!? **LOCKED**

Post by bluwavz Sun May 17, 2015 12:42 am

I think it'll be Nick.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun May 17, 2015 12:43 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Vote for who you think will be the Final 1!
Thanks GA!

I put Shawn. The sm is what I would expect for f1, he perfectly physically fits in with the previous exes, and I think it's really, really hard to go from freaking out over him on night one and at least the wrestling date to choosing someone else within such a short time frame, regardless of any tptb-ian misdirections we will see during the season. Of course this could all change once the season starts and we see them together!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun May 17, 2015 12:53 am

omg i know this was my idea but PICK CAREFULLY.

*still deciding*

if this was asked a few weeks ago, it would have been so easy. whoever has put dr. chris on my radar, you are to blame!!  :crazed   giggling

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun May 17, 2015 1:47 am

Not enough info for me yet.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun May 17, 2015 2:01 am

Shawn: just too predictable. Both uttered the words "love at first sight" episode 1. Rolling Eyes
Chris: K refers to him as "nugget" which she also calls her BFF Becca. hmmm
Nick: IMO this whole season would look even more staged and setup if it's him. no
Ben H: I don't see him with Kaitlyn. I don't NOT see him with Kaitlyn. Wildcard. no idea

I haven't a clue.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun May 17, 2015 3:37 am

^^ That's the fun of voting in this poll! It's hard though.. deff not enough information. I'm going off of little tidbits here and there. At this point, anyone on this forum could persuade me into any of the top 6 guys LOL.

Here is my assessment:

K picked Chris Hemsworth & CSoules in "This or That" - Chris Hemsworth is also a gentle giant, with some edge. Chris Soules is a nice guy. She will go for the nice guy with some edge to keep up with her. Shawn is closest physically to those guys. K has made comment about "closest to love at first sight" and there has been some opinions that she is into him. Andi really pegged Josh and she ended up with Josh. Roberto was Ali's FIR, Shawn could repeat that and be the next person who gets ends up F1 with the FIR.

I always thought K's personality was great and perfect for Nick, but I was a little worried that HE might not be for her but only because I don't really know K completely because it took her awhile to open up on CS's season, but she eventually did a bit near the end. This is the part that will have to watch to play out.

Then all of a sudden, Dr. Chris is on my radar which kind of throws me off. I almost kind of think of Sean. He had no personality on Em's season but on his own season, he actually was humorous and charming and part of me thinks that nice guy Chris could be that. Her 'nugget' comment could either mean they left on good terms or again, endearment. Yes its a term she uses with Becca, but Chris could also be her lover and friend. People use the slang 'bae' all the time, even towards friends too.

K's comment about 'slow and steady' comment could be Chris or Ben H.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun May 17, 2015 7:17 am

albean99 wrote:Not enough info for me yet.
same here - thank u for saying that! 
I'm getting constant error messages in my head

>inconclusive > inconclusive > inconclusive >
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Summer23 Sun May 17, 2015 10:07 am

IMO the clues are leading to Dr. Chris

Summer23

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun May 17, 2015 6:13 pm

I voted Shawn for both polls because I think he is a good match (as of now) and for selfish reasons, I want Dr. Chris to be the next lead.  

Voting today before spoilers.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Sun May 17, 2015 6:15 pm

Thanks for adding the second poll.  

I'm on the "who I want Kaitlyn to pick is different than who I think Kaitlyn will pick but I just want Kaitlyn to be happy" bus

Last edited by jello1592 on Sun May 17, 2015 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Who will be Kaitlyn's Final 1!? **LOCKED**

+15
umngirl
nutty1
KB_Mom
Diana
Kashathediva