SELECT CONTENT

Who will be Kaitlyn's Final 1!? **LOCKED**

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who will be Kaitlyn's Final One!?

Who will be Kaitlyn's Final 1!? **LOCKED** - Page 4 Vote_lcap6%Who will be Kaitlyn's Final 1!? **LOCKED** - Page 4 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 7 ]
Who will be Kaitlyn's Final 1!? **LOCKED** - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%Who will be Kaitlyn's Final 1!? **LOCKED** - Page 4 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who will be Kaitlyn's Final 1!? **LOCKED** - Page 4 Vote_lcap35%Who will be Kaitlyn's Final 1!? **LOCKED** - Page 4 Vote_rcap 35% 
[ 41 ]
Who will be Kaitlyn's Final 1!? **LOCKED** - Page 4 Vote_lcap1%Who will be Kaitlyn's Final 1!? **LOCKED** - Page 4 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]
Who will be Kaitlyn's Final 1!? **LOCKED** - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%Who will be Kaitlyn's Final 1!? **LOCKED** - Page 4 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who will be Kaitlyn's Final 1!? **LOCKED** - Page 4 Vote_lcap38%Who will be Kaitlyn's Final 1!? **LOCKED** - Page 4 Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 45 ]
Who will be Kaitlyn's Final 1!? **LOCKED** - Page 4 Vote_lcap20%Who will be Kaitlyn's Final 1!? **LOCKED** - Page 4 Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 23 ]

Total Votes : 117

Poll closed

Who will be Kaitlyn's Final 1!? **LOCKED** - Page 4 Empty Re: Who will be Kaitlyn's Final 1!? **LOCKED**

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2015 12:33 pm

giggling

Back to top Go down

Who will be Kaitlyn's Final 1!? **LOCKED** - Page 4 Empty Re: Who will be Kaitlyn's Final 1!? **LOCKED**

Post by sdmom Mon May 18, 2015 12:34 pm

sdmom wrote:I don't know who to vote. I have a fav but don't want to get my hope too high. I won't be surprised if she didn't pick anyone either. Honestly, to me, kaitlyn doesn't have the crazy in love glow.

Sorry to quote myself, but I was kind of right. I need time to process the spoiler though.
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon May 18, 2015 1:04 pm

I picked Shawn but I forgot she even had the option of choosing no one until umngirl mentioned that. I only saw her with Shawn or nick since I had a feeling they were chatting behind the scenes. Because none of the guys really fit her type. Also maybe she did have a boyfriend before being picked sooo laugh out loud. I'm not too mad though

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon May 18, 2015 1:08 pm

My choice (not considering Kaitlyn's feelings because I don't actually know her taste) was Nick and here who I voted she would pick was Ben H. ... I thought lets go with someone unexpected.
And unexpected happened ... so far ... we'll have to watch to see.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon May 18, 2015 1:10 pm

sdmom wrote:
sdmom wrote:I don't know who to vote. I have a fav but don't want to get my hope too high. I won't be surprised if she didn't pick anyone either. Honestly, to me, kaitlyn doesn't have the crazy in love glow.

Sorry to quote myself, but I was kind of right. I need time to process the spoiler though.
spot on -- yea she doesn't have the crazy in love glow I agree with that...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon May 18, 2015 1:11 pm

If we believe RS we need a new button that says No One

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Who will be Kaitlyn's Final 1!? **LOCKED**

+15
umngirl
nutty1
KB_Mom
Diana
Kashathediva