SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Australia - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Australia - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: MAFS - Australia - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:36 am

Apparently one of the couples is pregnant already? http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/married-at-first-sights-clare-and-lachlan-expecting-first-child/story-fn8yvfst-1227377812818

Last edited by AmyB on Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Australia - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: MAFS - Australia - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AEF Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:04 am

This one seems legit, Michelle is married but not to James, I thought I read somewhere this was filmed beginning of last year
http://www.mamamia.com.au/entertainment/married-at-first-sight-marriage/

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:06 am

Aww sad I liked her with james

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:32 am

are there any links for epi 3 up yet? Thx
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by crazychicken Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:57 am

emusha wrote:are there any links for epi 3 up yet? Thx

It is up on the official site

http://www.9jumpin.com.au/show/married-at-first-sight/episodes/season-1/episode-3/episode-3/

You might need Hola unblocker if you are outside of Australia and make sure all flash block and ad block is off as the Jump In website is very fussy.

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:08 pm

crazychicken wrote:

http://www.9jumpin.com.au/show/married-at-first-sight/episodes/season-1/episode-3/episode-3/

You might need Hola unblocker if you are outside of Australia and make sure all flash block and ad block is off as the Jump In website is very fussy.

Thanks CC!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:09 pm

AEF wrote:This one seems legit, Michelle is married but not to James, I thought I read somewhere this was filmed beginning of last year
http://www.mamamia.com.au/entertainment/married-at-first-sight-marriage/

Dissapointing! I thought they were a good match.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3105737/How-cracks-appeared-smitten-Michelle-James-marriage-just-ONE-week-in.html

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:50 pm

Thanks CC!

Funny -- the hot and heavy makeouts on mafs seem to be bad omens going by these guys and davina and sean...interesting that she went to an old bf after leaving james
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by crazychicken Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:13 pm

She did move rather quick even for an ex the "weddings" were filmed around the start of September 2014, so if James & Michelle said no at the end of the experiment (very likely) that means Michelle & the mystery husband were engaged in less than 6 months as they needed to serve the 30 day intention to marry period before the wedding.

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:03 pm

I found her mom's comments very interesting -- that she's a bit of a doormat and lets things fester etc. but that she moves very fast...sounds like the same pattern with going back to this guy but I hope the bf she ended up with doesn't fit in that category and is tuned into her and gives her space
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:32 pm

crazychicken wrote:

Next week episode 4 looks interesting.....all 4 couples meet each other!

Back to top Go down

Post by crazychicken Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:19 pm

Now it is not the middle of the night and I am on work time I will comment

There were a lot of F bombs last night

Holy mood swings Clare, you can only go to the farm for one weekend, you say Friday night commute into Sydney for rehearsals on Saturday back to the farm until Monday morning Lachlan says OK, then next minute (ok day) you taking Lachlan to boxing is far more important and he should be grateful for anytime that you give him and it him that has an attitude problem. Great passive aggressive move taking your ring off and leaving it above the sink just to let him know that you are still pissed off, then he sends you flowers and you still come home pissy and it is only when he approaches you and mentions them that you deem to talk to him but not apologise or thank him for them. All I can say is RUN LACHLAN RUN

Love Zoe's friends honesty that woman was having none of Zoe being a judgmental cow about his education. Alex seems to have her number though, which is a bit sad as I do not think many women would handle a microwave dinner and portaloo on the lawn with laughter like Zoe did, if she didn't rush her judgement so much I think they were a good match.

Did Roni pack her whole apartment, at least she made herself at home she bought the cushions, photo frames and all her plastics. The she does as laundry as she 'looks after her man', she was smothering me through the TV, I know they are supposed to take the experiment seriously but Roni went for 0 to 100 as soon as she walked in the door and then cries to her friens that she doesn't want to be in control like her previous marriage, it didn't seem to help though that was some awkward silenced covered by gulping of drinks there.

James holy tantrum we get it you damaged your new bed, instead of pouting like a baby and swearing how about you either let it go or find a solution to fix it.

Oh the experts I liked that they gave relationship tips in a more general manner I felt like I learnt something

I am not sure any of the couples are going to make it, but since they are not married so they do not need to wait for a divorce I am taking this as light entertainment.

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Australia - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+16
Pia1
anOldBMW
Linds911
2observe
crazychicken