SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Australia - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Australia - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: MAFS - Australia - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by charriotoffire Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:41 pm

Thank you so much for the Hola blocker tip crazychicken! That was a great tip!

Lachlan and Alex are a good catch, why are they not getting any quality women in Australia?   Zoe and Claire are both b*llbusters and not very likable.  

I read somewhere that Claire is pregnant so I guess Lachlan has put up with her attitude.

Loving this show.
charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Australia - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: MAFS - Australia - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by 2observe Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:36 pm

crazychicken wrote:
emusha wrote:are there any links for epi 3 up yet? Thx

It is up on the official site

http://www.9jumpin.com.au/show/married-at-first-sight/episodes/season-1/episode-3/episode-3/

You might need Hola unblocker if you are outside of Australia and make sure all flash block and ad block is off as the Jump In website is very fussy.
How do you get the Hola unblocker? TIA
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by crazychicken Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:48 pm

Go to Hola.org and download the extension for your browser

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:27 pm

crazychicken wrote:Go to Hola.org and download the extension for your browser
Thanks.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:15 pm

Does anyone have another link to yesterday's episode? The show's website is not working for me today.

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:49 pm

Steel2009 wrote:Does anyone have another link to yesterday's episode?  The show's website is not working for me today.

This is the website I use to catch up on shows. http://watch-series-tv.to/serie/married_at_first_sight_au
Episode isn't posted yet but hopefully later today/tomorrow. Going to start watching now that US version is ending soon Hopefully it's better then this current US season!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  MAFS - Australia - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 4 1f49c

MAFS - Australia - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 4 8367-910 MAFS - Australia - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 4 I_got_13 MAFS - Australia - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 4 E5kqdm15 MAFS - Australia - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 4 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:52 pm

Linds911 wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:Does anyone have another link to yesterday's episode?  The show's website is not working for me today.

This is the website I use to catch up on shows.  http://watch-series-tv.to/serie/married_at_first_sight_au
Episode isn't posted yet but hopefully later today/tomorrow. Going to start watching now that US version is ending soon Hopefully it's better then this current US season!  

Thanks so much!!!! handwave

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:53 pm

https://twitter.com/FaithMareeRyan/status/608018493485645825

Zoe & Alex JUST had their First baby!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:30 pm

^ WOW already!? How long have they been married for?

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  MAFS - Australia - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 4 1f49c

MAFS - Australia - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 4 8367-910 MAFS - Australia - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 4 I_got_13 MAFS - Australia - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 4 E5kqdm15 MAFS - Australia - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 4 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:46 pm

I really enjoyed the episode. I could watch Zoe for an entire episode, she is hilarious. Not sure how edited this is but Clare's stance does not make sense. Michael not in it for what could be a variety of reasons but you would have to signal out his past relationship history or lack of it.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:09 pm

Steel2009 wrote:https://twitter.com/FaithMareeRyan/status/608018493485645825

How old does that baby look? It's not a newborn so it's 9 months plus say 3 months - I did think filming may have been done a year ago but someone else said towards end of last year. Is that baby definitely theirs?

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by crazychicken Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:05 am

AEF wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:https://twitter.com/FaithMareeRyan/status/608018493485645825

How old does that baby look? It's not a newborn so it's 9 months plus say 3 months - I did think filming may have been done a year ago but someone else said towards end of last year. Is that baby definitely theirs?

That was me I think, I got the dates wrong, a friend of a friend was involved in the editing process and made mention in Sep of the show so I assumed that is when it started. He has said that it has been 12 months since filming as they filmed in May.

Sorry for my confusion I will check my "facts" better next time Embarassed

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Australia - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+16
Pia1
anOldBMW
Linds911
2observe
crazychicken