SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - Thread #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 11 of 38 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - Thread #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - Thread #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Tue May 19, 2015 10:47 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:

Of course, but since this is the case - he said it was "fiance type of stuff" and for him it's about making love, yet a year later, he goes on the same reality television show and has sex with another lead of this show that he knew in person less time than Andi. Both women were dating other men at the time too.  

Two adults can do as they please, but if Nick didn't do and say what he did to Andi then I think I would view it differently. Don't complain, embarrass a woman, and then go and do the same exact thing and do it sooner with another woman when it doesn't line up with what he was spewing at Andi.
Girl, we haven't been jiving much since the break-up but I'm glad we always have our Nick disdain to bind us. laugh out loud laugh out loud

He's a piece of work but the girls should know better, truly.

laugh out loud I think we both dislike Nick more than we ever liked Andi and Josh! Andi might be doing some things that have annoyed me lately, but this is one thing I'll always stand firm on.

Fingers crossed we get a full season of Shawn!
LMAO!!! This is truth.

Go and be free, Shawn!

Go and seek help, Kait!

Go away, Nick.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - Thread #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - Thread #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nutty1 Tue May 19, 2015 10:47 pm

I just got home and watched nothing yet. I don't think the having sex part is bad (who knows how often that happened?) but why the heck did she tell the guys???

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue May 19, 2015 10:48 pm

officeRules wrote:First run-through with slo mo I did not see Nick anywhere near her hotel room.  

Can someone explain why they think sex with Nick took place in Ireland?  

Is the hotel they showed in Ireland or in the US? I don't think we know for sure.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue May 19, 2015 10:49 pm

In the preview when they showed Kaitlyn with Nick for the first time it was clear that they already had something going on. I think sex was a mistake but it is what it is. Pretty sure this wasn't the first time this has happened in the show but the first where they tease it in the season preview. Usually they hold back something this dramatic until just before it airs. So why did they not only show it but Nick arriving?

I missed a good part of the show tonight because of tornadoes in the area but saw enough. I thought Kaitlyn came into her own once she was the lead. I liked a lot of the guys, way more than I expected. Will be interested in seeing what all happens.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 19, 2015 10:50 pm

bleuberry wrote:
lexforlife wrote:I think Nick is very good at doing "fiance type things" on tv only Hugesmile
I see him returning for BIP and doing fiance type things The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - Thread #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 2498057887

Hahaha. Oprah style laugh out loud

You get to do fiancé things and you get to do fiancé things  and you get to do fiancé things and you get to do fiancé things and you get to do fiancé things. Fiancé things for everyone!
This is hilarious! I'm crying! laugh out loud 

Nick every season! I demand Nick every season, tptb! You've shown me the magic and I cannot get enough now.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue May 19, 2015 10:50 pm

rosesrREd wrote:
mercieme wrote:
Max64 wrote:

I honestly think that's going to be the story this season, Nick, it was always Nick

But that's not how most fans will see it though, they are painting them both Nick and Kaitlyn in a bad light IMO

In the past, they totally hid any former contestant coming back to the show.  They were so blatantly showing him and her making out, and her not being able to contain her excitement when she announced he was there.  The previews don't jive with what they normally do in these cases.  Something is definitely off with these previews.  

I am shocked that RS was validated tonight by TPTB, RS said Kaitlyn made out with Nick in New York and they showed it, unreal

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Tue May 19, 2015 10:50 pm

mercieme wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:
ICU wrote:
I
Or maybe they didn't go on the fantasy suite date?  Maybe that is why Ben was let go according to RS after the date???

I am pretty sure that was Ben H and her kissing on the bed with rose pedals. Can't imagine that would be any other date than the fantasy suite.

Brittany, I am so confused and not sure what I saw anymore, really hoping for the screen caps to get to the bottom of who did what and where, this is mess for realz
I am a bit confused too. I have it on DVR so I was able to go back and look. They piece a lot of scenes together really quick but there is one scene where she pulls a guy down on a bed with rose pedals and when I stop it there I can almost promise it's Ben H.
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Tue May 19, 2015 10:51 pm

albean99 wrote:In the preview when they showed Kaitlyn with Nick for the first time it was clear that they already had something going on. I think sex was a mistake but it is what it is. Pretty sure this wasn't the first time this has happened in the show but the first where they tease it in the season preview. Usually they hold back something this dramatic until just before it airs. So why did they not only show it but Nick arriving?

I missed a good part of the show tonight because of tornadoes in the area but saw enough. I thought Kaitlyn came into her own once she was the lead. I liked a lot of the guys, way more than I expected. Will be interested in seeing what all happens.

Hope everything is okay Bean!! handwave

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Tue May 19, 2015 10:51 pm

officeRules wrote:First run-through with slo mo I did not see Nick anywhere near her hotel room.  

Can someone explain why they think sex with Nick took place in Ireland?  

Don't know about Ireland, I'm just assuming based on timing. I can't fathom why she would tell the guys if it was just FSD so I assume it had to be pre-FSD. I guess it could have happened in San Antonio or in NYC. Man, if it was before Ireland I think the reverberations will be even stronger...that would be before he even gets a 1:1!

allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue May 19, 2015 10:51 pm

bleuberry wrote:
lexforlife wrote:I think Nick is very good at doing "fiance type things" on tv only Hugesmile
I see him returning for BIP and doing fiance type things The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - Thread #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 2498057887

Hahaha. Oprah style laugh out loud

You get to do fiancé things and you get to do fiancé things  and you get to do fiancé things and you get to do fiancé things and you get to do fiancé things. Fiancé things for everyone!

laugh out loud And to think Nick might possibly try to meet with Kaitlyn before the ATFR like he did with Andi. Wash. Rinse. Repeat. with this guy!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 19, 2015 10:52 pm

Of course, it's not the first time sex happened in this franchise outside the FS. Blob had sex his season like 6.5 times? Ben and Courtney oceaned it up. I am sure there are others.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 38 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - Thread #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+68
MiaHawk
mtnlvr55
Jolena
Longhornfan
RealityEscape
Luvstruck
gurlbrit
Iam4UGA
Hotmomma
BowenAnderson
sara11