SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - Thread #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 36 of 38 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - Thread #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - Thread #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MiaHawk Wed May 20, 2015 2:53 pm

Was it just me or was the music playing during the RC last night very similar to the theme song from House of Cards? Can someone confirm if that was the typical RC music or if it was changed up? TIA. It struck me as being different and oddly similar to H of C, and now with all the crazy previews, I think it may be symbolic if indeed it is a new song. A foreshadowing, perhaps?
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - Thread #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - Thread #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nannymargie Wed May 20, 2015 3:05 pm

Jolena wrote:
reason wrote:Well the spoiler is misleading JMHO and if she and Nick has been talking for months that is not a fast thing in my book MHO

I agree reason if she's been in contact with Nick it's not a fast thing. It's possible the spoiler is correct but ATFR maybe she and Nick continue to date. Something isn't adding up. RS is saying Shawn,Chris and Josh are in the running for the next lead. If Nick and Shawn are the F2 standing then wouldn't Nick be in the running ?   Nick getting shut down and being the F2 twice back to back shows yet no mention of him makes me think something is def up with Nick no idea    

Nick being on the bachelorette twice and then the bachelor would be way to much of Nick on our TV. I don't think the TPTB would do that.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed May 20, 2015 3:08 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Jolena wrote:
reason wrote:Well the spoiler is misleading JMHO and if she and Nick has been talking for months that is not a fast thing in my book MHO

I agree reason if she's been in contact with Nick it's not a fast thing. It's possible the spoiler is correct but ATFR maybe she and Nick continue to date. Something isn't adding up. RS is saying Shawn,Chris and Josh are in the running for the next lead. If Nick and Shawn are the F2 standing then wouldn't Nick be in the running ?   Nick getting shut down and being the F2 twice back to back shows yet no mention of him makes me think something is def up with Nick no idea    

Nick being on the bachelorette twice and then the bachelor would be way to much of Nick on our TV.  I don't think the TPTB would do that.

This is true !! I hope not giggling
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed May 20, 2015 3:09 pm

If you blow up the elevator picture is looks more like Shawn.  His hair is light colored and the back of his hair is straight.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 20, 2015 3:14 pm

Longhornfan wrote:One of the things that caught my attention in the previews last night was that on two different occasions, Kaitlyn was shown saying something to the effect that she was "going to go with her feelings".  The first time she said it was after stating how excited she was to be the Bachelorette.  And, I took that statement to mean that she was going to let down her walls and and just go for it, to not let her fears get in her way.

The second time she used the "go with her feelings" statement, she added "and it was just him and I".  That may or may not go along with the teaser from last night.

Also, when we hear Kaitlyn saying that if there is a lack of sexual chemistry with any of the guys, then that would be a deal breaker for her.  And, they showed her and Shawn together when that was said.  Again, this could just mean nothing.

I am anxious to see and hear what our wonderful sleuthers on this board can come up with, to either prove or disprove the spoiler.  I hope that it is to disprove it - or to at least make it a better ending than what we have been told.
Well, we already had Jill and Ed's ED so I guess they might redo the storyline. Just yikes. I hope she doesn't seriously keep acting like the kindergarten two-wheeler all the kids take a turn learning to ride. It's not looking good right now.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Wed May 20, 2015 4:06 pm

nannymargie wrote:If you blow up the elevator picture is looks more like Shawn.  His hair is light colored and the back of his hair is straight.

I agree. The guy that knocks on her room door seems to be Shawn, looks like same sweater in the elevator. IMO, it's not related to the sex scandal in the previews. I do believe it was Nick that had sex with her.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Wed May 20, 2015 4:11 pm

I'm just going to label this season the season of lust and just sit back and see how everything develops. At least there is one guarantee, this season it's certainly not going to be boring. I already can't wait to next Monday.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed May 20, 2015 4:36 pm

Sex sells. MF is going to the bank this season IF he makes it all about sex. Which, from the season previews, appears to be what he will do. Whether there was or wasn't sex, whether it was a big deal to the men or not, whether anyone left because of it, etc....he can splice and dice good ole Thanksgiving dinner with Grandma and make it appear to be all about sex. And he will.

Nick sells. MF and his minions know exactly how much buzz and chatter Nick is capable of generating. They saw it during Andi's season and they saw it pre-airing. Once the sleuths figured out that Nick joined Kaitlyn's group of guys, this board blew up. They know that. They gave us that season preview with evidence that Nick shows up and joins in (multiple scenes) precisely because it is worth more money to them to get people talking, and watching, and talking some more.

As for K and her men and sex that did or did not happen...I will wait and see (whatever it is that they show us) and make my own judgments. Way too early for me to even have an opinion.

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2015 4:39 pm

Sorry I lost where the preview videos were posted, can someone point me to it?

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Wed May 20, 2015 4:51 pm

^^
http://www.zap2it.com/blogs/the_bachelorette_kaitlyn_bristowe_nick_viall_joining_the_season-2015-05

Video at the bottom
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 20, 2015 4:56 pm

sophienette wrote:Sorry I lost where the preview videos were posted, can someone point me to it?

Media No discussion

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Wed May 20, 2015 5:14 pm

Mia, in answer to your post.

Sexiest season -- EVER!!!

— Mike Fleiss (@fleissmeister) May 18, 2015

Plus the 50 Shades theme during the first preview, we all know where Fleiss is taking this. hmmm
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 38 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Premier May 18-19 - Thread #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+68
MiaHawk
mtnlvr55
Jolena
Longhornfan
RealityEscape
Luvstruck
gurlbrit
Iam4UGA
Hotmomma
BowenAnderson
sara11