SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cali - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 21, 2015 12:30 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Alanna wrote:
bleuberry wrote:

I think once his 15 mins were over, he came back for more. Media attention only lasts so long before people basically don't care anymore. You'd think he prefers it that way but no, here we are again. I don't get it.
Of course he's going on for the attention, adventure, and fun, isn't that what they all do? It's just disingenuous when they say otherwise imo.

Unless he has fundamentally changed as a person in the last 5-10 years since our mutual friends were hanging out with him on the regular, then that is not the Nick they know or describe. Normal, reserved, quiet, even a bit of a wall-flower in large group settings is their description.  Sorry, not going with RS's description. He doesn't know Nick. His "source" on Nick's character is likely someone from Josh's camp, so fundamentally biased IMO.  
MOAA: He went on the show to pursue an interest he had in Kaitlyn. TPTB realized this and went with it for whatever reasons they had. I suspect it was to add to the show: talk, drama and perhaps even a happy ending. 
I posted this in another thread and will bring it here regarding the chop chop chop preview: 

"The bottom line is we actually don't know the specifics of what happened. 
The preview leads the viewers to believe one thing. SEX. Sex sells. It's a great hook to keep people watching the season. It's a great hook to keep people talking. Look at the talk 48 hour later.
My take: TPTB love drama. They want talk. They need ratings. 
So I will reserve drawing any conclusion to what actually happened.  Having sex with someone is a far cry from spending time with them alone in a room and being caught by another man or production."

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

cali - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2015 12:34 pm

Interesting body language, hiding something girl?

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu May 21, 2015 12:57 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Alanna wrote:
bleuberry wrote:

I think once his 15 mins were over, he came back for more. Media attention only lasts so long before people basically don't care anymore. You'd think he prefers it that way but no, here we are again. I don't get it.
Of course he's going on for the attention, adventure, and fun, isn't that what they all do? It's just disingenuous when they say otherwise imo.

Unless he has fundamentally changed as a person in the last 5-10 years since our mutual friends were hanging out with him on the regular, then that is not the Nick they know or describe. Normal, reserved, quiet, even a bit of a wall-flower in large group settings is their description.  Sorry, not going with RS's description. He doesn't know Nick. His "source" on Nick's character is likely someone from Josh's camp, so fundamentally biased IMO.  
Okay, well, I can only go by what makes sense to me and that is no one that is a wallflower goes on to hook up with multiple women on tv. It just doesn't make any sense (to me). In addition, people act differently in various situations and with different types of people.

Either way, regardless of what he's "like," if the spoilers are wrong and he makes Kait happy and treats her well and adores her, I can be Team Nick (But Only with Kait) all the way.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu May 21, 2015 1:15 pm

I don't know if this was reported here already, but I liked the answer Kaitlyn gave about Nick's return:

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu May 21, 2015 1:17 pm

Alanna wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
Alanna wrote:

Okay, well, I can only go by what makes sense to me and that is no one that is a wallflower goes on to hook up with multiple women on tv. It just doesn't make any sense (to me). In addition, people act differently in various situations and with different types of people.

Either way, regardless of what he's "like," if the spoilers are wrong and he makes Kait happy and treats her well and adores her, I can be Team Nick (But Only with Kait) all the way.

bestbud! Agree with you, no one who is truly introverted would willingly go on national TV (twice!) and discuss sex antics on TV. He's a person with virtues and flaws like everyone. Sometimes I just hate the blanket painting of someone being totally evil. Or on the converse, being revered and put on a pedestal that often happens with internet chatter and on then boards. I mean, how many people do we know in real life who fit one mold or the other? Yeah- it doesn't happen.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 21, 2015 1:27 pm

From the sleuthing, there's a lot of evidence that Nick went on the show to pursue Kaitlyn and her reaction to him being on the show was excitement despite the inevitable negative reaction from the guys letting him on as well as the viewers.

I highly doubt Nick would have gone on the show if Britt was the bachelorette (so no two bachelorettes, just her) and just to be on the show.

If anything, I could see TPTB letting Nick on because of his connection with Kaitlyn pre-show and his being a former contestant was a win-win for them. They either get a built-in viable contender for F1 or they get drama, or even both. JMO no idea

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu May 21, 2015 1:40 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:IMO if he wanted media attention he had a whole year to do that. He did his media rounds after the season ended, and went back to his life.

I believe it happened exactly as it was sleuthed out. He was watching her on Chris' season, reached out to her, clearly proven by the SM activity, and they became friends. He wanted to pursue that relationship, but she was chosen to be the 'ette.

He wanted to go after the girl and made it happen. TPTB won the lottery. JMHO

May be redundant, but I can't help myself. I totally agree with your post GA! :Nod: yes
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu May 21, 2015 1:48 pm

It's interesting to me that TPTB released Nick's return so early in the season via previews.  And now, all the interviews where K's being given an opportunity to address his return and the motivations/history behind it.  What seed do you think TPTB are planting with this marketing campaign?  Could it be they are trying to court Nick favor with the public??  If so, why??
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu May 21, 2015 1:53 pm

SueSt wrote:It's interesting to me that TPTB released Nick's return so early in the season via previews.  And now, all the interviews where K's being given an opportunity to address his return and the motivations/history behind it.  What seed do you think TPTB are planting with this marketing campaign?  Could it be they are trying to court Nick favor with the public??  If so, why??

I think they released his return to the general audience just to drum up interest/ratings. I know Nick being involved and wanting to see he and Kait, their chemistry and whatever unfolds between them is the only thing keeping me interested in this season. Especially considering the spoiler she picks no one. If not for Nick, I'd probably check out.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2015 2:01 pm

I like that interview too HAPPY.

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Thu May 21, 2015 2:12 pm

reason wrote:I like that interview too HAPPY.

She seems very upbeat. I'm not feeling an "I picked no one" vibe.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu May 21, 2015 2:38 pm

another interview where she responds to questions about Nick
same exact body language as before
voice lowers an octave she looks up then looks down -- lots of hand gestures... and she said :

"we had a friendship that both of us understood as a friendship but once i was gone...i GUESS...he missed that connection and thought maybe it was more than just a friendly connection..."

"he had a rough go last season and i truly believe he showed up for...here we go..."the right reasons"...because I don't think he'd put himself through that again if he didn't feel that strongly about me"

Last edited by emusha on Thu May 21, 2015 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

+78
Linds911
eliza3
mysthelma
Lucas15
KK4