SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cali - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 21, 2015 2:40 pm

bleuberry wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:IMO if he wanted media attention he had a whole year to do that. He did his media rounds after the season ended, and went back to his life.

I believe it happened exactly as it was sleuthed out. He was watching her on Chris' season, reached out to her, clearly proven by the SM activity, and they became friends. He wanted to pursue that relationship, but she was chosen to be the 'ette.

He wanted to go after the girl and made it happen. TPTB won the lottery. JMHO

I think once his 15 mins were over, he came back for more. Media attention only lasts so long before people basically don't care anymore. You'd think he prefers it that way but no, here we are again. I don't get it.

I could say the same thing for Josh.

When I compare Josh's bid for TB compared to Nick wanting attention, it's two different in your face SM promotion. JMHO

ETA: I just saw the vid. I believe that's exactly what happened.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

cali - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by ironcat Thu May 21, 2015 2:50 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:IMO if he wanted media attention he had a whole year to do that. He did his media rounds after the season ended, and went back to his life.

I believe it happened exactly as it was sleuthed out. He was watching her on Chris' season, reached out to her, clearly proven by the SM activity, and they became friends. He wanted to pursue that relationship, but she was chosen to be the 'ette.

He wanted to go after the girl and made it happen. TPTB won the lottery. JMHO

I think once his 15 mins were over, he came back for more. Media attention only lasts so long before people basically don't care anymore. You'd think he prefers it that way but no, here we are again. I don't get it.

I could say the same thing for Josh.

When I compare Josh's bid for TB compared to Nick wanting attention, it's two different in your face SM promotion. JMHO

ETA: I just saw the vid. I believe that's exactly what happened.

What exactly was Josh's bid for TB (assuming we are allowed to speak of Josh in Nick's thread)? According to RS, Josh has always been viewed by TPTB as a potential Bachelor, even though Andi picked him (much like Roberto was). I don't think Nick ever was, so he would need to get his media attention through other means.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 21, 2015 2:54 pm

Just posting this here. It may or may not mean anything:

1) Ali's season was one where RS said she chose no one as RS said with Kaitlyn. RS was incorrect about Ali's season.
2) Ali is supporting Nick and he is one of her Top 5 guys in her blog
http://www.aliluvs.com/blog/2015/5/19/we-have-a-new-bachelorette.
3) Ali tweeted her support to Nick https://twitter.com/AliFedotowsky.
4) Ali went into entertainment like Kaitlyn is said to be wanting to do by RS.
5) The other spoiled F2, Shawn B, Ali says in her blog that he is 1 of her 5 Top Guys b/c he got a FIR but that Shawn makes her "uneasy" and that she hopes he will "treat Kaitlyn right".

From what Ali has posted, it seems she has a positive view of one F2, Nick and supports him but doesn't have a very positive view of the other spoiled F2, Shawn. Interesting since her views on these two F2 are probably the least shared view with the public: that is, most viewers like Shawn and most dislike Nick. Interesting she has the opposite view.  no idea
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Thu May 21, 2015 2:57 pm

When Shawntel and Kacie, (was that her name from Sean' season?), returned for a second chance were they thought as media seekers wanting their 15 minutes of fame?

GA, I agree with you about Josh.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Thu May 21, 2015 2:57 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Just posting this here. It may or may not mean anything:

1) Ali's season was one where RS said she chose no one as RS said with Kaitlyn. RS was incorrect about Ali's season.
5) The other spoiled F2, Shawn B, Ali says in her blog that he is 1 of her 5 Top Guys b/c he got a FIR but that Shawn makes her "uneasy" and that she hopes he will "treat Kaitlyn right".

From what Ali has posted, it seems she has a positive view of one F2, Nick and supports him but doesn't have a very positive view of the other spoiled F2, Shawn. Interesting since her views on these two F2 are probably the least shared view with the public: that is, most viewers like Shawn and most dislike Nick. Interesting she has the opposite view.  no idea

:yes:

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu May 21, 2015 3:01 pm

Ali is a flip flopper she just goes with what works for her to say in that time it drives me crazy...and that's all i'm gonna say on that..

in the mean time i do think nick and how he's grasping onto the positive support he's getting from marquel and ali reveals just how much he had a rough time last season and is hoping for a better outcome which is essentially what he tweeted to millsy i do think he's much more aware of the edit this time around given these retweets
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu May 21, 2015 3:04 pm

I don't think we can take Ali seriously either. She's a reporter and it's her job to create interest.

Maybe Kait is just a happy, upbeat girl and really is single. I don't find her body language discussing Nick as anything out of the ordinary for her. JMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu May 21, 2015 3:14 pm

happygolucky wrote:I don't know if this was reported here already, but I liked the answer Kaitlyn gave about Nick's return:

She looked happy when discussing Nick.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu May 21, 2015 3:19 pm

Alanna wrote:I don't think we can take Ali seriously either. She's a reporter and it's her job to create interest.

Maybe Kait is just a happy, upbeat girl and really is single. I don't find her body language discussing Nick as anything out of the ordinary for her. JMO.

JMHO but you'd have to slowmotion watch her ordinary movements then watch her in those moments trying to pick up on cues THEN compare. it might even help to mute... I think body language isn't the easiest to pick up casually... you can also pay attention to her breathing patterns as she's speaking... that is also revealing along with voice and that's a separate part of it... in case u're curious to examine with an open mind...  cali - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 3 2498057887 cheers
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Thu May 21, 2015 3:23 pm

DMBFan wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Just posting this here. It may or may not mean anything:

:yes:

Jillian also picked Nick as F1 in her first blog.  She doesn't usually pick someone early on like that.  I thought that could be interesting….or me grasping at anything I can!!
http://www.jillianharris.com/do-what-or-who-you-want/

Last edited by Cecilia on Thu May 21, 2015 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Thu May 21, 2015 3:28 pm

Jillian also picked Nick as F1 in her first blog.  She doesn't usually pick someone early on like that.  I thought that could be interesting….or me grasping at anything I can!

Interesting... has Sharleen written one yet?

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Thu May 21, 2015 3:32 pm

emusha wrote:
Alanna wrote:I don't think we can take Ali seriously either. She's a reporter and it's her job to create interest.

JMHO but you'd have to slowmotion watch her ordinary movements then watch her in those moments trying to pick up on cues THEN compare. it might even help to mute... I think body language isn't the easiest to pick up casually... you can also pay attention to her breathing patterns as she's speaking... that is also revealing along with voice and that's a separate part of it... in case u're curious to examine with an open mind...  cali - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 3 2498057887 cheers

Haha, great minds think alike, emusha. I am watching her on mute actually and trying to identify her most animated moments to see if those are the moments when she talks about Nick. I'll get back to yah - in a conf call while watching on mute.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

+78
Linds911
eliza3
mysthelma
Lucas15
KK4