SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by AllAboutLove Fri May 22, 2015 7:31 pm

OnePromise wrote:I just watched the season preview clip again and has anyone else noticed the serious lack of passionate kisses with anyone other than Nick? There are kisses with the other guys, but they are mostly before the travel to Ireland and not with the spoiled F3.  She kisses Ben and Shawn in San Antonio and Shawn in Ireland during fireworks, but all are just quick clips.  I feel like the preview was trying to more heavily weigh on the passionate kisses with Nick.  Is that a good thing or a bad thing?
I noticed the same thing and will post in Shawn's thread with s/caps to show Kaitlyn's body language.... maybe can figure it out? I do think though it relates more to SA and not in Ireland when Shawn gets a FD. As for Nick, it could be early passion that burns out by the end and he gets more of a physical edit. If it is no one, per RS, then they could just throw everything in Season Preview and it wouldn't mean that much either way no idea

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri May 22, 2015 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by kimberlyg Fri May 22, 2015 9:05 pm

I think she looks pretty hot and heavy with a lot of the guys. Hard to tell from the quick scenes in the preview. I think it will be more interesting to see interactions between her and the guys when they aren't making out, to figure out who she seems the most comfortable with (whether it's Nick or someone else).

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Fri May 22, 2015 10:44 pm

kimberlyg wrote:I think she looks pretty hot and heavy with a lot of the guys.  Hard to tell from the quick scenes in the preview.  I think it will be more interesting to see interactions between her and the guys when they aren't making out, to figure out who she seems the most comfortable with (whether it's Nick or someone else).

Yes I agree with you kimberlyg. It will be interesting to watch the guys' interactions with Kaitlyn. I want to see if Nick brings out more of his sarcastic sense of humor with Kaitlyn. Because last season viewers did not get to see that side of him. It was mostly his deep conversational side that Andi and viewers saw.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri May 22, 2015 11:34 pm

the airplane thing could be SH related and I think he could get away with posting that because the spoilers all indicate that no one is chosen so a majority of people even online aren't even questioning it as in their minds, there are no SH visits this season. Obviously it could also just mean he's is getting away for some long weekend vacay since we have now established PER NICK that he indeed does still have a job with Salesforce. Homeless, jobless Nick was really growing on me too though giggling

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat May 23, 2015 12:08 am

I was away for a few hours and was hoping to hear of some sightings of Nick!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat May 23, 2015 12:17 am

Has there been any Kaitlyn sightings either? I haven't seen any.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 23, 2015 1:06 am

There was a video posted a few hours ago on The Bachelorette Facebook page of Kaitlyn talking about next week's episode. She is wearing that same wrap. It could have been recorded awhile ago, but here is a screencap from the video:
Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 12 Untitl12
Source: https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorette

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat May 23, 2015 6:01 am

she was wearing the wrap on thursday per snapchat?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat May 23, 2015 8:48 am

I just took a look (again) and yeah, no sightings of our 2 suspects and Kait since 2 nights ago. Maybe they're all having a safehouse visit together? You know Kait's a free spirit and all laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat May 23, 2015 10:18 am

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/nick-viall-crushed-on-kaitlyn-bristowe-months-before-the-bachelorette-2015205

someone's catching up with what we'd sleuthed...

ETA -- according to the comments ppl still see him as a creeper taolk about defamation of character by tptb
also interesting supposedly theres a troll going around posting RS' spoilers on articles as comments -- found that interesting
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 23, 2015 10:24 am

I think it's strange the lack of social media activity in the last 24 hours - especially for kaitlyn. I follow her on snapchat, instagram and Twitter, and there's usually SOMETHING, esp. on snapchat, in a 24 hour window. This time nothing. She's liked and favourited a couple of things in the last 24 hours but very very few and very sporadically.

Nick is almost completely off too... Liked a photo on instagram 8hrs ago but that's about it.

You know what's funny? After he tweeted the flight emoji, the official Bachspoilersfan twitter account (this site's account) wrote:

@viallnicholas28 Great! We expect another tweet within 5 hours. No later and it better not be of some stupid pic we can't distinguish Smiley

And then few minutes later, he posted that cryptic stepbrothers photo! I was cracking UP to myself when I saw this because SM has become such a game this season - the way Nick's twitter was used while filming to confuse us and the way it's being used now. Even if K & N are cuddled up together somewhere, we can't trust mostly anything they post (or don't post) on social media because they're so aware of how public everything is. They're most definitely posting/not posting on purpose knowing we're losing it every time trying to decipher the meaning of their SM activity. I'm just hoping for somebody else to catch sight of one of them and tag them in a photo. But if they continue to be so quiet on SM through the weekend, I think I'll be leaning towards them being together. 👅 wishful thinking

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat May 23, 2015 10:38 am

freeflowingsalt wrote:I think it's strange the lack of social media activity in the last 24 hours - especially for kaitlyn. I follow her on snapchat, instagram and Twitter, and there's usually SOMETHING, esp. on snapchat, in a 24 hour window. This time nothing. She's liked and favourited a couple of things in the last 24 hours but very very few and very sporadically.

Nick is almost completely off too... Liked a photo on instagram 8hrs ago but that's about it.

You know what's funny? After he tweeted the flight emoji, the official Bachspoilersfan twitter account (this site's account) wrote:

@viallnicholas28 Great! We expect another tweet within 5 hours. No later and it better not be of some stupid pic we can't distinguish Smiley

And then few minutes later, he posted that cryptic stepbrothers photo! I was cracking UP to myself when I saw this because SM has become such a game this season - the way Nick's twitter was used while filming to confuse us and the way it's being used now. Even if K & N are cuddled up together somewhere, we can't trust mostly anything they post (or don't post) on social media because they're so aware of how public everything is. They're most definitely posting/not posting on purpose knowing we're losing it every time trying to decipher the meaning of their SM activity. I'm just hoping for somebody else to catch sight of one of them and tag them in a photo. But if they continue to be so quiet on SM through the weekend, I think I'll be leaning towards them being together. 👅 wishful thinking
This is so funny! Kait, give a sign of life! Your fans are concerned!! 

Shawn hasn't been spotted or tagged in anything either. Not saying Shawn or Nick is with Kait, just that we cannot really assume if Kait is off the grid, it means she's with Nick.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

+78
Linds911
eliza3
mysthelma
Lucas15
KK4