SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 46 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by Luvstruck Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:55 am

california90 wrote:RS doesn't really like a lot of people.. except for Emily O on Ben's season.

I think he does dislikes Nick in general whether he was on the show or not. If Nick were lead, I can still see him saying that he dislikes him as a person, but can't dislike him for choosing no one. RS understands that most of these couples don't last and track record proves it. When they do work, he sends them a gift. Choosing no one when it doesn't work out is the "reality" and which is why he is giving K so much props for that. He thinks its better to choose no one than fake it when ultimately it will lead to a break up.

Maybe it is as simple as RS pocketbook. He knows for sure he won't have to send Kaitlyn a gift if she choose no one.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 46 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by albean99 Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:08 am

How about we get back on topic which is Nick.

I wonder if they'll play the previews tonight showing Nick arriving? Last week we didn't get previews.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15340

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:02 am

I'm more curious to see if their made out on the first night would be shown.
I like to see how Kaitlyn reacts when she finally meet him in person.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:43 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I think that it is more Nick as F2 a 2nd time and Kaitlyn not choosing him again according to RS is why he likes Kaitlyn now.

If pulling a Brad 1.0 is all it takes for RS to like a lead then maybe Nick can be lead and pick no one and RS will like him then?

Somehow I don't think RS would even like Nick then even if Nick pulled a Brad 1.0. RS dislikes Nick that much.

That's why I would love Nick to be lead. Wonder how often we will hear RS say he just loooves his job if Nick was lead? Not often I would guess and yet he would have to talk about Nick for months on end if he wants to make the $$. :Nod:

If this season is a foiler and RS is wrong and K picks someone and it is Shawn, he'll probably be aw shucks, I will get it next time but if it is foiler with Nick as F1 he will probably be so angry he will crash his own site :pullouthair: Redfacemad :Furious:  and go cry in a corner in the fetal position :tissuebox  Meanwhile I will just be spitcoffee cheerleader

I agree Good Post smileyyay :happydance:

Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:10 am

Can we have Nick's fan thread unlocked?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:26 am

Done. It gets forgotten because it's not in the regular 'ette section. Thanks for the reminder.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:38 am

If Nick was so into Kaitlyn and they talked on SM why didn't he try to make arrangements to meet her? Why did he wait to do it on TV?

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:45 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Done. It gets forgotten because it's not in the regular 'ette section. Thanks for the reminder.

Thanks! thumbsup

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:46 am

nannymargie wrote:If Nick was so into Kaitlyn and they talked on SM why didn't he try to make arrangements to meet her? Why did he wait to do it on TV?

Once Kaitlyn was in talks for the Bachelorette she wouldn't want to get involved with anyone so doubt he had the chance.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15340

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:54 am

nannymargie wrote:If Nick was so into Kaitlyn and they talked on SM why didn't he try to make arrangements to meet her? Why did he wait to do it on TV?

He knew Kaitlyn was one of 5 women being considered for Bachlorette. Some here think maybe he met her when he went to New York and was seen in pics with Sharlene and her boyfriend. The producers tell potential leads to keep away from romantic entaglements when they are being considered. When Chris Soules was at the Men tell all I vividly remember Chris Harrison purposely moving around to block CS's view of Clare Crawley in the audience.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:57 am

Luvstruck wrote:

He knew Kaitlyn was one of 5 women being considered for Bachlorette. Some here think maybe he met her when he went to New York and was seen in pics with Sharlene and her boyfriend. The producers tell potential leads to keep away from romantic entaglements when they are being considered. When Chris Soules was at the Men tell all I vividly remember Chris Harrison purposely moving around to block CS's view of Clare Crawley in the audience.

Ok didn't know Kaitlyn was in talks already.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:55 pm

Plus, I don't think Nick would have wanted to be the reason that K chose not to go on the show. What if it didn't work out? She might have forever been a little resentful. IMO, Nick hung back enough to let K make her own choice and when it became clear that going on the show was the only way to get her attention, he went big.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

+78
Linds911
eliza3
mysthelma
Lucas15
KK4