SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by SueSt Sun May 24, 2015 5:55 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
SueSt wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
I am starting to believe this scenario more and more and I have a feeling it's not going to be about any of this season's men. In fact, I think when she says "it went too far, too fast", she will be referring to last season with Chris S and not this season.
The previews did above and beyond hooking and titillating the fans. Kudos to TPTB.

:yes: I was thinking the same thing Kasha.  Maybe a reference to Chris or maybe an exboyfriend or something; probably no one on this season.
If this should be the case, it may lend more truth about rejecting a proposal, only to encourage continued real life dating with one or both men.
YES!! to this. I would be impressed if K dated one/two suitors IRL... it would be refreshing. Here's hoping.... wine
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 24, 2015 5:57 pm

If tomorrow is Memorial Day, it's probably a heavy travel day which means more likely to be spotted. If it is a SH weekend, it could be over today/tonight?

We shall wait for more plane emojies. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 6:00 pm

Actually,  I  don't think the preview wants us to believe sex guy was Nick. Wasnt Nick shown to be in the audience she was supposedly confessing to? To the avg viewer, no way would Nick after the importance he attached to sex last season would he even do it in the FS but Fleiss knows why he is teasing the sex thing because people would be outraged at who actually did it because at the AFTR, clips from last season's AFTR would be played and he would have to ans to a lot. This is all JMO of course.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sun May 24, 2015 6:02 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:Given how choppy and splice and dice that preview is with Kaitlyn telling someone "we had sex", the S\C of Nick's face when she says it, wanting imo to mislead us to believe Nick was pre FS sex guy, I think it's at least possible Nick is the one she tells she had sex with another guy.
I am starting to believe this scenario more and more and I have a feeling it's not going to be about any of this season's men. In fact, I think when she says "it went too far, too fast", she will be referring to last season with Chris S and not this season.
The previews did above and beyond hooking and titillating the fans. Kudos to TPTB.
This is what I expect too! Talking about last season....just like ahe told Ryan Secrest!JMO!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 6:07 pm

She did actually say in an interview that she did have sex before the FS with a guy. She said that she would have run into the same issues (of hurting the guys) if it had happened during the FS anyways. I doubt anyone would be hurt or shocked that she had sex with Chris Soules back in November.

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Sun May 24, 2015 6:25 pm

My gut still tells me that she had sex with either Jared or Shawn. I feel that Nick is the one she confesses to, just between the two of them. This may be the drama to come... we see him not take it well or be hurt/ dissappointed.

I said on the first night that I didn't think Nick was the sex fiend... I think they were trying to make it look like he freaks out.
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by lynn4283 Sun May 24, 2015 6:48 pm

officeRules wrote:My gut still tells me that she had sex with either Jared or Shawn.  I feel that Nick is the one she confesses to, just between the two of them.  This may be the drama to come... we see him not take it well or be hurt/ dissappointed.  

I said on the first night that I didn't think Nick was the sex fiend... I think they were trying to make it look like he freaks out.  

I agree. My gut telling me that Kaitlyn either had sex with Shawn, Jared or someone else. It would make more sense with Kaitlyn crying and upset in the previews after possibly revealing to Nick. IMO.

Last edited by lynn4283 on Sun May 24, 2015 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

lynn4283

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Sun May 24, 2015 6:48 pm

Is Chris a possibility ? K seems close to him in the NYC pictures - she emphasizes that he has "moves." Yes, he seems to be crying - but could he be feeling badly because Kaitlyn is upset about the whole incident? Why in the previews does he say "you're just scared...?" Wasn't there some confusion about his hometown date ? And Auntie's
Love was very active on the board, presented the spoiler that Chris is F1 and since RS's revelation about K picking no one - Auntie's Love has been gone from the board ---- ?
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun May 24, 2015 7:16 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:If tomorrow is Memorial Day, it's probably a heavy travel day which means more likely to be spotted. If it is a SH weekend, it could be over today/tonight?

We shall wait for more plane emojies. laugh out loud

laugh out loud I saw the request on twitter.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 7:26 pm

lexforlife wrote:Actually,  I  don't think the preview wants us to believe sex guy was Nick. Wasnt Nick shown to be in the audience she was supposedly confessing to? To the avg viewer, no way would Nick after the importance he attached to sex last season would he even do it in the FS but Fleiss knows why he is teasing the sex thing because people would be outraged at who actually did it because at the AFTR, clips from last season's AFTR would be played and he would have to ans to a lot. This is all JMO of course.

I agree. I think that they made it seem like it could be anyone BUT Nick. We saw the sex happening right after she's making out with Shawn and taking about the importance of physical connection. We see her lying in bed with Ben H. We see her "telling" Nick, Ben, and Jared about the sex. If it hadn't been for RS, I think the average viewer wouldn't have thought of Nick, especially because of what he said last year. I also think it's probably why they are including it so explicitly, unlike with JP/Clare or Ben/Courtney, where they just alluded to it; they know that it's going to be such a hot topic if Kaitlyn has sex with the "make love" guy.

I do think that she's probably not as upset as the promo made it seem like - I think the ITMs had her crying and saying how bad she felt had her wearing two different sweaters, and I think one could just be her talking about letting someone go. She's probably more upset about the viewers' reaction than she was about actually having sex and upsetting the guys.

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun May 24, 2015 7:43 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
lexforlife wrote:Actually,  I  don't think the preview wants us to believe sex guy was Nick. Wasnt Nick shown to be in the audience she was supposedly confessing to? To the avg viewer, no way would Nick after the importance he attached to sex last season would he even do it in the FS but Fleiss knows why he is teasing the sex thing because people would be outraged at who actually did it because at the AFTR, clips from last season's AFTR would be played and he would have to ans to a lot. This is all JMO of course.

I agree. I think that they made it seem like it could be anyone BUT Nick. We saw the sex happening right after she's making out with Shawn and taking about the importance of physical connection. We see her lying in bed with Ben H. We see her "telling" Nick, Ben, and Jared about the sex. If it hadn't been for RS, I think the average viewer wouldn't have thought of Nick, especially because of what he said last year. I also think it's probably why they are including it so explicitly, unlike with JP/Clare or Ben/Courtney, where they just alluded to it; they know that it's going to be such a hot topic if Kaitlyn has sex with the "make love" guy.

I do think that she's probably not as upset as the promo made it seem like - I think the ITMs had her crying and saying how bad she felt had her wearing two different sweaters, and I think one could just be her talking about letting someone go. She's probably more upset about the viewers' reaction than she was about actually having sex and upsetting the guys.  

The upset/crying stuff I agree will most likely end up being when she lets a guy go toward F2-F4 area. She is not regretting the sex per her words in interviews so it would make sense her tears are regarding something else. As far as if Nick is the sex person and they try to throw that in his face at ATFR I don't think it will be as big of a deal as some might be thinking. I can already hear him reiterating what he has already explained in the interviews/articles which is the importance of the sex is that both parties are on the same page of what having sex at that time would mean. If he and K are both under the same understanding that the sex is just part of exploring the potential relationship vs being within days from a FRC after one person has professed love to the other and the other has sex with that person while knowing it will go no where, those are two completely different scenarios.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 7:58 pm

I agree that it's not really a big deal IRL, but I feel like people will make it a big deal. You already hear so many people calling Nick a "hypocrite" (which, IMO, he is not as his issue is just honesty surrounding sex) and I feel like it's just going to get worse when it actually happens on TV. I just think that this was going to be more explosive than Ben/Courtney skinny dipping sex or JP/Clare's alleged sex no matter what, because the lead is a female; adding Nick to that equation, as opposed to Ben or Shawn, makes it that much more "controversial" for the average viewer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

+78
Linds911
eliza3
mysthelma
Lucas15
KK4