SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 38 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by SueSt Tue May 26, 2015 8:53 pm

whit90 wrote:
reason wrote:Well let's put it this way he has been dumped.  He is out and about and happy, going on with his life that is all you want.  He no longer matters in the scheme of things.  lets concentrate on the show to see the process of Shawn story.

Sorry but totally disagree we have no idea if he has been dumped or that Shawn is her F1. We have no idea if she is even having a SH visit this weekend.  He does matter in the scheme of things because he is part of this show and no one knows 100% what the ending really is. Just because he liked a pic. of JB does not mean that he is not with Kaitlyn.   What about Shawn liking two pics. of girls  question  I for one will concentrate on who I like and for me Shawn does nothing for me. Till I have FACTS I am going to sit back and hopefully enjoy this season.

hahahah Whit. Just catching up. I'm with you girl!! bestbud!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 38 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by Brill Tue May 26, 2015 8:58 pm

julychild wrote:He is imitating the George Costanza's (Sienfeld) couch photo:

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 38 Mg_georgethetimelessartofs

I had to get my hubby's reason as too why George did that. A Seinfeld show expert!!! giggling

"He was trying to impress the photo developer down at the photo shop."  

Now why did Nick do this?  Other than being silly, that is. cantstopl

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 38 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2015 9:00 pm

Could it be in reference to him liking that girls photo and how people were giving him a hard time for that?

Or maybe sending Kaitlyn provocative pictures of himself while using movie/tv references

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue May 26, 2015 9:05 pm

Looks like George's portrait is from this episode "Package"

When Jerry's stereo breaks and there's no warranty, Kramer comes up with a plan to get the Postal Service to pay for a new one but it turns out to be not legal and Newman calls Jerry out on it. George thinks the girl at the photo developing place likes him but he's too timid to make a move. And when he finds a photo in his pack of a scantily clad woman, Kramer convinces him she's trying to entice him, so he gets George to join in and take some provocative photos and give it to her to develop. But ends up with the wrong person. And Elaine goes to her doctor and when he catches a glimpse of her chart and didn't like what was in it and complained to the doctor and made a big fuss about it. Later when she comes down with a rash, she goes to another doctor who got from her previous doctor her chart and upon reading it gives her a polite brush off and not really treating her.
- Written by rcs0411@yahoo.com
Link:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0697746/plotsummary?ref_=tt_ov_pl

I don't know if Nick's IG has anything to do with the episode, but I think it's funny and seems like Nick is in good mood and friendly with Tanner. Glad to see that!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue May 26, 2015 9:08 pm

Brill wrote:...Now why did Nick do this?  Other than being silly, that is...
He may have noticed the couch and it reminded him of the scene from Seinfield. Nick's definitely got a sense of humor. I'll bet Kaitlyn thought it was funny when she saw the photo on her Instagram feed  rotfl

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue May 26, 2015 9:12 pm

Maybe Nick pic is in response to Kaitlyn. She posted this Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 38 11374205_642850499149909_334330468_n

@kaitlynbristowe
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 26, 2015 9:24 pm

Elon, that was my first thought too. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue May 26, 2015 9:35 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Elon, that was my first thought too. laugh out loud
I think I'll agree! Either way he's doing great it seems and I'm extremely happy to see it!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue May 26, 2015 9:37 pm

He's showing off his assets! 
Julie Berry also commented Thighs.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue May 26, 2015 9:46 pm

^^^

Well me likey those assets :yes:
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue May 26, 2015 10:35 pm

Put this in the edit analysis thread, but it might belong here (too??)
Since Nick said: “Don’t make out with the girl I like before I do”, I'm going to guess that Nick is NOT the sex guy, that someone else (Shawn??) beat him to it.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue May 26, 2015 10:37 pm

Only someone super intelligent could post innuendos like Nick does.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

+78
Linds911
eliza3
mysthelma
Lucas15
KK4