SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 59 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:20 am

^thats what I remember too.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 59 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:12 am

I don't remember his exact words and can't bring myself to visit his site or read threw his tweets to find it... but the way he stated it, at one time, made it seem as if Nick had quit his job to go on the show instead of a temporary leave of abscence.  I think it was something like left his job or something like that.  RS may have further elaborated on it to clarify or backtracked, but at one point, he made it seem as if Nick was no longer employed by SalesForce.  In general, I try to avoid his site unless my curiosity gets the best of me or no one has summarized it for us here yet, so maybe someone remembers it better than I do.  Smiley
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:15 am

Someone asked how could Nick leave work for so long and Steve responded, "Who says Nick is still with sfdc?" He was just being Steve and Nick is still with sfdc from his posts imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:53 am

Nick has a job. He works at Salesforce in Chicago.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:13 pm

RS does not know everything and he has personal bias against some people for no apparant reason other than personal jealousy. He spouts off about a lot of things he knows absolutely nothing about. For goodness sakes, he answers questions about relationships like he is Dear Abby on his column. People give him way to much credit. I believe Nick is working and that he and Kaitlyn will find their way together.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:45 pm

jlccaz wrote:Nick has ended up being just one more Show Participant without a j-o-b.  He just seems lost for a man of his age, and therefore so far from Marriage Material to a sincere Lead.  I think she's here to make out with hot guys and wear pretty outfits.  Shawn is switching "careers" to personal trainer?  These sorts of college-educated guys generally speaking marry after they get their professional act together.

Sometimes these things are simply what they appear to be.  A produced entertainment.
snipped

Is that a fact or speculation? As of May 20, he tweeted the big boss visited the Chicago office and even tagged him. If he's no longer with Salesforce, I don't think he would do that.
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:12 pm

jlccaz wrote:Nick has ended up being just one more Show Participant without a j-o-b.  He just seems lost for a man of his age, and therefore so far from Marriage Material to a sincere Lead.  I think she's here to make out with hot guys and wear pretty outfits.  Shawn is switching "careers" to personal trainer?  These sorts of college-educated guys generally speaking marry after they get their professional act together.

Sometimes these things are simply what they appear to be.  A produced entertainment.

I simply do not get the fascination with a "proposal."  Years ago, I had to co-op in my son's kindergarten as many of us no doubt have done.  My job was to write down the stories children dictated.  I got a lovely gaggle of girls.  Every single girl told a story with a Princess, a Suitor of some sort generally a "prince, and a Unicorn.  It was more than this Working Lawyer Lady Mom could take by the sixth time.  So I told #6, Kate, (and I still remember her crestfallen face) that this time we were going to imagine a story without any unicorns, that we'd used up all the unicorns.  She gamely attempted to produce a story.  We were going along well, then a pony showed up.  Then a magical creature, and of course, her happy ending was what?  A prince for the heroine AND a horn for our pony.

So, if I'm perfectly honest, I do sort get it.

Sweet story, jlccaz. Thanks for sharing.
Just because we're capable women, doesn't mean we don't also want a fantasy! Can't blame Kate for trying!! giggling
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:32 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks to bluwavz for sharing her online US Weekly subscription.

US Weekly

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 59 K1010

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 59 K10

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 59 K310

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 59 K410

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 59 K510

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 59 K110
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:53 pm

^ So Kaitlyn risks it all for Nick and Nick risked it all for Kaitlyn.

But the risk never paid off for either one, per spoilers? scratch

It is going to be an interesting season to watch, and an even more interesting ATFR, media-spin to follow.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:42 pm

did yall catch the insert in pink an excerpt from nick's letter to andi --did we ever find out what he said in that letter?

"to me...if there is no risk of being totally crushed...then there is no way it can be great"

more-> but he's more than his aggressive persona -the religious family man is "fun-loving and social"
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:57 pm

emusha wrote:did yall catch the insert in pink an excerpt from nick's letter to andi --did we ever find out what he said in that letter?

"to me...if there is no risk of being totally crushed...then there is no way it can be great"

more-> but he's more than his aggressive persona -the religious family man is "fun-loving and social"

It's old news, so I won't bring it over. Follow this link to read the letter: https://www.facebook.com/notes/the-bachelorette/andis-mystery-letter/10153069282652846

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:09 pm

wow thanks so much for reminding me!!
it's great to finally see that "real nick" which many of us saw through to portrayed in US weekly for all the things that make him who he is...and as he shares what's in his heart in that letter to Andi

its like so many of his words were prophetic for his actions this season and interestingly enough ...very much prophetic about Andi's new adventures in NYC/heartbreak etc.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

+78
Linds911
eliza3
mysthelma
Lucas15
KK4