SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 47 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by Luvstruck Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:04 pm

OnePromise wrote:Plus, I don't think Nick would have wanted to be the reason that K chose not to go on the show.  What if it didn't work out? She might have forever been a little resentful.  IMO, Nick hung back enough to let K make her own choice and when it became clear that going on the show was the only way to get her attention, he went big.

Agreed OnePromise. Has anyone else mentioned Nick is now following BIP? Maybe he is going to be one of the guys this summer if Kaitlyn didn't snatch him up!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 47 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by OnePromise Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:17 pm

Luvstruck wrote:
OnePromise wrote:Plus, I don't think Nick would have wanted to be the reason that K chose not to go on the show.  What if it didn't work out? She might have forever been a little resentful.  IMO, Nick hung back enough to let K make her own choice and when it became clear that going on the show was the only way to get her attention, he went big.

Agreed OnePromise. Has anyone else mentioned Nick is now following BIP? Maybe he is going to be one of the guys this summer if Kaitlyn didn't snatch him up!!!

Unless RS is wrong and she sent him home before the F3, he would not be able to be a part of this season's BIP as filming starts too soon.  I think that Nick uses Twitter/live tweeting as a way of coping with the craziness of the show.  He pokes fun at the situations, himself and other contestants in order to deal with the fallout of the show and the impending disappointment of ending up without K in the end (or excitement if he did end up with her). He can't talk to anyone about his involvement in the show or the ending, SM provides him with that outlet.  And he may just follow BIP and the Bachelor page to be "in the loop".

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:50 pm

Just remembered that Andi & Josh got a free trip to Mexico when BIP 1 was filming, so fingers crossed ...maybe Nick & Kaitlyn are getting free trip to Puerto V when they film BIP2.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:46 pm

If Tanner and other guys are going to be on BIP I can see Nick wanting to follow the account as they seem to be friends. If JS is going as well (not sure if so) and they have been friendly from what it seems, maybe Nick is just showing his support. Not too sure he would even go on BIP even if he is not F2. But I've learned to never say never with ol Nick. Hugesmile

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:36 pm

I think Nick is just showing his support since he will have several friends on this season. I just can not imagine him ever wanting to do BIP just not him. I do believe he is either F1 or F2 so to me that says he will not be on the show. But like you said never say never when it comes to Nick. I just really hope after this season he is done with anything related to the Bach.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:03 pm

OnePromise wrote:
Luvstruck wrote:

Unless RS is wrong and she sent him home before the F3, he would not be able to be a part of this season's BIP as filming starts too soon.  I think that Nick uses Twitter/live tweeting as a way of coping with the craziness of the show.  He pokes fun at the situations, himself and other contestants in order to deal with the fallout of the show and the impending disappointment of ending up without K in the end (or excitement if he did end up with her).  He can't talk to anyone about his involvement in the show or the ending, SM provides him with that outlet.  And he may just follow BIP and the Bachelor page to be "in the loop".

Yeah he followed The Bachelor site as well, I think he is just being polite imo, a courtesy follow, I don't think he is going to be Bachelor or on BIP.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:25 am

One of Nick's friends has an IG post with Nick and his children saying "wouldn't be surprised if Kaitlyn keeps him around #teamNick". Could mean nothing, but I thought it was interesting!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:28 am

This is too cute for words. awwww

@nfro24 @nick_viall28 puts one Froemming to sleep, gets in a staring contest with the other, and makes the last want to snuggle...wouldn't be surprised if Kaitlyn keeps him around. #teamnick  5h
Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 47 11379246_340156209527448_973127990_n
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:03 am

chasingpavements wrote:One of Nick's friends has an IG post with Nick and his children saying "wouldn't be surprised if Kaitlyn keeps him around #teamNick". Could mean nothing, but I thought it was interesting!

Interesting, I noticed that too.
But in Nick's retweet of the message it didn't mention K and only said:

Nick Viall retweeted
Chase Waterfall ‏@nfro24  10h10 hours ago
@viallnicholas28 is versatile...puts 1 to sleep, staring contest w/ the other, and snuggles with the last. #teamnick

Let the speculation begin!! giggling
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:08 am

That's the original tweet
https://twitter.com/nfro24/status/605917184833912833
I actually think the wife/girl who took the photo was admiring Nick's fam skills more than hinting about his time on the bette
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:13 am

This was IG

nfro24
11 hours ago
@nick_viall28 puts one Froemming to sleep, gets in a staring contest with the other, and makes the last want to snuggle...wouldn't be surprised if Kaitlyn keeps him around. #teamnick

This is twitter

Chase Waterfall ‏@nfro24 11h11 hours ago
@viallnicholas28 is versatile...puts 1 to sleep, staring contest w/ the other, and snuggles with the last. #teamnick pic.twitter.com/qqXa14Enjy

Just clarifying because when I was reading these posts it appeared as if Nick deleted the K's comments, where in fact it wasn't included in the Tweet but it was in the IG.

The bold doesn't fit in the twitter, too many letters.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjaney78 Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:40 am

Off topic and may be in an earlier thread...anyone know nick's bday?

crazyjaney78

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

+78
Linds911
eliza3
mysthelma
Lucas15
KK4