SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 60 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:25 pm

So here is my confusion about the Us Weekly article on Nick... they are emphasizing that Nick was on the show for the "right reasons".

If Kaitlyn didn't choose Nick at the end, it would make more sense if it was spun that Nick's reasons are questionable, not only from the guys but from Kaitlyn and Us Weekly, and people would definitely buy into Nick being on the show for the wrong reasons rather than the right reasons.

Instead we get Us Weekly and Kaitlyn in interviews saying that she believes Nick was there for the "right reasons".

I guess her choosing to take Nick to F2 has to be explained somehow...

*so confused*
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 60 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by emusha Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:33 pm

^^ join the club AAL!! glad to not be the only one in this lonley planet of confuzzionia welcomesign
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:39 pm

Emusha... we are on the confusion train together! bestbud!

Honestly, I think there is no F1.

But.... when I let my imagination run wild I think to myself, who better to foil RS and even BachNation than Nick and Kaitlyn?

It would be incredible if they both (via SM activity) paint a picture that they are not together at all and instead of pretending they are all in love like RS predicts they will do, they instead go along with RS and pretend there is no F1.

Kaitlyn unfollowing Nick now that he is on the show. Nick liking all those girl's pics. Etc, etc.

It would make for an incredible ending if they could pull that off. *wishful thinking on my part*
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by examkid123 Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:24 am

The sad thing in all of this is kaitlyn can't win cause if she picks nick she's gonna get crucified by social media that she knew nick before and she should not have done the bachelorette if she had prior feelings for him and if she doesn't pick nick and brings him to f2 she also gonna get crucified sad ..... I hope she's mentally and emotionally prepared.

Last edited by examkid123 on Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total

examkid123

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:39 am

I tend to believe the US article is a fairly accurate depiction of how things went down, as it seems pretty balanced. Nick was there because he really liked Kaitlyn and realized this was the only way to get a shot with her, but he also was not well received by the other guys and didn't try to help his cause any because he really does have an attitude of "winning at any cost" (doesn't mean that a few months later, once everyone is out of the bubble, some of the guys, especially the ones who were never really that enamored by Kaitlyn in the first place, wouldn't want to be friends with him now).

Which leaves the mystery of, since both Kaitlyn and Nick were so smitten with each other, what went wrong if they didn't end up together? The most obvious would be that Kaitlyn decided to jump the gun and have sex with someone other than Nick, jeopardizing that relationship, but why? Something doesn't compute. Suspect

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:47 am

I am wondering what has happen to make Nick seems so happy if he did not win?

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:58 am

reason wrote:I am wondering what has happen to make Nick seems so happy if he did not win?

I wonder about this also. Did he behave "less happy" while Andi's season was airing?

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:12 pm

Iron cat I believe they say he did an airplane video or something to the effect but it showed he was unhappy. I never watch that season so dont know much about that 1.

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:08 pm

reason wrote:Iron cat I believe they say he did an airplane video or something to the effect but it showed he was unhappy.  I never watch that season so dont know much about that 1.

Oh, I watched the airplane video and he was very unhappy at that point which was before the season started, but I meant while the season was airing.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:10 pm

reason wrote:I am wondering what has happen to make Nick seems so happy if he did not win?
Maybe personal awareness and enlightening makes him happy Maybe things turned out the way he expected them to and maybe even better if he is happy. We will have to wait and see. 
Becca always looked happy after filming and we saw that was accurate.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:11 pm

ironcat wrote:

I wonder about this also.  Did he behave "less happy" while Andi's season was airing?

He didn't look happy at all, he had "sad" eyes" everytime, no smiles.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:52 pm

@viallnicholas28: Makes waves... Not ripples

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

+78
Linds911
eliza3
mysthelma
Lucas15
KK4