SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 61 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:54 pm

When did he have sad eyes Bilolo?

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 61 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:01 pm

ironcat wrote:
reason wrote:I am wondering what has happen to make Nick seems so happy if he did not win?

I wonder about this also.  Did he behave "less happy" while Andi's season was airing?

His SM posts seemed very happy at times but then pics of him showed a more "forced" happiness I guess. Some people looking into body language commented the smile wasn't reaching his eyes.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:03 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
reason wrote:I am wondering what has happen to make Nick seems so happy if he did not win?
Maybe personal awareness and enlightening makes him happy Maybe things turned out the way he expected them to and maybe even better if he is happy. We will have to wait and see. 
Becca always looked happy after filming and we saw that was accurate.

Becca SM was always happy sounding but her photos also matched meaning she was fine with her outcome, kind of the same way Nick seems after the second go around. What exactly it means???? stay tuned laugh out loud.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:28 pm

i think he looks a lot happier than he did when Andi's season was filming.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:17 pm

nutty1 wrote:i think he looks a lot happier than he did when Andi's season was filming.

I agree with all your comments about Nick appearing happier this time around.  Which makes me question why?
I keep coming back to the SC of Kaitlyn in his arms during what is most likely the hometown dates in Utah or LCD in LA (because the clothing they are wearing - him in a blue buttoned shirt with khaki pants and her in a white, lacy, barely-there dress - does not match any of the other sleuthed dates and Nick is wearing that ring on his right ring finger).  I feel like if he was willing to be that close with Kaitlyn (and she with him) he was still fully invested until the very end.  His tweet on the eve(early morning) of the FRC, "Can't sleep...won't sleep" feels like he is excitedly anticipating her answer the next day.  It doesn't sound like a guy who could care less either way.  (More so like Becca after she was not chosen.)
And if she turned him down, he looks too happy now.  Maybe he suddenly learned how to mask his emotions.  But if so, I need to talk to his teacher because the transformation is amazing.  He looks happier now than before he left for the show.  For sure happier than during the airing of Andi's season last year.  The other posters commenting on how his smile "reaches his eyes" are correct.  And more so his eyes are sparkling.  I don't think I saw that in any of the photos he has posted before the show.  He looks "in love" with a big time afterglow.  
Of course, this is all IMO and I am no Nick expert.  But, he sure looks happy about something.  I hope that it is Kaitlyn.  But if not, I will be glad just to see that the look in his eyes is for real and not just an act.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:28 pm

has that sc you mentioned been sleuthed OP?? I was trying to look yesterday but couldn't find anything...any thoughts?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:40 pm

Hi everyone! This is my first post. I found this site through twitter. I have watched almost every season of both the bach and the ette. I have also read the spoilers from the smug one along the way.
There are so many things different about this season ( lack of home towns, final rose ceremony in LA etc) that I am having a very hard time believing that she chose no one. Why would she bring Nick all the way to the Final 2 just to dump him? What happened there?
All of you are more informed than me as far as spoilers but this season seems way off to me. The final rose ceremony at the mansion has given me huge red flags. Of course I may be all wrong but it's just way too odd for me to believe.
I think the smug one has spoiled this show but he also IMO has been so smug and so cocky for the lack of a better word he may just be getting played this time. But who knows.

Sorry for the long post I will be quiet now and continue to read.

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:45 pm

emusha wrote:has that sc you mentioned been sleuthed OP?? I was trying to look yesterday but couldn't find anything...any thoughts?

Yes Emusha,
Check out page 18-19 of the Kaitlyn #3 sluething /spoilers discussion thread. It has the SC and the analysis of it including the bracelet that identifies the guy as Nick and shows the ring he is wearing. Sorry I don't know how to bring over the thread link.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:46 pm

tvjunkie88 wrote:Hi everyone! This is my first post. I found this site through twitter. I have watched almost every season of both the bach and the ette. I have also read the spoilers from the smug one along the way.
There are so many things different about this season ( lack of home towns, final rose ceremony in LA etc) that I am having a very hard time believing that she chose no one. Why would she bring Nick all the way to the Final 2 just to dump him? What happened there?
All of you are more informed than me as far as spoilers but this season seems way off to me. The final rose ceremony at the mansion has given me huge red flags. Of course I may be all wrong but it's just way too odd for me to believe.
I think the smug one has spoiled this show but he also IMO has been so smug and so cocky for the lack of a better word he may just be getting played this time. But who knows.

Sorry for the long post I will be quiet now and continue to read.
Welcomeparty! tvjunkie! Great first post! yes You are not alone... many of us are wondering the same things and it's not over till it's over, no matter what the *smug one* says... so keep posting!   :Nod:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:01 pm

Welcome TVJunkie88welcomebanner
Your post was not long by any means. Smiley Great example of posting! Enjoy the forum.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:06 pm

hehehe spitcoffee I love it when people come up with some good-old nicknames, usually I reserve them for those I actually like, but with the "smug one" it's just my personal pleasure of finding the most respectful, polite and positive name, something he could never be capable of doing himself. So good one, tvjunkie88, "smug one" accepted ... Would that mean that there is a "smug two" too? I think Kasha already found him a pet name, "Manson".

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:07 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Welcome TVJunkie88welcomebanner
Your post was not long by any means. Smiley Great example of posting! Enjoy the forum.

Yes welcome, TVJunkie88. And your post was great. Not long at all. Look at some of mine...novels. duh

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

+78
Linds911
eliza3
mysthelma
Lucas15
KK4