SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chicago - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 70 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by bluwavz Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:12 pm

mallorykorol Bachelor Monday came a little early this week...#bachelorette #abc #chicago #heynick #nickv #sundayfunday #casualrunin #roseceremony 7min
chicago - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 70 11313451_890553217691034_273268546_n
http://websta.me/p/1002484014025994847_12070443
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

chicago - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 70 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:16 pm

drooling drooling :fanningfan Damn he is handsome.

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:16 pm

My God Nick is glowing and too happy...makes me happy and not worried about him

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  chicago - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 70 1f49b  chicago - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 70 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:32 pm

emusha wrote:well there's one thing this tells us -- Nick is def still a fan of K not just as friends but he still maintains his "in like/crush" "thinks she's 'powerfully sexy'" since she fits many if not all of these characteristics

curious thought to consider in light of how glowingly happy he looks in pics recently...
I dunno if I can imagine him proactively posting this to both twitter and IG and basically calling her powerfully sexy if they parted amicably and he had no more chance with someone who fits all of these attributes ^^ AND he had strong feelings for... even if they broke up I think it's too close to a breakup for him to be applauding her attributes

hmm could he really be F1??

very good argument, emusha. :yes:
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:33 pm

whit90 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:How did Nick and Kaitlyn not end up together? *scratching head* Ah well...

From one Nick Fan to another...Just curious why you think they did not end up together chicago - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 70 3806527698
From the edit, I would think Nick is definitely F1-candidate but post-show SM activity by Kaitlyn and lack of SHV for Nick are some reasons I think she chose no one.

Also, Nick seems happy now and defending Kailtyn (and himself if he is sex-guy) and the 2 possible reasons I come up with are:
1) F1 = Nick
2) No F1 = Kaitlyn really did choose herself so I see Nick supporting this because he came second to Kaitlyn not to some other guy.

Now if Kaitlyn did choose some guy other than Nick as F1 (Shawn for example), then Nick is really taking the high road this time which is very probable given this is his second time round. But... even so... I don't think he would look as happy as he does if that were the case. JMHO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:21 am

^^^
Thanks ....I just have this gut feeling that he is F1 but if he is not  IMO she is alone . That pic. above tells me he is one happy gorgeous man and that is all I want for him. awwww
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:24 am

^ It does feel like a "Nick or No-one" kind of ending based on Nick's photos. Either way, he is happy. yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:26 pm

I have to chime in as I like all/everything Nick-positive on this thread - even if it is not a fan thread.

During Andi season when he took pictures with fans, his smile clearly didn't reach his eyes so I was so torn as I felt about 90% sure the spoiler was true and yet I was still rooting for Nick till the end. There were also several SMs especially quoting music videos in which I felt he had his heart broken. Did he tweet anything that supported Andi or Andi tweets? I remember Josh and Marcus were a little antagonistic towards him.

This time around he seems genuinely happy so I agree, there is still a 50% chance that he is F1 or not - maybe he went on the show and both K and N discovered they are too alike that they are better off friends. Or, he could be F1 and since he is out of bubble gum - he doesn't care whether his tweets give away the status of his relationship or non-relationship with K.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:58 pm

whit90 wrote:^^^
Thanks ....I just have this gut feeling that he is F1 but if he is not  IMO she is alone . That pic. above tells me he is one happy gorgeous man and that is all I want for him. awwww

He does seem VERY happy!! :yes: chicago - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 70 1710264613

chicago - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 70 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:14 pm

just having some fun with body language reading...
chicago - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 70 Screen18
chicago - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 70 Screen19

and there you have it the shy... bashful Nick he's nervous to see her and unsure how he should act  giggling he was pretty much the same with Andi during the FIR/first date

My guess is this is the first time for their first kiss cos he's trying to read her to see what she's feeling and if she'd be receptive to him... I think he took the "are you cold" as concern for him and a bit of an ok that he could go ahead for the 'forehead to forehead' touch and when she didn't move away ...the kiss...

just trying to read the body language which is very clearly him a bit nervous and unsure of what she feels...even when they hug-greeted he was a bit out of sorts and unsure but still kissing the side of her head cos likely that's what felt right to him...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:27 pm

^^emusha - haven't really watched the trailer but based on your comments, it seems like this is really the first time that they met face to face

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:48 pm

^^ I think you might be right! The sense I got was that K was so anxious about the whole situation (what the other guys will say/think/do) she was a bit on a different mindspace but still looking to him to help her and he gave her the freedom to do whatever it was she needed to do but he just seemed to enjoy getting close to her.... so I think he was getting a bit distracted haha

...what might be their first kiss... cut short in the preview wonder if they'll show the whole thing

chicago - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 70 Screen21
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

+78
Linds911
eliza3
mysthelma
Lucas15
KK4