SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cali - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 79 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by whit90 Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:43 pm

JB and Nick are probably friends and he feels comfortable talking with her since she use to be part of this show. If Kaitlyn's friends showed support for her and Nick wouldn't that give away the ending ? JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

cali - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 79 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:50 pm

whit90 wrote:
JB and Nick are probably friends and he feels comfortable talking with her since she use to be part of this show. If Kaitlyn's friends showed support for her and Nick wouldn't that give away the ending ? JMO

MTE Whit90!!!!! Smiley

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:53 pm

Of course, that's the point. Just like Ashley S with Ash and JP, Kelly with Josh and Andi, Chris S's sisters with Whitney, etc. It's really not like tptb care. Once again, jmo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:14 pm

So what info does RS have with regards to Nick that he will share tomorrow? Speculation anybody?
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:18 pm

Cecilia wrote:So what info does RS have with regards to Nick that he will share tomorrow?  Speculation anybody?

I think today is when he will give out his info. I am sure it will be a lot of Nick bashing .
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:20 pm

whit90 wrote:
Cecilia wrote:So what info does RS have with regards to Nick that he will share tomorrow?  Speculation anybody?

I think today is when he will give out his info. I am sure it will be a lot of Nick bashing .

he already posted and said it is about Nick but he has to wait tomorrow. And yes RS hates Nick. His whole recap is about how he hates Nick.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:36 pm

Cecilia wrote:
whit90 wrote:

he already posted and said it is about Nick but he has to wait tomorrow.  And yes RS hates Nick.  His whole recap is about how he hates Nick.

Thanks I wonder why now he has to wait till tomorrow ? handwave
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:37 pm

^^ Nope. Non. I made peace with the fact that Nick is TPTB's patsy for the 2nd time. His conscious choice. (and I agree with ironcat's 2 posts in ep.4 thread) I just want to see (read) how far it will go. So far despite his questionable choices and faults he hasn't disappointed me, he continues to make my time (here) enjoyable and in spite the "shallow entertainment" my time observing him is quite educational. From what I could learn about his views, beliefs, reasons, manners, style and personality, I'm not having doubts that he will deliver and it will be gracious as he can be.
The ending won't be a surprise to anyone (as it never is). It won't change people's perception of Nick. It might change some people's opinion of Kaitlyn, based on her decision of who she chooses and if it isn't Nick, I hear an applause is coming to her "in ripple".

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:45 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I thought Nick left the show with several of the guys friends? Doesn't his SM reflect that or am I in the midst of dreaming?

JJ and Tanner had a few snarky, funny interactions with Nick on Twitter, but they don't seem to be big fans so far. Tanner was to most vocally negative this past episode. He just likes to post funny things on Twitter and Nick was joining in because it was funny.

A few of the guys follow him and he follows them back on IG and Twitter, but that doesn't mean they are good friends IMO. They could just be keeping tabs on the competition. Hugesmile

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:54 pm

happygolucky wrote:^^ Nope. Non. I made peace with the fact that Nick is TPTB's patsy for the 2nd time. His conscious choice. (and I agree with ironcat's 2 posts in ep.4 thread) I just want to see (read) how far it will go. So far despite his questionable choices and faults he hasn't disappointed me, he continues to make my time (here) enjoyable and in spite the "shallow entertainment" my time observing him is quite educational. From what I could learn about his views, beliefs, reasons, manners, style and personality, I'm not having doubts that he will deliver and it will be gracious as he can be.
The ending won't be a surprise to anyone (as it never is). It won't change people's perception of Nick. It might change some people's opinion of Kaitlyn, based on her decision of who she chooses and if it isn't Nick, I hear an applause is coming to her "in ripple".
:yes: Good post!

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:54 pm

whit90 wrote:

You know it will be total bashing of Nick!! That's what happens when someone hates Nick the way RS does!!! Most importantly though, RS is very smart and
not only are TPTB using Nick to bring the drama but RS is using him as well to bring in the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!! More hits to his site than ever before
and he will be laughing all the way to the bank!!! :yes:

cali - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 79 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:58 pm

OnePromise wrote:A few of the guys follow him and he follows them back on IG and Twitter, but that doesn't mean they are good friends IMO. They could just be keeping tabs on the competition. Hugesmile
yeap. I'm always suspicious of these "friendships", so far I can only believe in honest ones from the previous season, JJ, Coach Brian and Marquel. I think some guys' opinion of Nick from this season might had changed once they met him and stopped "blindly following" the edit/gossip/others' POV, but to talk about friendships ... is the long way to there, and before we can talk about that, the ending has to be revealed ... and then we'll see who stands the challenge to be called "a friend".

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

+78
Linds911
eliza3
mysthelma
Lucas15
KK4