SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cali - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 78 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by OnePromise Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:30 pm

ironcat wrote:
jojo47 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Sleuthers here determined long ago with a lot of work, that something was up with Nick and K via SM. Chris' season was still airing. Sometime in February, it became evident that the sleuthing had some real merit. Speculation on what will he do, if 1. she is the 'ette 2. she isn't the ette, was ongoing. It was clear she was rumoured to be the next lead but there was this SM fling happening and where would that leave Nick. I think he contacted them and wanted to be on show. What are TPTB going to say, no? It was like winning the lottery for them.

IMO the events leading up to Nick appearing on the show, are exactly how he has explained it. The sleuthing backs it up JMHO

You never know, Nick's interest in Kaitlyn & him wanting to be on the show might be what solidified her selection as B'ette. Winning the lottery is right!

I suspect there's a lot of validity in this, especially since the early buzz was that Britt had the role sewn up.  If Nick handed them this dramatic story line on a platter by volunteering/agreeing to (unwittingly?) play the villain again, I'm not surprised they shelved whatever plans they had for a Britt season.  And if they had all but promised it to Britt, it also might explain them recycling the Dueling Bachelorettes concept as an out, knowing full well it would ultimately be Kaitlyn's.

This I would buy!!!

So the question is, did Nick and Kaitlyn's pre-show connection develop into something lasting or not. Again, in my mind it has never been about Nick versus Shawn or Nick versus Jared or Nick versus any of the other guys. It has always just been a question of if Nick is "the one" for Kaitlyn. Was she able to let her walls down enough to truly give them a chance? Or did she let the drama of the show with the other guys cloud her relationship with Nick? Or did she successfully block out the other guys and grow in relationship with Nick only to find out that they were not a forever partnership? I guess all the discussion in the world will not answer those questions. Which is why I repeatedly say IMO, it isn't over until the final rose is handed (or not) handed out.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

cali - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 78 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by OnePromise Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:34 pm

2observe wrote:
Luvstruck wrote:It really did seem Kaitlyn was surprised and excited he came to date her.  In my opinion it is more than lust although there is lust between them, they do have a friendship that was built on correspondences so when they met the sparks just ignited into flames.  It is curious that even Chris HArrison said this season was split in two, the before and after Nick and how her decision  to keep him impacts everything from this point on.  It does seem the edit is foreshadowing Shawn being unable to handle Kaitlyn's relationship with  Nick. Just wonder what derails her and Nick at this point if she does indeed end up with no one. When is the men tell all being filmed? Usually the final 2 will show up to party with cast mates and the final 1 is not with them. It sould be interesting to see if either Shawn or Nick or both come to party.
ITA with the bolded.  IMO, the Show is basically about the competition between Shawn and Nick for Kaitlyn.

I think this is the edit the producers are going for, but whether or not it represents reality remains to be seen. The producers need a viable F2 to make a show. It is not a romantic "journey" without the competition. However, I think that a big part of Shawn checked out as soon as Kaitlyn chose to bring Nick back. He just hung on for the promise of being the next Bachelor. (Which is why when it was leaked by a friend about Shawn's hometown date that if he didn't win, he would probably be the next Bachelor...sounds like they were clued into what was really happening.)

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:35 pm

2observe wrote:
Luvstruck wrote:It really did seem Kaitlyn was surprised and excited he came to date her.  In my opinion it is more than lust although there is lust between them, they do have a friendship that was built on correspondences so when they met the sparks just ignited into flames.  It is curious that even Chris HArrison said this season was split in two, the before and after Nick and how her decision  to keep him impacts everything from this point on.  It does seem the edit is foreshadowing Shawn being unable to handle Kaitlyn's relationship with  Nick. Just wonder what derails her and Nick at this point if she does indeed end up with no one. When is the men tell all being filmed? Usually the final 2 will show up to party with cast mates and the final 1 is not with them. It sould be interesting to see if either Shawn or Nick or both come to party.
ITA with the bolded.  IMO, the Show is basically about the competition between Shawn and Nick for Kaitlyn.

If i was unspoiled, I would think Nick, Jared and maybe Shawn.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:35 pm

Luvstruck wrote:It is curious that even Chris Harrison said this season was split in two, the before and after Nick and how her decision to keep him impacts everything from this point on.  It does seem the edit is foreshadowing Shawn being unable to handle Kaitlyn's relationship with  Nick. Just wonder what derails her and Nick at this point if she does indeed end up with no one.

Just thinking out loud here. We've all seen how Kaitlin's decision to keep Nick has started to affect relationships with the other guys going forward but that's not the only bombshell - another one would appear to be her disclosing to them that she had sex with someone before the FDs. What some might be able to understand now could be different when the second bombshell is dropped. But if the spoiler that Nick is the "sex guy" (which IMHO seems more likely after last night's episode than before I watched it) is actually correct, and that it happens before the FDs and HTD (because of the schedule change) then the guys might not be sequestered when it happens, which could mean that "sex guy" is living with all the rest of the guys when the sex happens. So - what if sex guy bragged about it to the other guys? Could this be what's alluded to when Nick says "Don't kiss the girl I like before I do" or what CH alludes to when he blogged "Or if history repeats itself. I think we all have this ability to think, "Oh that won't happen to me." And then guess what?".

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:39 pm

I thought Nick left the show with several of the guys friends? Doesn't his SM reflect that or am I in the midst of dreaming?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:44 pm

From Nicks twitter

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28 4m4 minutes ago
Nick Viall retweeted Ali Fedotowsky
always appreciate the support of one of the coolest bachelorettes in the history of the show!! Thanks Ali! Nick Viall added,

Ali Fedotowsky @AliFedotowsky
Worst group of guys in #bachelorette history!!! And why I'm #TeamNick Smiley My blog is UP! Check it out at http://www.AliLuvs.com Please RT!
0 retweets 11 favorites

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:45 pm

I know all the sleuthing supports a previous interest between K & N on SM (great sleuthing, btw), but I wonder if any part of that was also scripted for the show. TPTB have used that in Nick's storyline to explain his appearance.

So this is where the cynic in me (thanks to UnREAL) is wondering how far back does the planning/storyline develop in the production process. Was this a truly a goldmine that fell into TPTB's lap or was it a part of their master plan to begin with? Was Julie Berry truly a passing interest for Nick or was it more like, "Look, Nick, this is how it's going to play out" while she was meeting with him? IIRC, Nick was supposedly showing interest in JB up through Valentine's day...then did not his attention switch to Kaitlyn as Chris's season was halfway finished? I know that N & JB were photographed holding hands, but was that part of the cover for their meeting? This is what I am suspicious of...or am I giving TPTB too much credit for their deviousness?

As Kasha might put it, when did Nick's pound of flesh get finished being taken from him? Was it at the end of Andi's season or is this season still a part of the payback?

cali - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 78 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:47 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I thought Nick left the show with several of the guys friends? Doesn't his SM reflect that or am I in the midst of dreaming?

No, your not dreaming it.  I remember reading some tweet exchange between JJ, Clint, Tanner and Nick.  

I'm sure someone who follows them all more closely can add more detail and list more SM interactions, I just read them when they're brought over here!  giggling
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:52 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I thought Nick left the show with several of the guys friends? Doesn't his SM reflect that or am I in the midst of dreaming?

I think that once they're out of the bubble, the guys are able to "let it go" pretty easily, regarding any resentment or hard feelings they may have had on the show towards "the villain". Especially when they are no longer in competition for a woman who they have already realized wasn't the one for them anyway. So Nick being friends with the other guys now doesn't necessarily mean they must have liked him during filming as well.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:55 pm

Same with me, LB82
I had heard that often storyboarding(is that similar to water boarding? only the cast knows for sure.) begins the season actually before the one airing. I don't know how detailed that gets and it probably varies, but if so that could add substance to your POV above, Litta.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:36 pm

I don't think Nick and Julie are done yet anyway, there are a lot of interactions between them. I also find it interesting that Kait's friends are pretty quiet about Nick, just supporting her choices but not necessarily them together from what I've seen. They were totally into each other so I guess the explanation will be that the lust got her and it wasn't love after all.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:42 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:

No, your not dreaming it.  I remember reading some tweet exchange between JJ, Clint, Tanner and Nick.  

I'm sure someone who follows them all more closely can add more detail and list more SM interactions, I just read them when they're brought over here!  giggling

I think I remember RS saying that Nick and JJ got along well during filming too. Would make sense, since they were the two outcasts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

+78
Linds911
eliza3
mysthelma
Lucas15
KK4