SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Page 24 of 68 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 46 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 24 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by luvlady345 Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:41 pm

I gotta learn the multi quote thingy, nah it's not embarrassing in the bachelor world when 95% of them end up getting dumped.....  Nope, nope, nope it's say a lot about the ladies that they didn't want Nick at the end of the day, that's all that matters, neither wanted Nick, smart ladies.....  YAY, Josh and Shawn y'all are the men!!!!!!

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 24 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:00 pm

luvlady345 wrote:I gotta learn the multi quote thingy, nah it's not embarrassing in the bachelor world when 95% of them end up getting dumped.....  Nope, nope, nope it's say a lot about the ladies that they didn't want Nick at the end of the day, that's all that matters, neither wanted Nick, smart ladies.....  YAY, Josh and Shawn y'all are the men!!!!!!

Um, Emily picked Jef Holm (seducer of the barely legal, says thinks like "if you come to africa with me, you could shake a baby and no one would care") over Sean Lowe. Jillian picked Ed (of "bring condoms and beer" fame) over Kiptyn and Reid. Deanna picked Jesse (explanation needed?) over Jason and Jeremy. Newsflash, just because you lose doesn't mean you are a lesser man. Just means the the woman has a bad picker and there's someone much better out there for you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:08 pm

I am going to encourage keeping things on the topic of Josh Murray discussion. :Nod:
Let's try to limit discussion of other cast so it does not take away from topic. 
Thanks all.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:09 pm

chasingpavements, you're like a Bachelor encyclopedia, reminding me of everything I forget about after 2 seasons laugh out loud.

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 24 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:11 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:I gotta learn the multi quote thingy, nah it's not embarrassing in the bachelor world when 95% of them end up getting dumped.....  Nope, nope, nope it's say a lot about the ladies that they didn't want Nick at the end of the day, that's all that matters, neither wanted Nick, smart ladies.....  YAY, Josh and Shawn y'all are the men!!!!!!

Um, Emily picked Jef Holm (seducer of the barely legal, says thinks like "if you come to africa with me, you could shake a baby and no one would care") over Sean Lowe. Jillian picked Ed (of "bring condoms and beer" fame) over Kiptyn and Reid. Deanna picked Jesse (explanation needed?) over Jason and Jeremy. Newsflash, just because you lose doesn't mean you are a lesser man. Just means the the woman has a bad picker and there's someone much better out there for you.

**Edited***, right just like I said 95% end up being dumped or the dumpee......

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:36 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Josh and Shawn are real "bros", imo. One box recognizing another box. hmmm
Funny thing is that if they were on the same show they would probably loathe each other.  

I would so watch this laugh out loud.
Maybe after Shawn/Kaitlyn break up, we could get BIP with Shawn and Josh on the same season.  Please please please please TPTB.   Praying  

Also, that tweet about Andi was obnoxious.  Basically saying that he "faked it" with her as far back as ATFR.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:52 pm

bleuberry wrote:chasingpavements,  you're like a Bachelor encyclopedia, reminding me of everything I forget about after 2 seasons laugh out loud.

Haha, the embarrassing part is that I've only seen 3 seasons of the Bachelor and 4.5 seasons of the Bachelorette. I'll watch the entire season when I like the lead, and just watch the ATFR, if I don't. I just read RS, by habit, have friends who talk about this all the time so, and really enjoy reading trash, like Courtney's book. Super embarrassing that tidbits about D-list reality TV stars are what fill my brain and not like important med-school related stuff that I should be focusing on.

I only saw the last few episodes of Andi's season...maybe if I go back and watch the whole thing, I'll fall in love with Josh too and come to despise "the other guy"!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:56 pm

^ I'm confused. Is this the tweet you're referring to?
@IToni64: @jmurbulldog .....and don't go on the next Bachelor pretending to be happy and breakup days later!

It seems to me at least that this tweet was referencing them appearing on Chris' red carpet for his first episode of the bachelor, after which they broke up a few days later. Josh asked if he looked happy, referring to how he looked at that event. IMO, unless I'm missing another tweet, I don't think his response had anything to do with meaning he faked it from day 1 with her.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:01 am

chasingpavements wrote:
bleuberry wrote:chasingpavements,  you're like a Bachelor encyclopedia, reminding me of everything I forget about after 2 seasons laugh out loud.

Haha, the embarrassing part is that I've only seen 3 seasons of the Bachelor and 4.5 seasons of the Bachelorette. I'll watch the entire season when I like the lead, and just watch the ATFR, if I don't. I just read RS, by habit, have friends who talk about this all the time so, and really enjoy reading trash, like Courtney's book. Super embarrassing that tidbits about D-list reality TV stars are what fill my brain and not like important med-school related stuff that I should be focusing on.

I only saw the last few episodes of Andi's season...maybe if I go back and watch the whole thing, I'll fall in love with Josh too and come to despise "the other guy"!

Don't waste your time laugh out loud

But in all seriousness, I thought she had a solid overall group of guys. Looking back, Andi was lucky Josh didn't leave after everything, whether it was part of the script or not. It must have been mind numbing to explain on a 1-on-1 date that he was worthy of her trust, then think she believes him, and then the next time he sees her he has to take a lie detector test. This show is bananas. laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:20 am

GuardianAngel wrote:No Josh you didn't look happy. Many of us knew that, no big secret. It would be a good idea though not to admit it publicly.

Josh Allan Murray ‏@jmurbulldog  15h15 hours ago
Welp, let's see who the next Bachelorette is, 3rd times always a charm, you got this bud

Bachelorette Bachelor. laugh out loud

Ladybug82 wrote:Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 24 Think-before-you-speak

Seriously!  I think TPTB need to give a class in what is and is not appropriate to tweet to anyone that goes on the show.  Then again, you can't fix arrogant, fame loving or just plain dumb...  Not that he necessarily is all those or at least all the time, but between Andi's tweet about heartbreak and Josh's, sometimes I think those two really missed the boat on their relationship...two peas in a pod.  hmmm

GuardianAngel wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Throwing shade telling him he can be on the next season of the Bachelorette, third times a charm.

Oh well that tweet changes things laugh out loud, yikes.

Yes as if Nick has no chance at being the next bachelor. Surprise! maybe laugh out loud

Seriously, Josh, you supposedly won yet you are still acting like a sore loser? I didn't want Nick for bachelor until this moment just so it can piss off both the blonde and the brunette BOR.

sdmom wrote:
Nibbles22 wrote:For a minute I thought I was in Shawn's thread rofl rofl

Well, I just watched a video on EOnine, and when asked if Nick deserves a chance to redeem himself, Shawn said "I heard third time's a charm. Maybe he should sign up for the next season of the Bachelorette". I wonder who came up with the idea first? Shawn and Josh will be the best buds! bestbud!

I have said it all season Shawn=Blonde Josh Murray.

luvlady345 wrote:Well at least Josh/Shawn got one thing over Nick they both got the girls that Nick wanted so badly.......It's funny that both ladies would rather have the box of rocks than Nick......

Considering those two prizes, I think both BORs need to ask their guardian angels to ask their mutual F2s angel for some advice. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:49 am

I would rather not get picked at the FRC after spending at most 72 hours with the lead than get picked, spend months with her and get dumped.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:11 am

Josh is such a great guy! He went on the show to court Andi & see if there was something there just as Shawn did with Kaitlyn. I think it says a lot when you not only end up with the girl but you have a lot of friends in the house that remain beyond the show.  **edited**. At the end of the day it's a preference and I prefer a hawt tall, dark & handsome guy with an outgoing personality, who gives back to his community, loves his family and G-d and is still a little flawed but doesn't take himself too seriously. It doesn't hurt that he is athletic & very bright (although some on here don't see graduating cum lade from college as an indicator of that, it impresses me, especially for athletes who basically work full time while taking classes). I don't read too much into tweets as you are limited with words and they can be interpreted 100 ways by 100 different people. ***edited**

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 68 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 46 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

+79
julychild
AnandaMarie
rhondam
Seabear
KB_Mom