SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Page 27 of 68 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 47 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Periscope - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 27 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:22 pm

bleuberry wrote:Oh I imagine Josh will not be as silent as Ben on this one laugh out loud. Ben did at one point make a statement I think, but I don't think Josh will be as diplomatic.

If I know Josh, he's going to make Ben's "dodged a bullet #whoops" tweet look sweet and gracious in comparison. Lots of not-so subtle subtweeting and pictures of his new girlfriend with passive-aggressive captions of "Everything I had to go through in the past two years was worth it for this"

Back to top Go down

Periscope - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 27 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by bleuberry Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:59 pm

The dodged a bullet was after the Arie date landed in the paps. I don't recall him talking about her book too much but he did make a good statement saying he had no desire to relive that nightmare laugh out loud. I can see Josh live tweeting it as he reads along. Momma will probably get an advanced copy from 'sweet Andi.'

Periscope - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 27 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:06 pm

Oh, Artney, what could've been!  that pairing was interesting!  laugh out loud

That may be why she's tweeting sweet comments to Andi.  To stay on her good side and be better prepared for whatever Andi's going to say about them.  To see if a smartcar, minivan, bus, or Mack truck, etc. is gonna run them over!   I have a feeling things will get interesting once the book is released.  laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:38 am

Ladybug82 wrote:Oh, Artney, what could've been!  that pairing was interesting!  laugh out loud

That may be why she's tweeting sweet comments to Andi.  To stay on her good side and be better prepared for whatever Andi's going to say about them.  To see if a smartcar, minivan, bus, or Mack truck, etc. is gonna run them over!   I have a feeling things will get interesting once the book is released.  laugh out loud
giggling giggling I was an artney fan Periscope - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 27 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:38 am

This first periscope of him last night is funny . It's cracking me up about andi's related questions laugh out loud . If you are interested go check it out now that still there . . But in fairness he looks good laugh out loud .

watched on #Periscope: Untitled https://www.periscope.tv/w/aJyiSjEyOTk4NDF8NjAwNDA4MzNjGA2SwGePkx0sM_t4i60_d4lH_ifEUz8xMIGMHguymw==

Periscope - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 27 Eb97c9
Periscope - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 27 9zt107Periscope - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 27 XgicucPeriscope - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 27 Oaw2uvPeriscope - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 27 2pqw5k8Periscope - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 27 30szzauPeriscope - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 27 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:14 pm

I tried to find his periscope but couldn't curious as to what he said about the book, can you share?

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:27 pm

Periscopes only stay posted for 24 hours. He said "no comment" and will not be reading the book. He also kept referring to her as "someone" when asked/talking about their season. IMO basically very bitter even though he's said he's moved on.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Periscope - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 27 8367-910 Periscope - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 27 I_got_13 Periscope - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 27 E5kqdm15 Periscope - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 27 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:40 pm

Well, he's said and done some really dumb things since the break up that personally made me think less of him, but... I could see how he'd want to avoid talking about her, the book or could even come off as slightly bitter, ticked off, etc.  She's writing a tell all where by the sounds of it, she's going to repeatedly throw him under the bus, if needed to tell her story.  

Personally, I think they could both benefit from shutting up about it all - quit making jabs at each other via SM, scrap the book, etc and get on with their lives and act their age.  But that's JMHO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:57 pm

I will save my judgement till after the book comes out. How can we judge her for what the book is about when nobody knows for sure. Her mom posted on tweeter that this is NOT a tell all book. So I think we are judging her unfairly until we have the proof one way or the other.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:59 pm

I actually think she's hoping the 'tell all' angle will sell the books for her but will probably end up telling very little about Josh and Nick.

Periscope - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 27 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

My source has indicated it will be based on tried and true lingerie cleaning tips for both silk and cotton blends.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:35 pm

bleuberry wrote:I actually think she's hoping the 'tell all' angle will sell the books for her but will probably end up telling very little about Josh and Nick.

That can actually backfire on her. For those who want to know the scoop and are looking for dirt will not be happy if she doesn't deliver.

If you're going to go on periscope and invite others to ask questions, there's nothing wrong with simply ignoring the ones you don't want to answer. It seems it doesn't take much for anyone to bait Josh into any sort of response or reaction.

He needs to meet someone asap that he's head over heels with. That will stop all the childish behaviour and he won't care about what the ex says or does.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 68 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 47 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

+79
julychild
AnandaMarie
rhondam
Seabear
KB_Mom