SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Page 28 of 68 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 48 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Periscope - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 28 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by Linds911 Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:38 pm

He's too busy with his Advocare mixers to look for love. Oh and Periscoping at every single one. Suspect

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Periscope - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 28 1f49c

Periscope - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 28 8367-910 Periscope - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 28 I_got_13 Periscope - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 28 E5kqdm15 Periscope - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 28 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Periscope - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 28 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by eirekay Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:34 pm

bleuberry wrote:The dodged a bullet was after the Arie date landed in the paps. I don't recall him talking about her book too much but he did make a good statement saying he had no desire to relive that nightmare laugh out loud. I can see Josh live tweeting it as he reads along. Momma will probably get an advanced copy from 'sweet Andi.'

Ben's quote on Courtney's book “It’s sad. A new low, even for Courtney,” he told People. “I don’t see why she would choose to have people look at her the way she has portrayed herself. I am in a really great place in life and don’t have any interest in reliving the nightmare.”

Source: People Magazine - June 18, 2014
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:13 pm

eirekay wrote:
bleuberry wrote:The dodged a bullet was after the Arie date landed in the paps. I don't recall him talking about her book too much but he did make a good statement saying he had no desire to relive that nightmare laugh out loud. I can see Josh live tweeting it as he reads along. Momma will probably get an advanced copy from 'sweet Andi.'

Ben's quote on Courtney's book “It’s sad. A new low, even for Courtney,” he told People. “I don’t see why she would choose to have people look at her the way she has portrayed herself. I am in a really great place in life and don’t have any interest in reliving the nightmare.”

I'm reminded again why I disliked Ben so much. Better off saying "no comment". That sounds bitter, to me. Hope Josh takes the high road, but hot head types rarely do. Andi's book really puts him on the spot.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:55 pm

If I'm not mistaken she has never referred to it as a tell all book.  Everyone that writes that she's doing the book is saying it's a tell all book.  At first I was against it because I thought that it was a tell all book but in every single article that she has commented in she says it's a tongue in cheek book about getting through a break up.  Tongue in cheek, means to me don't take it serious.  I believe the promoters are putting out there that it's a tell out book because, of course, that would sell more.  But it has been said that it is not about Josh and her relationship but what she went through after the break up.  It is my opinion that even though her heart was broken she has stayed very classy and I expect she will do the same with her book.  She loved Josh with all her heart and she has no desire to trash him.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:11 am

If she doesn't talk about Josh in her book, I would be disappointed, seriously. What is her selling point besides of being the Bachelorette? I think she is not that big a name to have people want to only read how she went through a breakup?  or maybe she is.

The sm "rivalry" between these two was good drama, and I soooo look forward to see Josh"s response after the book release.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:16 am

Mustang19 wrote:
eirekay wrote:

I'm reminded again why I disliked Ben so much. Better off saying "no comment". That sounds bitter, to me. Hope Josh takes the high road, but hot head types rarely do. Andi's book really puts him on the spot.

I'm not a Ben fan at all, but Courtney spent a significant portion of the book bashing his mother. I suppose that's her right, but I can't blame Ben for feeling angry and hurt about that. Family should be off-limits.

I actually wonder if andi will do the same, as there were pretty strong rumors that she didn't get along with his family, they hated her, and she caused a temporary rift between Josh and them. It's not like there was any cheating, like in Ben's case, so it's not going to be super juicy. I think she'll briefly talk about Josh putting his family before her, him not supporting her fashion designer dreams, and his stubbornness. Possibly her issues with advocare. I don't think she's going to be as bad as Courtney was to Ben.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:24 am

People
"It is basically a tongue-in-cheek diary of my breakup but it's also kind of like the anti self-help book," the former assistant district attorney says. "I went through a very public breakup but it was also extremely private.

IMO Andi Dorfman isn't going to write a book and not talk about Josh.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:28 am

Being August--it's the 8th month of the year. We have known about the book for what 2 months? They broke up in January. (officially). So ---what words of wisdom or adventures etc are we going to be enlightened with 5 months following the flash in the pan romance of a D list celeb.
It's not like it was the JFK assassination.
Money making venture.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:32 am

I think I read in some article that the book isn't coming out until next spring. Who on earth will care about her at that point? I think she may have to try and crash the next Bachelor season to keep herself relevant.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:38 am

I think Courtney is the only one from the show who could really do the juicy, tell-all type book, mainly because she was a villain. Andi would be smart to just not write a book, but since she is, keep it classy since she already isn't as popular as she thinks she is.

ANd Josh would be wise to respond to the book by saying something like, "I wish her the best but I won't be reading or talking about her book."

Periscope - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 28 87b72b10 Periscope - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 28 86669110 Periscope - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 28 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:43 am

umngirl wrote:I think Courtney is the only one from the show who could really do the juicy, tell-all type book, mainly because she was a villain. Andi would be smart to just not write a book, but since she is, keep it classy since she already isn't as popular as she thinks she is.

ANd Josh would be wise to respond to the book by saying something like, "I wish her the best but I won't be reading or talking about her book."

Agree but I think he is too much of a hothead (or has not filter either one or both) and will definitely comment on it and not nicely. JMO
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:58 am

IDK. By the time the book is out, he hopefully will have moved on and won't give it a second thought.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 68 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 48 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

+79
julychild
AnandaMarie
rhondam
Seabear
KB_Mom