SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Page 32 of 68 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 50 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 32 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:26 pm

IMO, I doubt the two were faking anything because they truly showed that there really is a thin line btw love and hate with all that sm subtweeting - pple that fake a relationship do not involve each other's families as these two did. I honestly believe that the 2 of them only had the strong chemistry and physical attraction thing and never discussed long term goals. These relationships thrive when pple are on the same page as far as limelight, and general life goals go and both weren't. I think 8months btw is a good enough time to announce a new relationship and boys2men concert date was not an exclusive date if I remember correctly, wasnt it a group date?I'm not sure how it is being considered something so special btw them, my measly 2cents.

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 32 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by Mustang19 Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:43 pm

Hopeless Romantic wrote: snipped...

On the other hand I can honestly say I have not heard one bad word from her about Josh.  

We will see if that holds true when her book comes out (I don't think she is going to be kind). Andi has subtweeted some negativity toward Josh, so they are both guilty. It's time for both to move on, and if Josh has, good for him. IMO
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:49 pm

Yeah they have both tossed shots at each other. Not as much recently.

It seems if Josh is dating this girl he isn't really making it known since this snapchat is apparently the only pic of them together that he's posted. I'd hardly call that flaunting his relationship or publicizing it. Perhaps he's learned to keep things more on the DL. And Andi doesn't have a monopoly on Boyz II Men. For all we know it wasn't even Josh's idea to go.

I truly hope he has moved on and forgets all about his ex. It will probably to difficult to hold his tongue when she most likely throws him under the bus in her book but I hope he does.

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 32 87b72b10 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 32 86669110 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 32 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteen Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:37 pm

Yeah, Anna is his girlfriend. She just posted a cute pic of them on insta and she has snapchats of him (and of course Sabel  giggling ).
And her girlfriends seem so happy for the both of them if any of the comments (and emojis) on their insta pic are anything to go by. Smiley

Don't judge people on who they used to be. Allow them to be who they are. See them "now". Not "then".
thirteen
thirteen

Female Posts : 414

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:44 pm

I do have to laugh, it's pretty much confirmed Josh has a gf and then a certain ex makes an Andy/Andi Murray reference/joke on social media. #LikeClockwork

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 32 87b72b10 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 32 86669110 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 32 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:51 pm

Her caption on Twitter is way different and sends more of a message.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 32 8367-910 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 32 I_got_13 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 32 E5kqdm15 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 32 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:56 pm

thirteen wrote:Yeah, Anna is his girlfriend. She just posted a cute pic of them on insta and she has snapchats of him (and of course Sabel  giggling ).
And her girlfriends seem so happy for the both of them if any of the comments (and emojis) on their insta pic are anything to go by. Smiley
since you seem to follow her is she from Atlanta as well? And is she a model?

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:59 pm

See this is what I like when people are able to put their views out there. And what I wrote just happens to be my view. But I do want to clear up a couple things.

I don't think I said that Josh didn't have the right to take that girl to the Boyz concert or that he should have to hide it.[b] Boyz was a group date. [b]I said it was special to them because she had always said in any interview when asked that they for sure wanted to have Boyz to Men there to sing I'll make love to you at their wedding. I thought but must have been mistaken that the Boyz were important in that regard for Josh as well. So Josh had every right to take this girl there and certainly if he feels eight months is enough time to start dating that's his right also, some people start dating within days or weeks and some take years. I don't think there's any such amount of time, it's when you feel you're ready. I wasn't basing my opinion on his right but just thought since it was his first date since the break up and they are both so much in the spotlight that it would have been more thoughtful if he had made a better choice in where he took her. He could have taken her to a UGA game for all I care because that wasn't as important in their relationship in my opinion.

And it is also absolutely correct that his mother can post anything she wants to. My opinion was only to the fact that it was meant to hurt and why hurt someone, especially if that person is one that claims to be such a Christian person, intentionally is all I said.

She has moved on also in my opinion and is doing what makes her happy. She has chosen not to start dating yet and that is her right as well. It doesn't mean she hasn't moved on, it just means she doesn't feel the need right now to start dating but it will happen soon enough I'm sure.

The most important thing that I wanted to share was my opinion that Josh is not the guy that at least I saw on the show. That guy was compassionate, loving and appeared to be madly in love with Andi. But I have since seen the way he has handled the break up and I believe that he has not been very mature in the way he has handled it. IMO he is a Dr. Jeykll and Mr. Hyde. He is Mr. Hyde when he deals with the public all smiles and all but Dr. Jeykll comes out when he thinks no one is watching. Again, just my opinion. I believe in the beginning all relationships are great but maybe this girl won't like Dr. Jeykll when he surely comes out.

And Guardian Angel it has already hit the web from many of those sites that just print whatever the one before them prints whether it's accurate or not.

For those that welcomed me thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:02 pm

umngirl wrote:I do have to laugh, it's pretty much confirmed Josh has a gf and then a certain ex makes an Andy/Andi Murray reference/joke on social media. #LikeClockwork

She's quick with the subtweets. #served #youwin laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:38 pm

It's funny that she tweets that out not long after it's pretty much confirmed Josh is at least seeing someone new. She must either be keeping up with Josh's mom's social media or she had an inkling from some other way. I also thought it was pretty funny to look at her favorites recently, which included this:

Epic Women ‏@Epic_Women Aug 20
When you lose something, don't think of it as a loss; accept it as the gift that gets you on the path you were meant to travel on.

It's pretty obvious to me that she still cares and might not be as over it as she likes to make it seem or at least she still dwells on it, so I guess her thought process led her to wanting to write a book that will probably give away such personal experiences with Josh and most likely trashing him in the process so she can cash in on some money and to stay relevant.

Man, it's going to be a dagger to the heart for Andi to see that he's with a blonde. laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by HappyLove4evr Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:54 pm

Hi, All

New here. I really enjoyed Andi's season and often I try to see what's going on SM.

I am enjoying all the sleuthing and comments!  thumbsup

I remember seeing Andi confess to the entire world that she was heart broken that the relationship did not work. I felt so bad for her watching such an emotional interview with CH.  

I think that relationship really broke her and damaged her in a way because it was so public and thus I would think that coming out with a book would give her some type of healing.
I say good for her!

All IMO.

On an visceral emotional level I can completely relate to Andi. I mean we all want the happily ever after especially if we fell hard. The initial high is powerful and we sometimes don't see the holes in the relationship that just doesn't work.

In regards to Josh, it is apparent he is now dating and keeping it more private. I am not so sure he will make it public until he knows for sure that he is going to make a commitment.
IMO. Josh seems to me a type that takes his time.

All my own conjectures and speculations, of course.    2cents

I am interested in seeing where this new women will take him.

HappyLove4evr

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:00 am

welcomebanner HappyLove4evr.

I don't have any issues with Josh now that I don't have to watch him on tv. Good for him if he's found a gf.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15310

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 68 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 50 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

+79
julychild
AnandaMarie
rhondam
Seabear
KB_Mom