SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by MiniDiva Thu May 28, 2015 6:38 pm

Geez, can you imagine if they made the ladies do something like this without adequate warning to wax/shave?  The guys probably didn't get S/S/S before hand either. giggling

Poor Doc. Chris he looks like he took his lumps with the larger, stronger guys.  He should have gotten the group date rose or romantic date afterwards like Jared.  Hugesmile
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri May 29, 2015 12:56 pm

Preview for the next episode!

On Monday's episode, Kaitlyn takes her group date back to school for a lesson -- taught by them, of course -- in sex health and education: http://www.tvguide.com/news/bachelorette-sex-sneak-peek/

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri May 29, 2015 1:12 pm

Should be entertaining! So glad they used actors for this lesson!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri May 29, 2015 1:14 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Should be entertaining!  So glad they used actors for this lesson!
yea me too! was a bit weirded out that it could have been a real classroom
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri May 29, 2015 1:56 pm

Now that I know it's actors I think it will be really funny.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri May 29, 2015 2:02 pm

Some of the facial reactions from the kids, even though they are actors, remind me of my own children and their reactions.  Both (boy and a girl) had moments when they wanted to stop me mid sentence from answering their questions. giggling

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Fri May 29, 2015 2:56 pm

Alanna wrote:
freeflowingsalt wrote:Super cute photos from the Sumo wrestling date next week!: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3100310/Playing-big-boys-Bachelorette-Kaitlyn-Bristowe-slams-sumo-wrestler-suitors-BARELY-covered-battle.html

Aww, Kaitlyn is adorable! beatingheart beatingheart And the guys look smitten!
Kait is adorable!!! No news there. And Shawn does give really good hugs. If the spoiler is wrong, I'm expecting an ahhhhdorable atfr hug... wishful thinking, all aboard!

Mee!!! handwave I really hope Shawn is F1.
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Fri May 29, 2015 3:27 pm

Alanna, I think I will root for Shawn to be F1 for your sake more than Kaitlyn's. bestbud!

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri May 29, 2015 3:33 pm

ironcat wrote:Alanna, I think I will root for Shawn to be F1 for your sake more than Kaitlyn's. bestbud!
laugh out loud laugh out loud that's what boardie friends are for kisses

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 29, 2015 5:25 pm

I ran across this article from Celeb Dirty Laundry saying Kaitlyn did leave single, but had a change of heart and is with Nick: http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2015/who-won-the-bachelorette-2015-spoilers-kaitlyn-bristowe-engaged-to-shawn-booth-or-nick-viall-reality-steve-wrong/

I know I know, this website is not really known for being credible, but I wanted to put it out there. I'll admit, it got me excited. 👅

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri May 29, 2015 5:55 pm

Nick and his buddy Julie Berry are doing a little too much sm flirtation and interaction for me to think he's f1 or even is trying to change Kait's mind if she really left single. JMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri May 29, 2015 6:17 pm

^other than him liking one of her photos, what sm flirtation have I missed?
Eta I don't believe that article either.
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+89
happygolucky
crazyjaney78
mysthelma
Lucas15
examkid123
lleyki
DMBFan
luvstx
b
mercieme
BowenAnderson