SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

people - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Hotmomma Fri May 29, 2015 9:37 pm

Mods could you set up a thread for the new show Unreal? Thanks
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

people - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by emusha Fri May 29, 2015 9:46 pm

Hotmomma wrote:Mods could you set up a thread for the new show Unreal? Thanks
+1 yes
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 29, 2015 10:06 pm

Noted. Will pass along.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri May 29, 2015 11:34 pm

Yay!! I cannot wait to watch. Those 9 minutes sucked me in!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 29, 2015 11:42 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Sat May 30, 2015 2:01 pm

No Getty Images for this Mondays dates?
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat May 30, 2015 4:00 pm

Last night, Kaitlyn posted a video, which she has since removed, on snapchat where she and her friend were obviously sh*tfaced. Her friend's speech was Ryan Mcdill level slurred and it was simply unattractive. I get the fun personality bit, but the whole getting drunk part is no bueno!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat May 30, 2015 4:23 pm

^ what were they saying/doing, JC?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat May 30, 2015 5:41 pm

emusha wrote:^ what were they saying/doing, JC?

Not doing any girl wasted stuff. They were sitting somewhere, looking obviously drunk, and she kept talking about how her friend doesn't know how to use snapchat, and the friend (bess/jess?)responded in a more slurred and slower voice. The difference was clear from the first set of videos shot before they headed out for the night.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat May 30, 2015 6:50 pm

is it the one where they were talking about someone named karen? they don't look drunk there. the blond girl maybe sounds a bit ditzy.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2015 7:22 pm

I don't think she looked drunk in her snapchat video either, but they're coming across as immature to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sat May 30, 2015 7:27 pm

She removed the end of the video which included her friend's slurred speech... probably a part that was recorded later in the night.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+89
happygolucky
crazyjaney78
mysthelma
Lucas15
examkid123
lleyki
DMBFan
luvstx
b
mercieme
BowenAnderson