SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

people - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by julychild Sat May 30, 2015 7:28 pm

california90 wrote:is it the one where they were talking about someone named karen? they don't look drunk there. the blond girl maybe sounds a bit ditzy.

Not the "karen" one. This was posted much later and she deleted it. It doesn't matter.

julychild

Back to top Go down

people - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2015 7:40 pm

julychild wrote:
california90 wrote:is it the one where they were talking about someone named karen? they don't look drunk there. the blond girl maybe sounds a bit ditzy.

Not the "karen" one. This was posted much later and she deleted it. It doesn't matter.

I didn't see the one you're referring to then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:04 am

I'm sure we have the episodes and the dates of them but they are also put nicely in this article.

http://www.inquisitr.com/2132283/where-does-bachelorette-kaitlyn-bristowe-travel-this-season-final-rose-ceremony-location-is-a-let-down/

Bachelorette Kaitlyn Bristowe won’t be traveling to exotic destinations this season, and the location of her final rose ceremony may disappoint fans who are hoping to see a happy ending in a romantic setting.

Instead of a magnificent trip to Belize, or a romantic one-on-one date in Prague, Kaitlyn and her guys only traveled outside the U.S. once during filming. Three episodes were filmed in Ireland, and while that’s an exciting trip to take on ABC’s dime, it certainly doesn’t come close to trips taken by former stars of the Bachelor franchise.

Bachelor Sean Lowe traveled to the U.S. Virgin Islands and Thailand during his season, but “the most hated” Bachelor, Juan Pablo took his ladies to South Korea, Vietnam, New Zealand, and St. Lucia. Bachelorette Andi Dorfman traveled to France, Italy, Belgium, and Dominican Republic, but that was the end of the road for exotic destinations. Bachelor Chris Soules stayed in the U.S. for all but one episode — his overnight dates were filmed in Bali.

Here’s the scoop on where Bachelorette Kaitlyn Bristowe travels this season, including the rather uninspiring location for her final rose ceremony. [Spoilers ahead]

Two-night season premiere (May 18/19), Episode 2 (May 25), and Episode 3 (June 1) – Los Angeles.

Episode 4 – New York City (June 8). Nick Viall will join the cast on this episode.

Episode 5 – San Antonio (June 15)

Episode 6 (June 22), Episode 7 (June 29), and Episode 8, the overnight dates (July 6) all take place in Ireland.

Episode 9, the hometown dates, (July 13) take place in Park City, Utah. Hometowns come after overnights this season — the families of the final two guys are brought to Utah to meet Kaitlyn.

Episode 10 – The Men Tell All special (July 20).

Episode 11 – Season finale (July 27 ). According to Reality Steve, this season’s final rose ceremony will take place in L.A. at the Bachelor Mansion. The only time the finale has ever taken place at the mansion was on Brian Velvick’s season (6) of the Bachelor.

Spoilers indicate that there won’t be a happy ending for Kaitlyn’s final two picks. Perhaps that is the reason for the less-than-exciting final rose ceremony location, although producers made a few other changes this season.

The season started with a twist with both Kaitlyn and Britt competing for the role of the Bachelorette, and then the normal episode order was switched — hometowns were filmed after the Fantasy Suite dates, something that has never been done any season of the Bachelor or the Bachelorette.

people - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 37 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:25 am

Is RS on the staff of Inquisiter? Lol, they obviously read his column. And to top it off, they forgot to check facts!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:12 am

The Inquisitor gets a lot of stuff from our site. :Nod:
And really, except for the fact the HTD are 2 vs 3 and were in Park City--we got most of it bang on--or a few of us insisted it would be like this, as the season was playing out. 
So kudos to "us".

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:21 am

JMHO: There's really nothing wrong with having the FRC at the mansion. Brian Velvick's proposal to Mary Delgado was no less beautiful because of the location. In fact I remember it as being a beautiful setting.

Maybe TPTB are cutting down on the budget....who knows?
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:52 am

For some reason it seems they decided to follow Bryon's season's format, even flipping the FD & HTDs, so it's no surprise to me that they had the FRC there.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:23 am

Does Mike Fleiss generally travel to the fantasy dates and FRC location? If so, perhaps they structured it differently this season because his wife was very pregnant?
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:34 am

^^^Yes, I believe he usually is around at least for the FRC, though I don't know that his presence is required. (Sean's book makes it pretty clear that he is not the guy in charge of producing/directing the FRC (unless that was one of the names he changed to protect the "guilty"- Sean did change the names of the producers/handlers, so I suppose I might have assumed something that's not correct.)

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:36 am

Originally and for many seasons the FRC was always at the mansion. The writer of that article did not check her facts.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:04 pm

Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374  13m
#Bachelornation time to show our power as a nation. Vote for our own @chrisbharrison as greatest host of all time https://www.yahoo.com/tv/greatest-reality-tv-personalities-of-all-time-120214976145.html

CH has some competition:  Tyra Banks, Simon Cowell, Cat Deeley and Jeff Probst.  He's currently 4th with only 2% more votes than Tyra.  I'm not sure everyone appreciates all his hard work for the show.  You know wetting the driveway, always delivering the dramatic final rose line and all!  Hugesmile  people - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 37 3806527698

ETA:  Here's what they say about him:

Why He Makes the Cut: For 13 years and an ungodly number of seasons of The Bachelor/The Bachelorette/Bachelor Pad/Bachelor in Paradise, Harrison has served as host, confidant, mentor, and Chief Rose Counter for countless single men and women looking to find “love” on TV. Even when the drama gets dialed up to 11, Harrison never loses his soothing equanimity, making him a beacon of calm in a sea of crazy.

Best Moment: While his reporting on a crew member’s ill-fated dalliance with a Bachelor in Paradise contestant in 2014 was outstanding, we’ve gotta go with something else: No matter how many times Harrison delivers the line “This is the final rose tonight,” he makes it feel like the first time.

Source:  Greatest Reality TV Personalities of All Time: Hosts and Judges
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 pm

Cannot believe Tom Bergeron is not on that list!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+89
happygolucky
crazyjaney78
mysthelma
Lucas15
examkid123
lleyki
DMBFan
luvstx
b
mercieme
BowenAnderson