SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:24 pm

I'm honestly just blown away by the fact that it sounds like she slept with not even a front runner? What could she have been thinking? What is she even doing on this show? Yes, it's bs to find your husband in 8 weeks in this reality TV concept, but at least play along if you already showed up and campaigned for the lead. Kind of unreal.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by emusha Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:25 pm

Luvstruck wrote:Thanks Emusha, that is the same article as in US Weekly.

ok awesome yes

this show seems to be bursting at it's seams laugh out loud

also found this slate article entitled

"This Season of The Bachelorette Is a Bust"

http://www.slate.com/articles/arts/television/2015/05/bachelorette_kaitlyn_bristowe_and_britt_nilsson_why_this_season_is_a_bust.html

emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:46 pm

Alanna wrote:I'm honestly just blown away by the fact that it sounds like she slept with not even a front runner? What could she have been thinking? What is she even doing on this show? Yes, it's bs to find your husband in 8 weeks in this reality TV concept, but at least play along if you already showed up and campaigned for the lead. Kind of unreal.

It says she told the "other frontrunners" so I thought that was implying the guy she slept with before the FS was a frontrunner as well? I do think it was with one of the F3 at least and she probably told the other two guys in the F3 about it and possibly some of the F6, if not all of them. I feel bad for her because it says the other guys were upset and I'm hoping all the crying she was doing in the season preview isn't because the other guys made her feel ashamed about it.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:55 pm

I really don't think the sex guy is Jared. In the promo they make it too obvious with the bed full of rose petals but who knows. If it is him I can see her getting rid of him to be fair to the other guys.

In the season preview the guy at Kaitlyn's hotel room door wearing the red shirt was sleuth'd to be Shawn? In another ITM she is wearing the same gray shirt and crying about not being a bad person. The guys better not shame her too badly or they'll just look like asses.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:00 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Alanna wrote:I'm honestly just blown away by the fact that it sounds like she slept with not even a front runner? What could she have been thinking? What is she even doing on this show? Yes, it's bs to find your husband in 8 weeks in this reality TV concept, but at least play along if you already showed up and campaigned for the lead. Kind of unreal.

It says she told the "other frontrunners" so I thought that was implying the guy she slept with before the FS was a frontrunner as well? I do think it was with one of the F3 at least and she probably told the other two guys in the F3 about it and possibly some of the F6, if not all of them. I feel bad for her because it says the other guys were upset and I'm hoping all the crying she was doing in the season preview isn't because the other guys made her feel ashamed about it.

That's what I inferred from it too. I still do think that Nick was the sex guy, and that Shawn was most likely going to be her final guy, but his reaction to the sex made Kaitlyn not pick him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:33 pm

This season is a hot mess from the previews. Gotta say, I do miss the seasons where we got an actual love story (Ash & JP, Sean & Catherine) they seem like so long ago..

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:41 pm

She told ET that she had sex with the guy "after a few dates but before the fifth date" I want to believe that she counted group dates.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:48 pm

Thiking out loud; IF Nick was the intimacy guy be he may have felt she was committing herself to a relationship with him, similar to what he told Andi. At the end he knows what happens in fantasy suites. In Utah they talk more about the issue and her possibly taking Shawn to fantasy suite, so maybe they argue and he goes home. She feels so bad, when they go back to LA she sends Shawn packing. The problem with this theory is she says she trusted her heart in this process and ask viewers to trust her heart as well about "most importantly love" and ask us to stick with her to the end, implying if you do there is most importantly love ..... So RS may be correct to a point... she chooses no one,  maybe Chris Harrison gets involved and reaches out to Nick or Shawn whomever was going to be her chosen guy and brings them back together somehow. They did show CH specifically tell  Kaitlyn he would do everything he could to help her find love, forshadowing he does. I know, I drank the "Everything's Cool" aid and am staying open minded this season. My odds are not good though, my daughter reminded me this last week that I always hope for the underdog. The producers show their most appealing traits and hide the final guy or girl's so audience wil be surprised when the lead chooses the one they least expect based on actual interactions they have shown, smart girl.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:37 pm

Luvstruck wrote:Thiking out loud; IF Nick was the intimacy guy be he may have felt she was committing herself to a relationship with him, similar to what he told Andi. At the end he knows what happens in fantasy suites. In Utah they talk more about the issue and her possibly taking Shawn to fantasy suite, so maybe they argue and he goes home. She feels so bad, when they go back to LA she sends Shawn packing. The problem with this theory is she says she trusted her heart in this process and ask viewers to trust her heart as well about "most importantly love" and ask us to stick with her to the end, implying if you do there is most importantly love ..... So RS may be correct to a point... she chooses no one,  maybe Chris Harrison gets involved and reaches out to Nick or Shawn whomever was going to be her chosen guy and brings them back together somehow. They did show CH specifically tell  Kaitlyn he would do everything he could to help her find love, forshadowing he does. I know, I drank the "Everything's Cool" aid and am staying open minded this season. My odds are not good though, my daughter reminded me this last week that I always hope for the underdog. The producers show their most appealing traits and hide the final guy or girl's so audience wil be surprised when the lead chooses the one they least expect based on actual interactions they have shown, smart girl.

I read somewhere that Shawn was in LA right after Josh so I'm assuming it was for bachelor talks, so if your theory is correct It's probably not Shawn that comes back. Maybe Nick. Hugesmile
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:39 pm

BlackHalo wrote:I really don't think the sex guy is Jared. In the promo they make it too obvious with the bed full of rose petals but who knows. If it is him I can see her getting rid of him to be fair to the other guys.

In the season preview the guy at Kaitlyn's hotel room door wearing the red shirt was sleuth'd to be Shawn? In another ITM she is wearing the same gray shirt and crying about not being a bad person. The guys better not shame her too badly or they'll just look like asses.

Whatever happened, the MTA should be very interesting! cantstopl
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:48 pm

Luvstruck wrote:Thiking out loud; IF Nick was the intimacy guy be he may have felt she was committing herself to a relationship with him, similar to what he told Andi. At the end he knows what happens in fantasy suites. In Utah they talk more about the issue and her possibly taking Shawn to fantasy suite, so maybe they argue and he goes home. She feels so bad, when they go back to LA she sends Shawn packing. The problem with this theory is she says she trusted her heart in this process and ask viewers to trust her heart as well about "most importantly love" and ask us to stick with her to the end, implying if you do there is most importantly love ..... So RS may be correct to a point... she chooses no one,  maybe Chris Harrison gets involved and reaches out to Nick or Shawn whomever was going to be her chosen guy and brings them back together somehow. They did show CH specifically tell  Kaitlyn he would do everything he could to help her find love, forshadowing he does. I know, I drank the "Everything's Cool" aid and am staying open minded this season. My odds are not good though, my daughter reminded me this last week that I always hope for the underdog. The producers show their most appealing traits and hide the final guy or girl's so audience wil be surprised when the lead chooses the one they least expect based on actual interactions they have shown, smart girl.

I agree with this Luv. K comments in the beginning don't fit the ending with no f1. I also picked up on Chris H comments, I almost wonder if that was an add in after filming to help with the narrative.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:55 pm

Max64 wrote:

I agree with this Luv.  K comments in the beginning don't fit the ending with no f1.  I also picked up on Chris H comments, I almost wonder if that was an add in after filming to help with the narrative.  

Could all be a hype to keep the viewers watching to the end since they know the spoilers are saying she picked noone. So if she trusted her heart and asks that viewers trust her heart to end and CH would do whatever he could to help her find love then they covered all bases imo. Then at the end her heart told her that none of the guys were right for her and thanks the viewers for trusting that she knows what's best for her., and CH gets off with " I tried to help her but she just wasen't feeling it". The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 39 3806527698 jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+89
happygolucky
crazyjaney78
mysthelma
Lucas15
examkid123
lleyki
DMBFan
luvstx
b
mercieme
BowenAnderson