SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Sun May 24, 2015 7:14 pm

cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Brill Sun May 24, 2015 7:24 pm

Not sure if this has been posted yet.

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/trista-sutter-defends-bachelorette-kaitlyn-bristowe-leave-her-alone-sex-shaming-2015225

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun May 24, 2015 7:39 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Kaitlyn, Nick...active on IG this past 30 mins: Kaitlyn liked post by Elan (Elan saying he is at Venice Beach) as did Nick...
I can't remember if this was mentioned yesterday.  Both Kaitlyn and Nick favored a tweet from Chris Harrison about meeting super fan @AnnaHappygirl10

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 24, 2015 7:48 pm

sophienette wrote:
nutty1 wrote:RS has been really quiet about the show on Twitter these days.

You'd hink we gave him enough new info! Embarressed! giggling
There are a lot of pages to read here and lots of threads; it could take a 3rd grader awhile to get through. When he's done reading here, then he needs to digest it and then maybe will comment.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Sun May 24, 2015 8:49 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
sophienette wrote:

There are a lot of pages to read here and lots of threads; it could take a 3rd grader awhile to get through. When he's done reading here, then he needs to digest it and then maybe will comment.

ive been away could i have a summary of the news? Smiley

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun May 24, 2015 8:56 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
sophienette wrote:

I think he's always silent before he revises his spoilers laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 9:01 pm

Actually, I think that before he made the Brad/Emily correction, he did tweet a bunch of vague, "something's about to go down/I've made my first mistake EVER" things that weekend before. I think he also said tweeted "very important news" or something like that for Ali/Roberto correction. I think that he's just usually quieter on weekends, unless something major's happening. He's also probably planning his birthday and things.

If I were betting, I think that he probably will mention Nick's tweet and the possible safehouse visit, saying that this is just the three of them trying to trick everyone. He's never made a "correction" so early in the season either (Ali he made the day before the finale, and Brad he made before the FS date), so it will be interesting IF he's wrong, when he'll correct it.

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Sun May 24, 2015 9:13 pm

I have been putting many scenerios together:

I am stuck on who the person is she slept with. If it is NOT Nick, then I believe Aunties first source may have been correct.

Nick left in Ireland after an argument or something like that.

And RS' is correct that she picks nobody.

Done!

OR

Nick comes back right before the FRC and she still picks nobody. Fleiss thinks this is great, wait until the ATFR and Reveal it is Nick after all and thus no leaks regarding the FRC.

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun May 24, 2015 9:28 pm

It is a holiday weekend. It's very possible RS is busy like many Americans. He doesn't always tweet every day outside of the link to his latest blog post.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 87b72b10 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 86669110 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 5 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 24, 2015 9:50 pm

I'm sure he will make himself heard soon enough. Whether he has time to read our forum, other forums or whatever it is he does, there are others that simply tell him what's going on in the forum world. Then he chooses the vocabulary to describe such forum members.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon May 25, 2015 12:11 am

jen689 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Kaitlyn, Nick...active on IG this past 30 mins: Kaitlyn liked post by Elan (Elan saying he is at Venice Beach) as did Nick...
I can't remember if this was mentioned yesterday.  Both Kaitlyn and Nick favored a tweet from Chris Harrison about meeting super fan @AnnaHappygirl10
Nick also retweeted that post...thought it was sweet of CH to respond in that way to Anna Smiley and glad K & N are being supportive of that...

Re: the mic drop I was just taking it metaphorically -- like drop a big one - say your peace - "drop the mic" then be done with it/leave 
in any case I'm sitting back and watching when it comes to SM this season unless it's got to do with time/location/visual logistics sooo here's my "mic" drop 

danceround :thud
laugh out loud
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon May 25, 2015 12:36 am

I think it's too early in the season to draw any conclusions about what we've seen and heard regarding Nick, Shawn and Kaitlyn this weekend. We can take notes as to everything that has occurred and compare it to the weeks ahead. We'll then have more information to compare and analyze to predict a probable outcome for the finale.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+89
happygolucky
crazyjaney78
mysthelma
Lucas15
examkid123
lleyki
DMBFan
luvstx
b
mercieme
BowenAnderson