SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 3 Jun 1st - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 30 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 3 Jun 1st - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 3 Jun 1st - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:27 pm

Kaitlyn doesn't hide who she is. You can see it in her blogs as well. TPTB knew what type of personality she has and ran with it knowing they could have a field day with her.

All they care about is sex nudity drama. I don't think there are that many potential 'ettes that can fill this "type" of role and not be bothered by it. It's only going to get worse in future seasons. JMHO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 3 Jun 1st - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 3 Jun 1st - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mizzoufan Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:27 pm

I'm guessing Nick will be next week cliffhanger. He will show up at the very end

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjaney78 Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:30 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Kaitlyn doesn't hide who she is. You can see it in her blogs as well. TPTB knew what type of personality she has and ran with it knowing they could have a field day with her.

All they care about is sex nudity drama. I don't think there are that many potential 'ettes that can fill this "type" of role and not be bothered by it. It's only going to get worse in future seasons. JMHO
I agree.  And I think that is why she was cast.  All this bunk about Britt being the "producer" pick was just that- bunk- a smokescreen.  The producers knew Kaitlyn's personality was a goldmine for the kind of low-brow sleaze that they love to peddle and knew she would give them ample material.  They just put on the whole "two bachlorettes" thing to make this less obvious to all of us.  I admit that I did not see it until now, so I am a little slow- but yes, I'm on to TPTB.  Makes perfect sense what they are doing.

crazyjaney78

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:41 pm

remockered wrote:Here is the problem.  It is obvious that Kaitlyn has aspirations to be a comedian and she is using this format to further her career.  Even her blogs are crass, to some extent and her joking with the guys is more like another guy (or a raunchy female comedian) than romantic in nature.  She does not feign interest in their conversation, unless it is an important soundbite. Females soften around men they are interested in as potential mates.  The hulu clip of Shawn shows a little of that, but not much.  I think she is physically attracted to him and sleeping in his shirt is a bit icky this early on.  Unless she starts showing more interest in what the men have to say and starts softening toward a couple ( Chris, Nick, Shawn, etc.) guys, I think we are realizing that her intent was never to find anyone and that makes our interest wane, especially if we believe she ends up with nobody.  

^^^ I'm glad that someone finally opened the door to the closet and found the elephant inside.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:43 pm

I think another reason they probably loved the idea of two 'ettes because that would lead to drama between the guys who didn't vote for K.

For example, Jared. IMO he's going to have his heart crushed. He voted for Britt, fell for K only to be eliminated when he probably thought he was the F1. I think we can all see that storyline.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:47 pm

IA GA. He really seems to be falling for Kaitlyn and since I like him, I am dreading the heartbroken tears scene when he get eliminated. :tissuebox Upset

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:49 pm

mizzoufan wrote: I'm guessing Nick will be next week  cliffhanger. He will show  up at the very end

I'm guessing that the cliffhanger will be just before the rose ceremony so the average viewer will not know if K is picking Nick to stay on the show. I bet they use his arrival as the main dramatic event of the second half (Clint's departure being the drama of the first half).

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:21 pm

I don't think she's trying to become Amy or Tina or Mindy, I think she just doesn't have the self-esteem to act like anything other than these dudes' hired entertainment and tptb are abusing her lack of ability to handle this show combined with her natural easy going spirit to make this a really embarrassing, over-sexualized mess. Nick to the rescue? I personally wouldn't bet on it. Jmo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:23 pm

Watching the 1-on-1 with Ben Z. and them hugging and him stroking her hair after whatever "challenge" that was, I kept thinking: Hopefully he washed his hands after putting them into the toilet. The moment was kind of sweet and so gross at the same time The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 3 Jun 1st - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 2292733854 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 3 Jun 1st - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 623245435 rotfl
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:30 pm

I don't post much and don't get a chance to read everything on the board, so please forgive me if this has been addressed previously. I agree with what is being said about using K to create drama and scandal in her season.

I do think that Kaitlyn was going to be the B'ette for this reason, no matter how many roses ended up in Britt's box. TPTB might not have been sure how she would be received by the majority of the viewers and some of the flak that would result from the inevitable with her. But now all they need to say is "hey, the guys chose her".

I still like her. She is who she is, and there is no doubt about who that is. I still am glad that she is the B'ette over Britt. I would always be trying to guess if Britt was ever being sincere about anything. If K came on this show just for exposure, she certainly hasn't been the first to do so. I think the best outcome for this mess would be that she met someone she wanted to continue seeing IRL and the decision was made by her, him or together to not get engaged but continue dating.

I do wonder if the Nick-K chatting before production was a set up. Does anyone know who made the first contact?

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 3 Jun 1st - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 30 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:18 pm

moonchild wrote:I don't post much and don't get a chance to read everything on the board, so please forgive me if this has been addressed previously. I agree with what is being said about using K to create drama and scandal in her season.

I do think that Kaitlyn was going to be the B'ette for this reason, no matter how many roses ended up in Britt's box. TPTB might not have been sure how she would be received by the majority of the viewers and some of the flak that would result from the inevitable with her. But now all they need to say is "hey, the guys chose her".

I still like her. She is who she is, and there is no doubt about who that is. I still am glad that she is the B'ette over Britt. I would always be trying to guess if Britt was ever being sincere about anything. If K came on this show just for exposure, she certainly hasn't been the first to do so. I think the best outcome for this mess would be that she met someone she wanted to continue seeing IRL and the decision was made by her, him or together to not get engaged but continue dating.

I do wonder if the Nick-K chatting before production was a set up. Does anyone know who made the first contact?

The info we have is that K followed nick in late January after he was posting commentary about the show and mentioned her. Don't recall what tweets he sent but he did not follow or favorite tweets of hers or anything ...she also was the one who started the favoriting of his tweets though some of his tweets did refer to her -- he was tweeting generally reactions about the show on the hashtag
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by GypsySarah Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:52 pm

I never thought I would say this, but I feel bad for K. Having reached the age of 30 and placing such a huge emphasis on sex is pathetic. No wonder she is still single. No wonder TPTB are having such a field day and to involve young kids in it, actors or not, is totally unacceptable. My husband asked me what kind of trash I was watching. My answer was oh, that's Kaitlyn.
GypsySarah
GypsySarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 3 Jun 1st - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+61
mindless
GypsySarah
moonchild
traveler90
Lucas15