SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Brady Toops - Britt Nilsson - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Brady Toops - Britt Nilsson - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Brady Toops - Britt Nilsson - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Diana Sat May 30, 2015 1:11 am

Had to make a new icon of their cuteness.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Brady Toops - Britt Nilsson - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Brady Toops - Britt Nilsson - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat May 30, 2015 4:59 pm

I am really rooting for them! Instead of doing silly "to be continued drag on RC stuff" I think they should just show viewers more glimpses of their progress.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Sun May 31, 2015 4:26 pm

bleuberry wrote:I hope they get married.

We need a poll. Will he propose:

Yes________________ No_______________

Let's play to see what happens at the AFTR! By the way, when is the finale of Kaitlyn's show.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun May 31, 2015 4:41 pm

I am willing to bet he'll propose at the ATFR.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by charriotoffire Sun May 31, 2015 4:47 pm

metalgirl wrote:I know some people think Britt's positive affirmations are BS, but it's a nice alternative to so much cynicism and discontent put out there.  And sadly, you don't even have to go looking for the negativity, it just seems to be in the air.

It's tough out there for the optimists, sometimes!  :gotcha:

I really think she's the real deal.  Like that girl who has no mean bone in her body so naturally she's the odd bird that got picked on a lot on The Bachelor.

Beautiful women just got a bad rap is all. But dang she could have been the most beautiful Bachelorette evah!  However, I'm thankful she wasn't chosen.  They got what they wanted anyway, a significant other to play with.
charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Sun May 31, 2015 6:30 pm

charriotoffire wrote:
metalgirl wrote:I know some people think Britt's positive affirmations are BS, but it's a nice alternative to so much cynicism and discontent put out there.  And sadly, you don't even have to go looking for the negativity, it just seems to be in the air.

It's tough out there for the optimists, sometimes!  :gotcha:

I really think she's the real deal.  Like that girl who has no mean bone in her body so naturally she's the odd bird that got picked on a lot on The Bachelor.

Beautiful women just got a bad rap is all. But dang she could have been the most beautiful Bachelorette evah!  However, I'm thankful she wasn't chosen.  They got what they wanted anyway, a significant other to play with.

Lol! Then where are the pictures of Britt and Brady playing together? I wanna see. One thing I am thankful for, is that he won't have to watch her swap spit with a bunch of losers, and she won't have to tell him what part of the program not to watch. Win-win, all the way around for them.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Sun May 31, 2015 8:15 pm

Do you think that Brady is in love already?
I know he was smitten preshow with the social media follows and all...
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Sun May 31, 2015 8:29 pm

SafronSahara wrote:Do you think that Brady is in love already?
I know he was smitten preshow with the social media follows and all...

As far I know, we can't hurry love for it takes time to grow.  So my question is, is he still in like mode?  And another question, is Britt in like/infatuation mode with Brady? And how did he get on the show and what terms were he offered to date Britt, and will he be paid to propose to her.  Those are questions I would like answered by people in the know.  Lastly, where she is weekend, Hollyweird, or Nashville?  I would also like to know when they visited both sets of parents what are the parents thoughts about Britt for Brady, and vice versa?  Questions, questions, questions, laugh out loud.

There is a God after all. I just read that Brady is thinking of live tweeting tomorrow night during the show, and he said he would answer some questions. So here we go folks, if you have questions like I do, let's join him in twitter world and then post here. Alright!
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:56 am

MMA50 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I hope they get married.

We need a poll. Will he propose:

Yes________________ No_______________

Let's play to see what happens at the AFTR! By the way, when is the finale of Kaitlyn's show.

I think Monday 7/27/15 is the finale/ATFR.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:39 am

Poll created!! yes Good idea MMA!

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:50 pm

A poster from Nashville commented on Brady's Instagram that they've broke up. Britt has only posted two photo's with Brady on Instagram with the comments mean muggin and team beanie.  It seems like she'd post more photos (since she posts several everyday) or say something more endearing about Brady if they were still together.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:55 pm

I find that hard to believe considering how in love he seems to be. If anyone is interested he might be live tweeting tonight.

bradytoops
21 hours ago
Thinking about live tweeting tomorrow's episode of "The Bachelorette" on ABC (8/7c) & possibly answering a few questions. Would that interest anyone?? (Twitter link in profile - @bradytoops)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Brady Toops - Britt Nilsson - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
dedré
Maggenzm
Pia1
blessed66
Trueloveforever
Rolly
jen689
charriotoffire
MonicaJM2001
Diana
SafronSahara