SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Brady Toops - Britt Nilsson - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Brady Toops - Britt Nilsson - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Brady Toops - Britt Nilsson - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Trueloveforever Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:00 pm

Can anyone post the pic that went with that tweet for me? On my iPad and couldn't post the whole thing. Brady posted it a day ago.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Brady Toops - Britt Nilsson - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Brady Toops - Britt Nilsson - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:29 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:Can anyone post the pic that went with that tweet for me? On my iPad and couldn't post the whole thing. Brady posted it a day ago.

bradytoops
2 days ago
Miss @BrittKarolina: "Your hair is like a.. (lion's mane) leaping down the slopes of.. (Hollywood). Your teeth are like.. (an assortment) of.. (chiclets) that have come up from the.. (package); all of them bear twins; not one among them has lost its.. (ability to chew stuff). Your cheeks are like halves of a pomegranate.. (but way nicer). 'Who is this who looks like the dawn, beautiful as the moon, bright as the sun, awesome as.. (a spicy bowl of vegetable ramen)?' (Can I get a witness?)" [Song of Solomon 6:5-7 & 10 with added commentary (sunglasses emoji)

The Bachelorette 11 - Brady Toops - Britt Nilsson - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 11372025_1609988822574984_337761272_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:33 pm

Sorry for the double post. I wanted to read the whole passage, here it is.

Solomon and His Bride Delight in Each Other
He

4 You are beautiful as Tirzah, my love,
   lovely as Jerusalem,
   awesome as an army with banners.
5 Turn away your eyes from me,
   for they overwhelm me—
Your hair is like a flock of goats
   leaping down the slopes of Gilead.
6 Your teeth are like a flock of ewes
   that have come up from the washing;
all of them bear twins;
   not one among them has lost its young.
7 Your cheeks are like halves of a pomegranate
   behind your veil.
8 There are sixty queens and eighty concubines,
   and virgins without number.
9 My dove, my perfect one, is the only one,
   the only one of her mother,
   pure to her who bore her.
The young women saw her and called her blessed;
   the queens and concubines also, and they praised her.
10 “Who is this who looks down like the dawn,
   beautiful as the moon, bright as the sun,
   awesome
as an army with banners?”
Bible Gateway

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:40 pm

Chris Harrison Says “Adorable” Britt and Brady Are “Very Happy”
It was truly a bummer to see Britt Nilsson so upset when she wasn’t voted the Bachelorette last week, but all isn’t lost for her romantic future! Shortly after Britt left, contestant Brady Toops declared that he was there only for her, and Chris Harrison, always to be of service, made a reunion happen.

So what happened next? According to last night's Episode 2 update, it definitely seems they’ve been dating — and according to Chris himself, they’re still together!

“I kept waiting for him to give her his letterman jacket; they're adorable together,” Chris told TV Guide. “Even if you are Team Kaitlyn, you can wish Britt well in her life, and I hope women show both of these women love this season. I'd like to see people rally around both of them.”

The Bachelorette 11 - Brady Toops - Britt Nilsson - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Screen-Shot-2015-05-26-at-4.26.28-PM-750x522-1432672169

We are thankful that ABC found a way to feature both women on the show, even though Britt was so heartbroken that she didn’t get to be the lead. The good news? It seems like she ended up with a pretty good deal by losing the vote!

“As you saw, Brady did find her and made the best of what might have at first seemed like a very dim situation,” Chris told Yahoo!. “Britt and Brady spent quite a lot of time together and are very happy. This is not the last you’ll see of them, as we will continue to update you as their relationship grows. Was it just me, or was the best part when Brady essentially asked Britt to go steady?”

We love that Britt’s found happiness with Brady and can’t wait to see their relationship grow from here!

Source: TV Guide, Yahoo!
05.26.2015 / 04:00 PM EDT by Nicole Pomarico
Related: The Bachelorette, Britt Nilsson, News

Wetpaint

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:45 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Sorry for the double post. I wanted to read the whole passage, here it is.

He

lovely as Jerusalem,
   for they overwhelm me—
all of them bear twins;
   behind your veil.
   awesome
Bible Gateway

Yup, you couldn't get any more romantic than that! This comes from the author/source of Love, God of the Bible himself! Love the Book of Song of Solomon!

If Brady is what he portrays himself to be then she's one lucky girl. God in the Bible outlined how a man is to treat his wife. Here are the verses;
Ephesians 5:25
Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

Ephesians 5:28
In this same way, husbands ought to love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:10 pm

Pia1 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Sorry for the double post. I wanted to read the whole passage, here it is.

He

lovely as Jerusalem,
   for they overwhelm me—
all of them bear twins;
   behind your veil.
   awesome
Bible Gateway

Yup, you couldn't get any more romantic than that! This comes from the author/source of Love, God of the Bible himself! Love the Book of Song of Solomon!

If Brady is what he portrays himself to be then she's one lucky girl. God in the Bible outlined how a man is to treat his wife. Here are the verses;
Ephesians 5:25
Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

Ephesians 5:28
In this same way, husbands ought to love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself

He is a definite catch! A man who respect God will know how to love his wife, yes, she is a very lucky girl!! Good Post
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by dedré Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:25 pm

Britts mom just followed Brady on Instagram :yes: cheerleader

Last edited by dedré on Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

dedré

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:30 pm

^^ How sweet. Britt's mom probably just US mag and said a, "Thank you Jesus"
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by dedré Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:45 am

Missed the ending of the show how did the Britt and Brady update go down

dedré

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:41 am

dedré wrote:Missed the ending of the show how did the Britt and Brady update go down
It was very short. Britt's mother met Brady and Britt asked her mom what she thought and she said that she can see they are friends and Britt said she hoped her mother didn't mean the friendzone.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by dedré Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:31 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
dedré wrote:Missed the ending of the show how did the Britt and Brady update go down
It was very short. Britt's mother met Brady and Britt asked her mom what she thought and she said that she can see they are friends and Britt said she hoped her mother didn't mean the friendzone.  
oh mama Nilsson I also hope you don't mean the friend zone laugh out loud The Bachelorette 11 - Brady Toops - Britt Nilsson - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 1710264613

dedré

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:32 pm

But, I think the best marriage are the ones that's start in the friendzone. Think about, wouldn't you want your spouse to be your best friend? This is the longest relationship you will have in life. I have being married for 37 years, I couldn 't imagine what life would be without the friendship? I say they are doing very good. that's why I love Chris/Des, JP/Ash, Sean/Cat relationships, they laugh about stupid things, they are friends and you can see it. Very refreshing.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Brady Toops - Britt Nilsson - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
dedré
Maggenzm
Pia1
blessed66
Trueloveforever
Rolly
jen689
charriotoffire
MonicaJM2001
Diana
SafronSahara