SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Brady Toops - Britt Nilsson - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

youngandfree - The Bachelorette 11 - Brady Toops - Britt Nilsson - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Brady Toops - Britt Nilsson - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jen689 Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:10 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I find that hard to believe considering how in love he seems to be. If anyone is interested he might be live tweeting tonight
He does have a brand to market. His latest Instagram post is about music. When I first found out Brady and Britt were together he had around 3000 Instagram followers. He now has over 80K. I was hoping Britt and Brady would last long term. I just don't understand why Britt doesn't acknowledge the relationship on SM in an endearing way. Especially since she posts on Instagram several times a day.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

youngandfree - The Bachelorette 11 - Brady Toops - Britt Nilsson - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Brady Toops - Britt Nilsson - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:14 pm

I see where you're coming from jen. Sometimes SM tells a story, but I think she can't reveal too much at this point? You may be on to something too.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:59 pm

jen689 wrote:A poster from Nashville commented on Brady's Instagram that they've broke up. Britt has only posted two photo's with Brady on Instagram with the comments mean muggin and team beanie.  It seems like she'd post more photos (since she posts several everyday) or say something more endearing about Brady if they were still together.

I don't disbelieve that because a poster on her instagram last night commented, "You'll find someone soon." Then on her instagram today, she post a concert video, and the hashtag said #youngandfree, then last night, someone said, on his twitter instagram account, "you deleted all the pictures of you and Britt, whyyyyyyyy?. She also does not follow him on twitter, nor did she reply to anything he ever posted about them on his instagram.

See, those were the reasons I had questions and many doubts about them. I wonder if he will answer questions about her tonight.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:11 pm

jen689 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I find that hard to believe considering how in love he seems to be. If anyone is interested he might be live tweeting tonight
He does have a brand to market. His latest Instagram post is about music. When I first found out Brady and Britt were together he had around 3000 Instagram followers. He now has over 80K. I was hoping Britt and Brady would last long term. I just don't understand why Britt doesn't acknowledge the relationship on SM in an endearing way. Especially since she posts on Instagram several times a day.

I don't think they were ever an item. My gut tells me they were pushed together and being the man he is followed his heart. Britt on the other hand was on the show to market herself into acting gigs. Infact, someone by the name of Sam said on facebook that Britt only agreed to date Brady to stay on the show. That's why I was asking questions here, but no one would respond.

I hope people will keep following him, people (me) who likes him. As for Britt, we will just have to watch her on Bachelor in Paradise, and whatever reality shows they throw at her feet.

In the end Brady will find the right Christian woman for him, one that is provided by God, and not a reality show. One that the world did not watch kissing, laying down with, and making out with a man on TV. God will send him the right person in due time. Amen, Amen, Amen.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:13 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I see where you're coming from jen. Sometimes SM tells a story, but I think she can't reveal too much at this point? You may be on to something too.

They are off the show, so there is not much more to reveal other than they have called of the "friendship." Chris Harrison can/will update that for us soon, not unless Brady is going to do that during his live tweeting tonight.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:20 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Poll created!! yes Good idea MMA!

Thanks.

Here is what I found on the twitter instagram?
lgerdnic
"When are you going to tell everyone that you and Britt broke up? @sarahdudt We know..." IMHO, no surprise here.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:03 pm

MMA50 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Poll created!! yes Good idea MMA!

Thanks.

Here is what I found on the twitter instagram?
lgerdnic
"When are you going to tell everyone that you and Britt broke up? @sarahdudt We know..."  IMHO, no surprise here.

This was not a match made in heaven. Because it is a fan thread.... they were both making the best out a of a bad situation. JMOAA. youngandfree - The Bachelorette 11 - Brady Toops - Britt Nilsson - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 2498057887
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:24 pm

Since there is more information posted here, the conversation of a break up should should take place in Britt or Brady's thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:29 am

Britt & Brady are not broken up. He was still talking about her in his tweets last night.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:31 am

@LoriSeuss: I think @bradytoops won the jackpot. Sumo, Snakes and Sex ed vs. Brains, Beauty and @brittkarolina #NotEvenFair #teambritt
@bradytoops: @LoriSeuss @brittkarolina agreed!

Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:33 am

@SarahVargasPage: @bradytoops What made you pursuit Britt after all the hate she got from the media? You understood that all the girls were jelaous right?

@bradytoops: @SarahVargasPage I could see thru to the real her.

Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:35 am

@LindsLaudermilk: @bradytoops What is your favorite thing about Britt?

@bradytoops: @LindsLaudermilk her heart.

Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Brady Toops - Britt Nilsson - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
dedré
Maggenzm
Pia1
blessed66
Trueloveforever
Rolly
jen689
charriotoffire
MonicaJM2001
Diana
SafronSahara