SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Brady Toops - Britt Nilsson - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

youngandfree - The Bachelorette 11 - Brady Toops - Britt Nilsson - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Brady Toops - Britt Nilsson - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by blessed66 Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:50 am

MMA50 wrote:
jen689 wrote:A poster from Nashville commented on Brady's Instagram that they've broke up. Britt has only posted two photo's with Brady on Instagram with the comments mean muggin and team beanie.  It seems like she'd post more photos (since she posts several everyday) or say something more endearing about Brady if they were still together.

I don't disbelieve that because a poster on her instagram last night commented, "You'll find someone soon."  Then on her instagram today, she post a concert video, and the hashtag said #youngandfree, then last night, someone said, on his twitter instagram account, "you deleted all the pictures of you and Britt, whyyyyyyyy?. She also does not follow him on twitter, nor did she reply to anything he ever posted about them on his instagram.

See, those were the reasons I had questions and many doubts about them.  I wonder if he will answer questions about her tonight.

#youngandfree is a name of a worship group!!

youngandfree - The Bachelorette 11 - Brady Toops - Britt Nilsson - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Cather10youngandfree - The Bachelorette 11 - Brady Toops - Britt Nilsson - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 -the-b12youngandfree - The Bachelorette 11 - Brady Toops - Britt Nilsson - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Bach1212youngandfree - The Bachelorette 11 - Brady Toops - Britt Nilsson - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Bachel10youngandfree - The Bachelorette 11 - Brady Toops - Britt Nilsson - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Wecsrp12youngandfree - The Bachelorette 11 - Brady Toops - Britt Nilsson - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

youngandfree - The Bachelorette 11 - Brady Toops - Britt Nilsson - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Brady Toops - Britt Nilsson - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:24 am

Thanks True for the twitter recaps! yes

Thanks blessed for clarifying!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:27 am

Brady and Britt may have still broken up as a couple but continue to say nice things about each other...maybe they are really good friends. JMOAA
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:32 am

Rolly wrote:Brady and Britt may have still broken up as a couple but continue to say nice things about each other...maybe they are really good friends. JMOAA

True, but the tweet where someone said Brady won the jackpot with Britt and he replied "agreed!" I don't think he would've responded to that if they were broken up.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:34 am

I still see pics of them on his IG? I don't keep track of how many or if any were deleted but they are still there.

IG bradytoops amd @@bradytoops on twitter.

Reading his tweets from last night, nothing but positive things to say. What a great guy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:49 pm

Is there a General discussion thread for this "couple"?
I can't find it, only found 2 individual discussion threads

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:52 pm

No there wasn't, but there is one now. Thanks for the suggestion peggy. Smiley

Britt Brady Gen Discussion

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:33 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:Britt & Brady are not broken up. He was still talking about her in his tweets last night.

So did he answer the question about the last time they saw each other? No, he did not! So where are the pictures of him and her together recently? None, no where..... In fact most of the questions, he did not answer last night.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:38 pm

blessed66 wrote:
MMA50 wrote:
jen689 wrote:A poster from Nashville commented on Brady's Instagram that they've broke up. Britt has only posted two photo's with Brady on Instagram with the comments mean muggin and team beanie.  It seems like she'd post more photos (since she posts several everyday) or say something more endearing about Brady if they were still together.

I don't disbelieve that because a poster on her instagram last night commented, "You'll find someone soon."  Then on her instagram today, she post a concert video, and the hashtag said #youngandfree, then last night, someone said, on his twitter instagram account, "you deleted all the pictures of you and Britt, whyyyyyyyy?. She also does not follow him on twitter, nor did she reply to anything he ever posted about them on his instagram.

See, those were the reasons I had questions and many doubts about them.  I wonder if he will answer questions about her tonight.

#youngandfree is a name of a worship group!!

Ok, that threw me for a loop there. So then, why don't Britt post recent pictures of Brady on her twitter site, or current pictures of them together on her instagram? Things that make me go uhmmmm. Lol.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:41 pm

This is a Fan Forum. There is a General Discussion thread here.

Gen Discussion Britt Brady

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:22 pm

I'm not sure if this has been posted because most of the times I can't view ABC's clips through hola but this time it worked.

Britt and Brady Stay Together
Brady left the Bachelor Mansion during the first Rose Ceremony to chase after Britt because he felt they had a connection. Brady followed his heart and it paid off -- he and Britt have been spending time together, and here, they make it official: They're together. From Week 2 of the 2015 season of The Bachelorette.

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/most-recent/VDKA0_5ab0235n

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:57 am

@bradytoops: Miss @BrittKarolina: "Your hair is like a.. (lion's mane) leaping down the slopes of.. (Hollywood)." [SOS 6:5

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Brady Toops - Britt Nilsson - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
dedré
Maggenzm
Pia1
blessed66
Trueloveforever
Rolly
jen689
charriotoffire
MonicaJM2001
Diana
SafronSahara