SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion

Page 13 of 29 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion

Post by Love_Me Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:38 pm

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2011/06/bachelorettes-chris-harrison-bentley-crossed-the-line-almost-shut-down-production.html

'Bachelorette's' Chris Harrison: Bentley 'crossed the line,' 'almost shut down production'

June 1, 2011 2:37 PM ET

stuff is about to hit the fan on "The Bachelorette" when Bentley's true intentions are revealed to Ashley Hebert on Monday's night episode (June 6). Host Chris Harrison spoke with the press about this season's villain and how in the aftermath of the next episode's events, they almost had to shut down production.

On when Harrison first knew Bentley was bad news:

"I thought he was going to be trouble the moment Ashley told me he was going to be trouble. I'll go a little bit deeper. We talked that night ... I was pretty adamant about my feelings towards him. I usually try to walk that fine gray line of host/friend/confidant, but when you have information before the guy even gets out of the limo, that is beyond a red flag ... She was so anti everything she had done on Brad's season, the being closed off ... this season she kind of threw caution to the wind and did the opposite. We actually gave her the option before the limo pulled up - you don't have to meet this guy. She said, 'No, I want to meet him. if I don't like this guy, I'll kick him off.' She made the decision to go forward."

How hard was it to watch the drama unfold?

"Really hard. She's a friend of mine. But it gets to the point, and this is one of the things I find fascinating about this how, where I'm no longer a host, I'm a friend and I'm about to watch someone have their heart broken. ... Now all I can do is stand by and watch it and be there for her when it happens. This isn't just TV, this happens in life all the time. You just have to be there for them ... You'll see in the deliberation Monday night, it was very much not a deliberation. This was a friend walking in to pick up the pieces of another friend who had just had her heart ripped apart."

On why Ashley kept him around so long:

"I'd be interested to talk to her now and get her perspective now that she's had some time to heal and look into it more. Was it the bad boy? Was it, 'I wanna fix him?' The mother syndrome? Maybe it was a little bit of all of that. I couldn't put a finger on it, but I found it very perplexing myself. What do you see in this guy? He's bad news, he's going to hurt you. But he was so smooth, so caring around her, she never got to see his true colors and eventually he was able to use that and crush her."

On choosing to air the "tickle my [bleep]" comment, which Harrison confirms was "pickle":

"I think you've gotta see what the guy said. If it upsets someone's sensibilities or if it went too far, as far as any of our fans are concerned, I do apologize for that. But this is what this guy was saying. This was what he thought of Ashley. I think in true context you need to see what this guy was about and what his game was. Ashley didn't get to see or hear a lot of that ... you really had to show both sides to show exactly just how bad it was and how badly she's going to have the rug ripped out from under her on Monday night."

On whether they would have eventually shown Ashley some of this footage:

"Maybe if this had gone any further, you have to understand too, we're only two weeks in this, things had just started getting out of hand and him saying all these things. If it had gone on longer, I don't know the steps we would've taken, if we would've finally shown her these things. She was privy to a lot of information and lot of what we thought. Some of the producers had told her this guy's not good for you and I had told her some things. She had so much more information, more than Ali or Jillian ever had about Justin or Wes ... She had that information, she had everything she needed, but she always wanted to believe the good in the guy."

On how Bentley got cast in the first place:

"He obviously didn't say all those derogatory things in casting. He obviously didn't say, 'If it's Ashley, I'm going to use her and destroy her.' He wasn't that open and forthright in casting ... We are casting all the time, even whle we're shooting. I don't get involved in the casting for many reasons, but I never saw any of his stuff, I really didn't."

On the aftermath of when Ashley finds out:

"We didn't put this guy in there to draw up this drama. This really doesn't turn out to be a good thing for Ashley or us. It got to the point where we almost shut down production. We didn't know if she could continue on. This really makes her question everything - the rest of the guys, herself, if this is gonna work, if it's worth it."

On Bentley having a daughter and hoping he returns for the "Men Tell All" special:

"I have a son and I have a daughter and I can't fathom treating a woman, I couldn't fathom treating a woman like that anyway, but much less someone who has a daughter. I really hope he comes back to the 'Men Tell All,' not so I can rip him apart, but so I can hear his explanation. Can you imagine a man treating your daughter that way? I'd love to hear his response. I don't know what his end game was or what his motivations were. Things he said and things he did really crossed the line of decency, as far as I'm concerned."

"The Bachelorette" airs Monday nights at 8 p.m. ET/PT on ABC.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion

Post by Love_Me Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:08 pm

http://www.realitywanted.com/newsitem/4346-the-bachelorette-season-7-conference-call-with-chris-harrison

The Bachelorette Season 7: Conference Call with Chris Harrison

by Gina Scarpa

Even when you know that someone is making a bad decision when it comes to love, sometimes, you just have to let them make that mistake and learn for themselves - even if it's tough to watch. On Monday night's upcoming episode of The Bachelorette, Ashley will learn the hard way just how bad Bentley was for her, despite all the warnings she received. Today, host Chris Harrison talked to RealityWanted and reporters in a conference call about the pair and how hard he tried to stop his friend from getting her heart broken on national television.

Q. Gina, RealityWanted: When did you realize that Bentley was going to be this much trouble? Initially, you only thought he was there to promote his business. Did you know how bad he was going to be?
A. Chris: I thought he was gonna be trouble Ashley told me he was going to be trouble. I'll go a little bit deeper because we talked that night and you saw some of it. What you didn't see was that I was pretty adamant about my feelings towards him. i try to walk that line but when you have information before the guy even gets out of the limo. She never heeded any of the warning signs. I think she was so anti-everything she had done on Brad's season where she was closed off and didn't trust her gut. She threw caution to the wind and did the exact opposite. We gave her the option. We said, "You don't have to meet this guy." She said, "No, I want to give him a shot." Every step, she had the option.

Q. Gina, RealityWanted: How hard was it to watch the end result of that relationship and see Ashley get her heart broken?
A. Chris: Really hard! I mean, she's a friend of mine! This is one of the things I find fascinating about the show. I'm no longer the host. I'm a friend and I'm about to watch someone have their heart broken. You've seen this before where you know the person they're dating or falling for is not good for them. The more you scream it, the mor they run ot them and defend them and defend their choices. That's what happened with Ashley. The more we told her and the more the producers tried to tell her, the more she defended him. I could only be there for it when it happened. At some point, you have to sit back and say, "Okay, I'm your friend and I'll be here for you. I can see thist rain a mile away."

Q. The thing that really got to me is that Bentley is a father. Here he was, being so disrespectful of women. Did he talk at all about how he would want other men to treat his daughter?
A. Chris: I didn't get to know Bentley that well but I really don't get to know them until the fourth week on. It all happened within the first couple weeks. I feel the same way. I have a son and a daughter. I can't fathom treating a woman that way. I really hope he comes to "The Men Tell All", not so I can rip him. I just really want to hear his explanation. I just want to ask him, "Can you imagine someone treating your daughter that way?" I don't know what his end game was or what his motivation was. We heard he wanted to promote his business but I don't know how that happened.

Q. The Bachelorette showed him saying, "It would be great if she tickled my [bleep]..." Don't you think that's going too far?
A. Chris: If it went too far, as far as any of our fans are concerned, I do apologize but this is what the guy was saying. In true context, you need to see what he's about and what his game was and how he was playing her. Ashley didn't get to see and hear a lot of that. When he was in front of that, he was saying all the right things. We wanted to show both sides.

Q. What else do you think is attracting her to Bentley?
A. Chris: It's funny because I talked to her... you'll see in the deliberation Monday night... this wasn't a deliberation. This was a friend walking in on someone who just had their heart ripped out. She never really could answer what it was. I could ask her now that she's had some time to heal. Was it a bad boy? Was it, "I wanna fix him"? Maybe it was a little bit of all of that. I don't know. I couldn't put a finger on it but I found it very perplexing myself. What are you seeing in this guy? He's bad news. He was so smooth that she never got to see the true side and true colors. Eventually, he was able to use that and kind of crush her.

Q. Bentley said he wanted to meet Emily and hoped it was her - why was he even picked?
A. Chris: Well, even if it was Emily or Chantal or Shawntel, there's no guarantee that he's gonna be the one or fall in love with her. He had just as much of an opportunity to fall for Ashley. He didn't say all of those derogatory things in casting. He obviously didn't say, "If it's Ashley, I'm gonna use her and destroy her." He wasn't that open and forthright in casting.

Q. Did you get to see any of his interviews during the casting process?
A. Chris: Honestly, because we're casting all of the time, I don't get involved in that. I never saw any of his stuff. I really didn't.

Q. Why not let Ashley see the footage sooner?
A. Chris: That's a good point. Maybe if this had gone any further, I don't know the steps I would've taken - or the producers. She was privy to some of the information. Some of the producers had told her, "This guy is not good for you." I had told her some things. Short of showing her all the derogatory stuff, she had a lot more information that Ali or Jillian had about Justin or Wes. When they had information, they kicked them off the show or were let go. Ashley had that information but she always wanted to believe the good in the guy.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:15 pm

Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion - Page 13 Ah10

http://swimspot.com/The-Spot/post/The-New-Bachelorettee280a6Ashley-H.aspx
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:24 pm

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20499531,00.html

The Bachelorette

Chris Harrison: Bentley Made Ashley Feel Foolish

After only two episodes, this season of The Bachelorette has already featured a drunk suitor who passed out on the first night, a mysterious man in a mask and a trash-talking single dad who, despite admitting that Ashley Hebert wasn't his type, wooed her fiercely. Host Chris Harrison spoke with reporters to preview next week's explosive drama.

Bentley made it clear that he hoped Emily Maynard was the Bachelorette. Why cast him?
He obviously didn't say all those derogatory things in casting. He might have said, "It would be cool if it was Emily." He obviously didn't say, "If it's Ashley, I'm going to use and destroy her."

Why didn't producers warn Ashley?
If you have information about a guy before he even gets out of the limo, that's beyond a red flag. We gave her the option and said, "You don't have to meet this guy. We can pull him." We justify everything by giving Ashley the power. It was her job to say no. We don't step in and say, "That's the wrong decision." We never do. She was privy to some of the information. I had many conversations with her about this and so did the producers but she defended him every step of the way. She never heeded any of the warning signs.

RELATED: Bachelorette Blog: Ashley Dishes on Her 'Best First Date' Ever

Did she see footage of him saying all those nasty things?
We were only two weeks in and ... I don't know what steps we would have taken if this had gone on any longer or if we would have finally just shown her his interviews. Everyone has had a friend in this situation. If you've ever known anyone completely smitten with someone, you know that nothing you say makes sense or [makes a] difference. She just didn't want to believe that Bentley was like that because he was the caring, sweet, doting single dad in front of her. The more you scream from the rooftops, the more they run to them and defend them.

Did she really fall for him?
If we had stopped the show the moment the limos arrived, he probably would have been the one. It almost happened that instantaneously. He was so smooth and so caring around her. She never got to see his true colors and eventually he was able to use that to crush her.

How does Ashley feel now?
Foolish. If she had to do it all over again, she'd probably never let the guy out of the limo. But it happened, and you get to see everything – warts and all ...This is a real woman battling with her insecurities and figuring out if she can put herself back out there again.

Bentley's defenders blame editing.
How? You see his face saying these things on camera. The things he said even joking were not appropriate. How would he feel if someone treated his daughter that way? The stunt he pulls as he's leaving is the worst as far as messing with her mind. There's not enough editing in the world good or bad that would have saved this guy.

RELATED: Bachelorette's Tim: The Next Morning Was a Giant Fog

Should we now expect a villain in every season?
We didn't put this guy in there to draw out drama. People give us too much credit. This doesn't turn out to be a good thing for us or Ashley. We almost had to shut down production. If it was two or three weeks later, we probably wouldn't have finished. This makes her question everything – the rest of the guys, herself, if this was worth it. It was really rough for us to get her back on track. Ashley definitely has a hard time moving passed this. It will haunt her and play a major role the rest of the show. She [became] a different person – a crestfallen, vulnerable little girl.

With Bentley causing such a stir, it's easy to forget that there are other men in the house – including one in a mask.
Another bomb is being dropped on Monday. The masked man will be unveiled ... The joke went on a little too long and it became a bigger issue than he thought it would. He did it because he wanted her to see who he really was, but I don't think he knows who he really is and it became about being the guy in a masquerade mask. And I thought if someone pulls this for this long, he better have a ridiculous combination of Brad Pitt and George Clooney under there.

Did he really keep it on at all times?
I never saw the guy's face until he took the mask off. I heard at night he would get in bed, face the other direction, take off the mask and put on a sleeping mask. He was hardcore about it.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:26 pm

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/s78/the-bachelorette/interviews/a322754/the-bachelorette-qa-chris-harrison-on-ashley-bentley-drama.html

'The Bachelorette' Q&A: Chris Harrison on Ashley, Bentley drama

Bachelorette fans will be aware by now that Bentley is bad news. The Utah-based suitor has made no secret of his lack of attraction to Ashley Hebert, and his comments about her on camera were even branded "out of line and disrespectful" by host Chris Harrison in his EW blog.

Viewers, however, saw Ashley handing him the date rose last week, despite being warned before the show had even started that he might not be there for the right reasons. And things take a turn for the worse on Monday night. Described as "the most villainous bachelor in the show's history" on a recent ABC press release, the next installment will see the father-of-one delivering a "knock-out blow" to Ashley that leaves her heartbroken,.

Chris Harrison recently talked to reporters about the dramatic episode, which he promises "everybody will be talking about Tuesday morning". Here are some of the highlights from the call:

When did you realize Bentley could be bad news?
"I thought he was going to be trouble the moment Ashley told me he was going to be trouble. We talked that first night and you saw some of it, but a lot of stuff you didn't see. I was pretty adamant about my feelings towards him. I usually try to walk that fine grey line of host/friend/confidant but when you have information before the guy ever gets out of the limo, that is beyond a red flag. She never heeded any of the warning signs. I think part of the reason is that she was so anti-everything she had done on Brad's season, where she was closed up and didn't let herself go and didn't trust her gut. This season, she threw caution to the wind and did the exact opposite. We gave her the option before the limos ever pulled up of not meeting him, but she said, 'No, I want to meet him and I want to give him a shot. If I don't like him, I'll kick him off'. Every step of the way, she had the option, and she always made the choice to go forward and in the end defend him and stick by him."

How difficult was it to watch Ashley's heartbreak?
"It was really hard, she's a friend of mine. It gets to the point, and this is one of the things I find fascinating about the show, where I'm no longer the host; I'm just a friend and I'm about to watch someone have their heart broken. If you've ever had any friends who have been in relationships where you know the person they're dating or falling for is not good for them, the more you scream from the rooftops and tell them, what do they do? The more they run to them and defend them and defend their choices. That's what happened with Ashley. The more I told her and the more the producers said, the more she defended this guy. It got to the point where I realized, 'You know what, she's going to have a broken heart and be hurt, and all I can do is stand by, watch it and be there for her when it happens'. This isn't just TV, it happens in life all the time. At some point you have to say, 'I'm your friend and I'll be here for you'. I can see this train a mile away."

What do you think Ashley saw in Bentley?
"You'll see in the deliberation Monday night, it was very much not a deliberation. This was a friend walking in to pick up the pieces of another friend who had just had their heart ripped apart. I asked her, 'What was it about this guy that got under your skin?' and she never really could answer that. I'd be interested to talk to her now and get her perspective now she's had time to heal and look into it more. Was it the bad boy? Was it I want to fix him? Was it the momma syndrome where you want to mother and protect them? Maybe it was a little bit of all of that. I don't know. I couldn't put a finger on it but I found it very perplexing myself. What are you seeing in this guy? I don't get it He's bad news, you know he's bad news, he's going to hurt you. He was so smooth and caring around her that she never got to see the true side of him and his true colors. Eventually, he was able to use that and crush her."

Why did producers not show Ashley the footage of Bentley's comments?
"It's a good point. Maybe if this had gone any further… you have to understand too, we're only two weeks into this. That first week is really just one night. We're about two weeks in and things had just started getting out of hand and him saying all these things. If it had gone on longer, I don't know the steps we would've taken, if we would've finally had to show her these things. She was privy to some of the information and a lot of what we thought. Some of the producers had told her this guy's not good for you and I had told her some things. Short of showing her all the derogatory stuff, she had so much information, more so than Ali or Jillian ever had about Justin or Wes. It was kind of the same situation when I went to Ali and said, 'This is what we know about Justin, what do you want to do?' She said she wanted to kick his butt off the show and she did. The same thing with Jillian. She had that information, she had everything she needed, but she just always wanted to believe the good in the guy."

How did the incident affect Ashley?
"I think it's fair to say it affected her the rest of the time she was on the show. You'll see on Monday night from the comedy date, which hurt her and definitely opened a wound, to [what happened with Bentley], as soon as that is over, there is another date and then the deliberation and rose ceremony and all that, and she's a different person. When you see Ashley after Bentley, you see this vulnerable little girl. She was just crestfallen. She was absolutely destroyed. It wasn't, 'Can I find love?' and 'I hope to find love', it was, 'I don't want to do this. I don't think it's going to work'. The next several weeks for me wasn't worrying about can she fall in love, it was telling her to believe this process can work, and there are guys here that have given up everything in their lives to be here and you owe it to them to give them a shot. It was putting the pieces back together and it was rough. If you or I have a horrible break-up and get devastated by it, we find solace in a bowl of ice cream and a dozen doughnuts and can sit in our house in the dark and contemplate life for a while. She had to go on a date the next day. It was really unreal in that aspect with her saying, 'How can I possibly move on and act like nothing has happened?' She didn't and she couldn't. I give a lot of credit to the guys this season. They're an older, more professional group - definitely not that frathouse mentality - and if it hadn't been for them the show may have fallen apart completely."

What is your response to any suggestion that Bentley was edited to look bad?
"You will see him on camera saying these words and full sentences. You will see him and his face so it's obviously not cut; you can't splice together when you see somebody like that. You'll see him saying things and say, 'Are you kidding me?' Honestly, you can't really take the things he said out of context, obviously he's talking about Ashley every time he says something about her, and even in joking they're not appropriate. You don't talk about a woman like that and you don't treat somebody like that. I would love to hear what his friends have to say about the stunt he pulls [on Monday night]. To me, it was worse than anything he said before. That is really what I have the biggest problem with. I don't respect the things he said and that's not the kind of man I am… Watch the stunt and what he says. I think that is the worse in far as messing with her mind."

Did he talk about the fact he has a daughter and how he'd react if someone said those things about her?
"I didn't get to know Bentley that well because I get to know them from the fourth week on when we start traveling around the world and spending time in airports and hotels. This all happened in the first couple of weeks. I have a son and a daughter and I can't fathom treating a woman like that. I really hope that he comes to the Men Tell All, not so I can rip him apart, but so I can hear his explanation. I'd like to ask him if he could imagine a man treating his daughter that way. I'd love to hear his response. I don't know what his endgame was or his motivations. Someone said it was to promote his business but I don't see how that happened. The things he said and did crossed the line of decency as far as I'm concerned."
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:55 pm

http://www.usmagazine.com/moviestvmusic/news/pic-see-bachelorette-ashleys-masked-suitor----without-the-mask-201126
Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion - Page 13 1307028073_bachelorette-mask-guy-290

PIC: See Bachelorette Ashley's Masked Suitor -- Without the Mask!

Suitor…or superhero?

That's what the other Bachelorette contestants wondered when Jeff Medolla, 35, arrived wearing a mask, claiming he didn't want Ashley Hebert to fall for his looks.

PHOTOS: Meet Ashley's men

"I'm here for the right reasons," he told a confused Hebert, 26, on the show's May 23 premiere. Picked on by Hebert's other potential suitors -- who likened him to Batman looking for Robin -- Medolla came close to removing his mask on the ABC hit's May 31 episode.

"Coming into the house with this mask on, I've taken the stealth approach when some of these guys are in cabs," Medolla reasoned. "I can watch down below and see what's happening. That's just my style, I guess."

VIDEO: Look back at Jeff and Ashley's first meeting

Stealing Hebert away during the pre-rose ceremony cocktail party, an emotional Medolla told Hebert details of his past -- including his recovery from a devastating brain hemorrhage -- and was ready to reveal himself, but was thwarted when contestant Matt interrupted his one-on-one time.

Insisting that he'll remove his mask during his next date with Hebert, Medolla (seen unmasked in an ABC promo shot at left) is just an Average Joe looking for love, his friends tell Us Weekly.

VIDEO: Bachelorette's West opens up to Ashley about his wife's death

The St. Louis-based owner of the wine brand Freaky Muscato is "the most normal guy. And he has more swagger than any of the other guys in the house!"

For more on The Bachelorette's most memorable males vying for Ashley Hebert's heart, pick up the new issue of Us Weekly, on newsstands now!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:08 pm

http://www.myfoxla.com/dpp/good_day_la/bachelorettes-chris-harrison-dishes-on-gdla-20110602

Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion - Page 13 Chris-harrison-bachelorette.MyFoxLA_thumbs_tmb0004_20110602111814_320_240

The Bachelorette's Chris Harrison Dishes on GDLA

Los Angeles - If there's one man viewers can't stand on Ashley's season of "The Bachelorette", it's got to be Bentley.

Host Chris Harrison tells us in this Good Day LA interview video that he may not be around much longer.

He also says there's another surprise coming up on the next show... Jeff, aka "The Mask", will be revealed!! Oh wait... guess it's not a surprise anymore.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:54 pm

http://www.tvgrapevine.com/index.php/abc/291-the-bachelorette-2011/10809-the-bachelorette-a-downward-spiral-of-emotions

The Bachelorette: A Downward Spiral Of Emotions

COULD THE BACHELORETTE'S JOURNEY BE OVER BEFORE IT REALLY GETS STARTED? A DOWNWARD SPIRAL OF EMOTIONS AND TEARS HAS ASHLEY QUESTIONING WHETHER SHE SHOULD QUIT RIGHT NOW, ON ABC'S "THE BACHELORETTE"

Bentley, the Most Villainous Bachelor in the Show's History, May Get the Last Laugh as He Has Everyone Fooled - Including Ashley -- With His Calculated Lies and Manipulative Charm

One jaw-dropping week is all it takes to put Ashley Hebert's journey into a tailspin and threaten her opportunity for the future happiness she is seeking. It all starts with one of the largest orchestrated flash mobs in history, which serves as a backdrop for a wild individual date. Ashley chooses Ben C. to "trip the light fantastic" with her - and hundreds of strangers. However, the Bachelorette finds herself the target of a comedy roast when 10 men take playful aim at their heart's desire. But William foolishly steps over the line and bring her to tears. Bentley rushes to comfort her - but little does she know that this is all a part of his huge, selfish ruse. And when he dishes out some devastating news to Ashley, she is shocked and destroyed. Will she be able to recover in time for another date, or will thing spiral even further out of control? On a tense night, Ashley provokes panic among the bachelors when she cancels the cocktail party, but will she be able to right the ship and move on to find love? "The Bachelorette" airs MONDAY, JUNE 6 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on ABC.

Note: This episode of "The Bachelorette" will be available for review on ABC Medianet on Tuesday, May 31. It will be rebroadcast Saturday, June 11 from 8:00-10:00 p.m., ET.

Ashley takes Ben C. to a private dance studio where she attempts to teach him a few quick dance steps. A little out of his element, Ben C. manages to keep up, but that afternoon she takes him to an open air mall. As the couple practice their dance moves right there in public, hundreds of strangers join in behind them in a very large flash mob. Ben C. has been flashed! Far*East Movement, whose music was played for the flash mob dance, appears live to give the couple and onlookers a special concert. That night at a romantic dinner, Ashley admits to him that she is afraid that not all the men are there for her. Will Ben C. prove that he alone has eyes for her, or will the date end in a catastrophe?

When Ashley Hebert arrives at the mansion to pick up 10 men for a special group date, Jeff decides the time has come to finally reveal his face to the Bachelorette. What will Ashley's response be to finally seeing the masked man? Then it's off to the Comedy Store where roast master general Jeffrey Ross explains to the guys that they will participate in a roast - of Ashley - in front of a packed house. Some of the men are reticent about making jokes at Ashley's expense, but William decides to go for it, with disastrous results, bringing the Bachelorette to tears. And things only get worse when she decides to find solace in Bentley's arms. Unbeknownst to her, he can't pass up an opportunity to "mess with her head." To him it's all a big game.

At the after the party that night, Ashley addresses the guys, letting them know that some of them stepped over the line with their hurtful jokes. William, who is very apologetic, can only find one way to make amends and makes a dash to the exit. But will he come back? And who will be the recipient of the rose - Bentley or another man who is really full of good intentions?

And then the roof caves in... Bentley delivers a knock-out blow to Ashley when he gives her the crushing news that will put an end to her hopes, and has her questioning if she can move on. How will she handle this emotional juggernaut? She knows she needs to somehow pull it together for an individual date with J.P., who deserves her full attention like the other men that are there. But will she be able to reclaim her dignity and her hopeful romantic optimism?

Distraught over the difficult week, Ashley cancels the cocktail party and causes fear in the hearts of some of the bachelors. Only 12 men remain after the rose ceremony, so there will be some heartbroken men. But will the Bachelorette be able to mend her own heart and persevere to find her happy ending?

The 15 remaining men are:

Ames, 31, portfolio manager from New York, NY
Ben C., 28, lawyer from New Orleans, LA
Ben F., 28, winemaker from Sonoma, CA
Bentley, 28, businessman from Salt Lake City, UT
Blake, 27, dentist from Greenville, SC
Chris D., 25, sports marketing coordinator from Chicago, IL
Constantine, 30, restaurant owner from Atlanta, GA
Jeff, 35, entrepreneur from St. Louis, MO
J.P., 34, construction manager from New York, NY
Lucas, 30, oilfield equipment distributor from Odessa, TX
Mickey, 31, chef from Cleveland, OH
Nick, 26, personal trainer from Tampa, FL
Ryan P, 31, solar energy executive from Corona Del Mar, CA
West, 30, lawyer from Chapin, SC
William, 30, cellular phone salesman from Galloway, OH

Hosted by Chris Harrison, "The Bachelorette" is a production of Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television. Mike Fleiss and Martin Hilton are the executive producers.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:57 pm

http://www.realitytvcalendar.com/shows/bachelorette-6/sb/ep02-p3.html
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:44 pm

Will J.P. Rosenbaum get Ashley Hebert's final rose on 'The Bachelorette' 2011?

Though Season 7 of ABC’s The Bachelorette is just getting underway, many fans have already picked their favorites for Ashley Hebert. Who earns Ashley’s final rose at the end of the show? Forums and social media sites have been buzzing while evaluating clues and they think they have it all figured out. Quite a few people are already picking J.P. Rosenbaum as the guy they think wins Ashley’s heart and final rose at the end of the show. What are the clues?

Though he hasn’t had a lot of alone time with Ashley yet, J.P. is getting some great coverage on the show. He was one of a handful of bachelors to have his preview shown in the initial episode, which seems to indicate he sticks around for a while.

The cupcake story he shared in the first episode is too adorable not to lead to a happy ending between them. He got a nickname at work of “cupcake,” and Ashley told him she always wanted to marry a guy who would call her “cupcake,” so how could they not end up together?

Quite a few fans have mentioned that J.P. seems to very much be Ashley’s type in the looks department. Apparently he closely resembles the former boyfriend of Ashley’s that died right before she went on Brad’s season of The Bachelor.

Many have noticed that Ashley gets very flirtatious and giddy whenever she is around J.P. Season 6 Bachelorette Ali Fedotowsky noticed Ashley’s different demeanor around J.P. right away. She shared on her Twitter: “Calling it now-JP wins. It was SO clear to me in their rose ceremony interaction. #bachelorette #remindedmeofmytimewithRoberto”

The chemistry and connection between them already seems obvious. Some fans argue that is an indicator he is NOT the final guy at the end, because it seems too obvious. Other fans point out that ABC has let the editing fall into place that way more than once recently. Look at Ali and Roberto as well as Brad and Emily. Those pairs fell hard for one another early on and it seemed almost too obvious for fans to believe it. Yet those are exactly the couples that came out of the show.

Advertisement

Granted, if you follow Reality Steve’s Bachelorette spoilers, you already know the answer he gives about who gets the final rose. According to Steve, Ashley gets engaged at the end of the show and fans are hoping this is a couple that can make it down the wedding aisle as it appears Ali and Roberto will be doing soon.

Do you think J.P. gets the final rose? What other clues do you see pointing to J.P.? Do you see someone else as the frontrunner? The Bachelorette episodes can be seen every Monday night at 7 p.m. on Channel 15 in the Scottsdale area. You can also watch The Bachelorette online at ABC.com the day after the show airs.

Continue reading on Examiner.com Will J.P. Rosenbaum get Ashley Hebert’s final rose on ’The Bachelorette’ 2011? - Scottsdale TV | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/tv-in-scottsdale/will-j-p-rosenbaum-get-ashley-hebert-s-final-rose-on-the-bachelorette-2011#ixzz1O9aAvWqJ
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:47 pm

ABC's Original Programming Of 'The Bachelorette' Tops Rerun Competition

(CNS) Posted Thursday June 2, 2011 – 9:37am
Viewers preferred ABC's all-original lineup of The Bachelorette and Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition over the mainly rerun fare offered by the other four major broadcast networks Monday night.

ABC averaged 7.19 million viewers for the night and was the most-watched network for each half-hour of prime time, according to live-plus same-day figures released today by The Nielsen Co.

The season's second episode of the dating series The Bachelorette was the night's most-watched program, averaging 7.23 million viewers from 8-10:01 p.m.

The premiere of the documentary series Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition which followed was the night's second most-watched program, winning the 10:01-11 p.m. time slot by averaging 7.11 million viewers.

CBS was second, averaging 5.5 million viewers for reruns of How I Met Your Mother; the canceled comedy Mad Love; Two and a Half Men; Mike & Molly and Hawaii Five-0.

NBC was third, averaging 5.14 million viewers for a rerun of Minute to Win It, an episode of Law and Order: Criminal Intent that was new to NBC after previously airing on USA Network, and a first-run episode of the canceled drama Law & Order: LA, the night's third most-watched program, averaging 6.59 million viewers.

Fox was fourth, averaging 3.35 million for two reruns of the medical drama House.

The CW was fifth, averaging 525,000 for reruns of 90210 and Gossip Girl.

ABC was also the most-watched network among viewers ages 18-49, the group it, Fox and NBC target and advertisers pay more for because it watches less television and are harder to reach.

ABC also led among viewers ages 12-17, 18-34, 25-34 and 50 and older, a group CBS has long dominated.

ABC, CBS and NBC all aired three hours of prime-time programming, while Fox and The CW each aired two hours.

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:50 pm

http://www.okmagazine.com/2011/06/poll-whos-the-best-guy-for-ashley-hebert-on-the-bachelorette/

POLL: Who’s the Best Guy for Ashley Hebert on ‘The Bachelorette’?

Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion - Page 13 Bachelorette_Poll_Guys_June2-300x258

There are already some frontrunners in the competition, but Ashley Hebert still has 15 very eligible bachelors to choose from. Ashley maintains that she is a good judge of character and sincerity, yet she has fallen for 28-year-old dad Bentley Williams, despite his beguiling ways!

Is she in for heartbreak? Are there some good guys left? Vote on our poll after the jump!

After episode 2, it seems that Ashley, a 27-year-old dental student studying in Philadelphia, is on her way to finding true love.

We want to know…

Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion - Page 13 Bachelorette_Poll_Guys_June2

Who's the best guy for Ashley Hebert on 'The Bachlorette?

1. Constantine "Dino" Tzortzis
(1.0%, 2 Votes)
2. Nick Peterson
(1.0%, 2 Votes)
3. Bentley Williams
(1.0%, 3 Votes)
4. Chris Drish
(1.0%, 2 Votes)
5. Jeff Medolla — The Masked Man
(1.0%, 3 Votes)
6. Ryan "Mickey" Mclean
(4.0%, 12 Votes)
7. Ryan Park
(10.0%, 29 Votes)
8. West Lee
(4.0%, 11 Votes)
9. William "Will" Holman
(39.0%, 112 Votes)
10. J.P. Rosenbaum
(31.0%, 88 Votes)
11. Lucas Daniels
(0.0%, 1 Votes)
12. Ben Castoriano
(0.0%, 1 Votes)
13. Ames Brown
(2.0%, 5 Votes)
14. Blake Julian
(2.0%, 7 Votes)
15. Ben Flajnik
(2.0%, 6 Votes)

Total Voters: 284

Comment on why you think one bachelor in particular is best for Ashley.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 29 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion

+26
mnmhughes
ryvetted
Pattycake92
klarson79
Cari