SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 50 of 57 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 53 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by kortni Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:20 pm

nd4reality wrote:
bleuberry wrote:It might be the least meaningful rose in the history of the show - Tanner is killing it laugh out loud. Love it!

And why does Nick do the half smirk thing??? Feels disingenuous and like every word out of his mouth is complete and utter bull.

This together with the shifty eyes is what has taken some (or many) viewers to dislike him.

Editing has nothing to do with it.

I think he is shifty, cocky and arrogant. If he wants a better persona then act different. You can't edit what you are. He knew exactly what he was doing on Andi's season. He didn't win and she didn't play his game so he was taking her down. My opinion only. Some like him I don't.

kortni

Female Posts : 9

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:26 pm

People are hard on Nick, and I like how he doesn't care!!
And I feel happy for him that so many who know him in person come to his defense, it shows what type of person he truly is!! Especially some hate him last season have became team Nick now after knowing him in person.

YAY, team Nick all the way!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:32 pm

kortni wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
bleuberry wrote:It might be the least meaningful rose in the history of the show - Tanner is killing it laugh out loud. Love it!

And why does Nick do the half smirk thing??? Feels disingenuous and like every word out of his mouth is complete and utter bull.

This together with the shifty eyes is what has taken some (or many) viewers to dislike him.

Editing has nothing to do with it.

I think he is shifty, cocky and arrogant. If he wants a better persona then act different. You can't edit what you are. He knew exactly what he was doing on Andi's season. He didn't win and she didn't play his game so he was taking her down. My opinion only. Some like him I don't.
Seriously. "This girl isn't a sl*t, please media, don't call her that. Now, girl, why are you such a sl*t?"

Good luck to Kaitlyn, hope she played nicer.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:49 pm

Based on the way they're editing this season with Nick being Villain v.2, and since he is mostly remembered because of the sex bomb issue (the guys even identified him that way), I almost don't see how Nick can't be sex guy this time around as well.  If she sleeps with somebody else in Ireland, it would contradict the narrative, which IMO will be:  Nick is the bad guy that Kaitlyn just can't resist, who is going to lead her down the wrong path and "possibly" screw up her chance at future happiness.

My thoughts on the episode- Unfortunately, I'm becoming less and less impressed with Kaitlyn, but more impressed with the guys left, who with the exception of JJ, seem like a nice, reasonably mature bunch. Of course it could be the editing. But I did hear some proper grammar usage and big words mixed in there (with the "8 days in a week" no no ). Cupcake and Jared seem pretty articulate, something that Kaitlyn is not. IMO a lot of them are too good for her. no And I really doubt she's intellectual enough for Nick, although they obviously are "in lust" at the moment. If she does end up alone, I won't be surprised.

Last edited by ironcat on Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:53 pm

I think the guys harping on Nick as sex bomb guy from Andi's season is meant to lead us to believe he is sex guy when he is not sex guy.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:01 pm

Almost forgotten among Clint\JJ drama, the Nick bashing,and K's hand wringing over Nick return, is that Ryan B got an ITM and more than 3 seconds of airtime. I find him cute but like Sammi on CS season, he's been so invisible you could forget he's there.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:41 pm

Ali blogged about the episode and called the guys the worst cast in Bachelorette history. Thoughts? I feel bad for the good guys, yikes.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 50 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:50 pm

bleuberry wrote:Ali blogged about the episode and called the guys the worst cast in Bachelorette history. Thoughts? I feel bad for the good guys, yikes.

It is a shame they are focusing on the drama and not on the nice guys like Ben H and Shawn.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by kortni Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:52 pm

bleuberry wrote:Ali blogged about the episode and called the guys the worst cast in Bachelorette history. Thoughts? I feel bad for the good guys, yikes.

Hey Ali.....pot calling kettle.

kortni

Female Posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:56 pm

kortni wrote:

Hey Ali.....pot calling kettle.

So true. With the exception of her F2 guys, who on Ali's season was so great? Who was even on her season besides Roberto and Chris L? Suspect

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:56 pm

I just saw People magazine tweet about Bob Guiney saying the show could have cast better.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:58 pm

The guys were easily manipulated regarding their intense reactions to Nick. None of them had previously known or met Nick. It reminded me of the Salem witch hunts. Didn't they stoop to soaking his clothes pretty soon after his arrival? That behavior rivals fraternity boys. Not very appealing behavior regardless of how you try to justify it. This is not to justify who or what Nick is or is not, simply to point out it did not take much to reduce the remaining men involved to immature, whiney babies. Who would want to date that?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 57 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 53 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
GypsySarah
2observe
Sprite
Nonina430
quietpal