SELECT CONTENT

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 21 of 33 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 21 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by MissB Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:36 am

I don't see any chemistry between these two. I think faith is the only thing they have in common.
I like Brady and love most of his songs. I like Britt more and don't want her to be in a relationship just because the guy left the show for her and she is afraid to let him and their fans down.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 21 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by MissB Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:45 am

By everyone i think RS meant producers and he didn't say it in a mean way he was just answering a question.
Like someone said upthread (CP), RS has never been wrong about a breakup. I have a feeling they are done. Lets wait and see.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by dedré Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:06 am

**edited** how much chemistry can **we** see the in :60 and also their segments are not natural and are scripted so I don't think we can really tell if they have chemistry or not. And RS was rude about it he said their relationship was real dumb as if all of his relationships have all worked out

dedré

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:39 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Yeah, it seems a bit sad though because he tweeted Shawn and Cupcake about really wanting to get together with them since they also live in Nashville and neither one responded back to him.  hmmm

I can see it as a way for him to promote his music. Just didn't expect that of him to be honest. One of my fav leads in Bach NZ was thought he would use the show to promote his company and he never did. In fact, he never tweeted about the show he was on either. Nor even stated he was on it on SM. I prefer that way then trying to get exposure. But I understand it even if I don't really care for it.
I also noticed that neither Shawn nor Cupcake responded to Brady's tweets but they are now both following him so they may be communicating via DM.  He offered them tickets to the Sounds baseball game a couple of days ago but as far as we know Shawn was otherwise occupied!

I know this isn't Brady's thread but since his music has been discussed here, I am uploading a you tube video of one of his songs.  He writes all of the songs he sings.  He is currently working on a new album which he has said is going to have more of a songwriter vibe but that the content will not completely depart from his roots.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by dedré Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:09 pm

docnash14 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Yeah, it seems a bit sad though because he tweeted Shawn and Cupcake about really wanting to get together with them since they also live in Nashville and neither one responded back to him.  hmmm

I can see it as a way for him to promote his music. Just didn't expect that of him to be honest. One of my fav leads in Bach NZ was thought he would use the show to promote his company and he never did. In fact, he never tweeted about the show he was on either. Nor even stated he was on it on SM. I prefer that way then trying to get exposure. But I understand it even if I don't really care for it.
I also noticed that neither Shawn nor Cupcake responded to Brady's tweets but they are now both following him so they may be communicating via DM.  He offered them tickets to the Sounds baseball game a couple of days ago but as far as we know Shawn was otherwise occupied!

I know this isn't Brady's thread but since his music has been discussed here, I am uploading a you tube video of one of his songs.  He writes all of the songs he sings.  He is currently working on a new album which he has said is going to have more of a songwriter vibe but that the content will not completely depart from his roots.
did you see the 4th of July video he posted yesterday hmmm boy can saaaang!!! He is very talented there's no denying that... Also I remember when he said he was doing a new record that's where Britt commented she said: yay get it Brady!!! Or something like that and it was around the same time the break up rumors started surfacing

dedré

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:43 pm

Dedre, we all see things differently. What i stated was my observation and opinion.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by dedré Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:52 pm

MissB wrote:Dedre, we all see things differently. What i stated was my observation and opinion.
yeah same for me as well!

dedré

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:37 pm

brady's voice is incredible. I hope he succeeds in his music career.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:10 pm

dedré wrote:
docnash14 wrote:

did you see the 4th of July video he posted yesterday hmmm boy can saaaang!!! He is very talented there's no denying that... Also I remember when he said he was doing a new record that's where Britt commented she said: yay get it Brady!!! Or something like that and it was around the same time the break up rumors started surfacing
Yes, that is what she said.  That was on 6/24.  They have liked a couple of each other's IGs since then but I think the last one was when Britt liked Brady's post that he made on 6/28 about his show in Atlanta at Eddie's Attic.  So I think it's been about a week now since there has been any SM communication between them.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:59 pm

In that Christian magazine they said that they were fighting for their relationship to be real away from the spotlight. Maybe that is why the silence. I will believe the breakup when they announce it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:54 pm

Hmmm....When anyone uses the phrase "fighting for their relationship" that is never a good sign.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebeingretired Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:07 pm

Sprite wrote:Hmmm....When anyone uses the phrase "fighting for their relationship" that is never a good sign.

Hmmm.... Nobody actually said that in the article. What the article said is, in the context of a reality TV show, what sets their relationship apart is "how hard the two of them had to fight to make it normal". Not the same thing as "fighting for their relationship".

lovebeingretired

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 33 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+61
vivi2
Maddy
SafronSahara
Linds911
megaa
agentcurls
Seabear
ElonM
julychild
sparkler
mindless