SELECT CONTENT

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 20 of 33 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 20 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:45 pm

Yeah, it seems a bit sad though because he tweeted Shawn and Cupcake about really wanting to get together with them since they also live in Nashville and neither one responded back to him. hmmm

I can see it as a way for him to promote his music. Just didn't expect that of him to be honest. One of my fav leads in Bach NZ was thought he would use the show to promote his company and he never did. In fact, he never tweeted about the show he was on either. Nor even stated he was on it on SM. I prefer that way then trying to get exposure. But I understand it even if I don't really care for it.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 20 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:00 pm

^^AAL, I know what you mean. He seemed like he would not be the sort to try to parlay the bach into fame, but I guess it must be really hard to get noticed when there are so many artists out there. It seems backward since sm, internet, vids, allow you access that wasn't available just 10 years ago. But maybe that just means they need to do even more to stand out above all the others who are using those same tools. (Sorry - am i being Ms. Obvious?)

(I'm so glad there are some folks on here today!)

Last edited by BKay on Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:02 pm

stuckinsc wrote:RS is a hateful, creepy man.  He still hates Arie, for all those mysterious reasons he can't say.  He hates Nick for all the mysterious reasons he can't say.  Brooks likes Cougars because he took one pic kissing on woman on the lips, a peck, not tongue or anything.

Now he has it in for Britt and Brady.  I don't care if they are together, why does he have to be so mean and negative.

But for a long time he loved Andi, one of the most unlikeable people to come out of this franchise IMO.

I don't take anything this jerk says seriously, so Brady and Britt if you are together good for you.  If instead you met a really good friend good for you still.  You are still better off than RS will ever be.

Not to defend RS, but I don't think that RS has it in for Britt and Brady. If anything, he's pretty much been Britt's #1 supporter when no one else was. He was asked in pretty much every single Reader Emails ands Spreecast he did since March whether or not they were still together, and he always said he had no idea. When he finally got the information, he told us. He's never actually been wrong about a breakup in this franchise, as far as I can remember, so I happen to trust him on that information. Even if he is wrong, I don't see how that makes him a jerk? Just wrong.

His opinions are usually jerky (although even as an Arie and Nick fan, I 100% believe that he has dirt on them but probably exaggerates it), but I don't think that reporting a breakup is jerky.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:17 pm

BKay... Yeah. I guess I am just surprised because his style of music is not really conducive to the show -- especially this season with all the sex-drama.
And as much as I think he is trying to juxtapose that, his tweeting about it just seems odd.
Even Brad Smith S1 bachelor from Bach Canada stopped tweeting and said because this season is a hot mess.

I would think I would want to separate myself from this show if I wanted to extend my popularity for the music Brady makes.
Wrong target audience for his music, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:47 pm

AAL, I see your point totally. But at the same time, maybe Brady thinks these are the people who most need to hear his music! I dunno cause we didn't get to know him at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:29 pm

AAL, IA. His live tweeting comes off as attention seeking. This among other things are a red flag for me.
Hours before the episode airs, he posts on IG for people to follow him on twitter for live tweets. He tags the guys and Kaitlyn but funny enough they dont respond, just favor and maybe one response or neither.
This makes me think that he was promised that the cameras would follow them after he left.
I have never seen a contestant asking people to follow them on IG but he does. I think he has noticed his followers are reducing daily and sorry to say this but if they have broken up, he will lose a significant number. JMO

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:41 pm

I like Brady. I enjoy reading all his tweets especially his live tweeting during the show. :Nod: Smiley
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:56 pm

I think they've broken up and I don't need RS to tell me that. Just watching them together was enough. I think they showed us Britt's mom calling Brady a friend as a prequel to the breakup announcement on ATFR. I'm sure they'll tell us they're still good friends and just realized they were better off as friends than lovers. I don't think she was ever that attracted to him, just had nothing to lose and a lot to gain.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:58 pm

I only understand his bach related tweets. LOL

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:05 pm

I will believe it when I hear them make an announcement. Until then, there are a number of reasons why SM IMO isn't an indication of whether they are together or not.

Everything about them has been very tight lipped. How would RS know for certain that they aren't together.

Brady is a musician. He will always promote himself, IMO whether he was on the 'ette or not. Just because we see him promoting his music, IMO it is not an indication to me that he's trying to use his experience on the 'ette to his advantage. He has many more followers now, more people are going to see his SM. We had no idea how much promoting he did before he was on the 'tte because we didn't know him, or followed him.

I think he was crazy about her and I just can't see them going their separate ways. It appears to me, he stopped all the SM stuff just after snapchatgate.

Is this because he was told to back off SM and get the rumours out there that they split? IDK Whatever the case, he is a very sweet humble guy, who leads his life according to his strong beliefs. We don't know much about Britt because she was never one to post a lot of SM to begin with.

IMO RS is a jerk because he's arrogant, rude, belittles people, calls us names, and I personally don't care if he's right or wrong.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:05 pm

If there was a break-up, I think that Britt initiated it. I felt like Brady just fell in love with the girl he saw on TV (never a good idea) and the producers just picked Brady for Britt because they are basically the same exact person. Unfortunately, I think that Britt's type was probably someone more like Chris Soules, as I never got a vibe that she liked Brady more than a friend.

Remember, when we originally saw those photos/video of Britt and Brady hanging out, a lot of us thought that their vibe was off, with Britt seeming like she was putting on a show and Brady seeming checked out. It makes sense to me that RS says that they weren't even together back then.

Back to top Go down

Post by dedré Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:42 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I will believe it when I hear them make an announcement. Until then, there are a number of reasons why SM IMO isn't an indication of whether they are together or not.

Everything about them has been very tight lipped. How would RS know for certain that they aren't together.

Brady is a musician. He will always promote himself, IMO whether he was on the 'ette or not. Just because we see him promoting his music, IMO it is not an indication to me that he's trying to use his experience on the 'ette to his advantage. He has many more followers now, more people are going to see his SM. We had no idea how much promoting he did before he was on the 'tte because we didn't know him, or followed him.

I think he was crazy about her and I just can't see them going their separate ways. It appears to me, he stopped all the SM stuff just after snapchatgate.

Is this because he was told to back off SM and get the rumours out there that they split? IDK Whatever the case, he is a very sweet humble guy, who leads his life according to his strong beliefs. We don't know much about Britt because she was never one to post a lot of SM to begin with.

IMO RS is a jerk because he's arrogant, rude, belittles people, calls us names, and I personally don't care if he's right or wrong.
IA with everything that you said also don't they have an appearance together sometime in September? I think it would be so weird for them to go as "friends " I mean they are to speak and then answer questions... I'll believe it when they say it! But I do have a funny feeling though not gonna lie! I think we'll have an idea after Monday's episode if they do an update on them!
Also his Tweets don't bother me I would also promote myself if I was him and he tweets positive and meaningful things so I'd rather read his tweets than lets say RS. And how does RS know that everyone in the franchise know that they've broken up I thought he hated them and also his not allowed to talk to them?

dedré

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 33 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+61
vivi2
Maddy
SafronSahara
Linds911
megaa
agentcurls
Seabear
ElonM
julychild
sparkler
mindless