SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4

Page 35 of 84 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 59 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

9 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4 - Page 35 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:35 pm

As long as he doesn't believe in fiancé stuff, he'll be fine. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

9 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4 - Page 35 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:40 pm

Or tee shirts, designer airplane dresses, the art of lingerie laundry, duckie faces.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:56 pm

Wow! Don't know how to bring over but @mommymuray tweeted Andi, "love you sweet girl! XO". Didn't realize she was still following her

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:09 pm

And she was responding to a random tweet. It's nice that there aren't hard feelings there though.

AndiDorfman
And once again Bella steals the show!! #TheBachelorette

9 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4 - Page 35 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:10 pm

MEandI got slammed inadvertently tonight a few times. I guess MM is trying to send out some support. It's easy to send out cyber love when your children and no longer in harm's way. Hugesmile

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:33 am

I was surprised to see all the daggers thrown by the Viall family tonight. I was surprised to see Andi refused to respond.

Josh Murray may not be feeling Andi anymore but it's not surprising that MM still adores her.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:42 am

I would imagine tonight was hard to watch for Andi. But overall while she was brought up a several times each time was about Nick and Andi as a couple not about Andi as a person. Which I mean she did pick another guy so for Nick's mom to say she didn't think Andi looked in love with her son... it was true
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:47 am

Yeah, I actually was expected a lot worse and I didn't feel like they really insulted Andi at all. It was really that their son got heartbroken the first time because of Andi and that Andi never looked at Nick the way he looked at her. I didn't take that to be a knock on Andi.

I guess the most "insulting" thing to hear was that Nick said that he had questions and had to take a leap of faith with Andi, but didn't have to do that with Kaitlyn. He was basically saying his relationship with Kaitlyn was better and that sucks to here.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:56 am

Imho, I think Andi still has regrets about her choice for F1 but that ship sailed so long ago it was a regret she will have to live with.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:00 am

It was interesting that CH talked about how MTP didn't make a difference for Kaitlyn, but was a HUGE part of Andi's decision because she loved Josh's family. I always felt like she (kind of like Emily Maynard with Jef) fell in love with the image of being Josh's fiance - being part of Atlanta royalty, dating a brunette Ken, etc. If Josh's brother hadn't been Aaron Murray and they weren't a wealthy, attractive family in Atlanta, would things have turned out differently? I think so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:07 am

Funny because she said something like no regrets equals no bitterness on twitter. Well, she must have a few regrets.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:55 am

chasingpavements wrote:It was interesting that CH talked about how MTP didn't make a difference for Kaitlyn, but was a HUGE part of Andi's decision because she loved Josh's family. I always felt like she (kind of like Emily Maynard with Jef) fell in love with the image of being Josh's fiance - being part of Atlanta royalty, dating a brunette Ken, etc. If Josh's brother hadn't been Aaron Murray and they weren't a wealthy, attractive family in Atlanta, would things have turned out differently? I think so.

You bring up some interesting points. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 84 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 59 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4

+86
Southernpeach30
citygirl1962
isittrue
cindebugg
rhondam