SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4

Page 70 of 84 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 77 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

9 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4 - Page 70 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4

Post by Linds911 Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:36 pm

She only promotes the book when asked about it in interviews/articles. Just that she's working on it & it will come out in the spring. Nothing on her IG either...Of course all I care about is the Josh stuff to see if she's lying or telling the truth which I will know right away!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  9 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4 - Page 70 1f49c

9 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4 - Page 70 8367-910 9 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4 - Page 70 I_got_13 9 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4 - Page 70 E5kqdm15 9 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4 - Page 70 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

9 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4 - Page 70 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4

Post by eliza3 Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:09 pm

Linds911 wrote:She only promotes the book when asked about it in interviews/articles. Just that she's working on it & it will come out in the spring. Nothing on her IG either...Of course all I care about is the Josh stuff to see if she's lying or telling the truth which I will know right away!

Do you have some info on what actually happened? I would love to know the true story - not sure we will get it from the book though

JMHO
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:57 pm

I don't know the whole story only J&A know that but I do think family issues mostly his side of the family & conflict of future plans/careers may have played a factor. Who knows if she will even go into detail.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  9 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4 - Page 70 1f49c

9 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4 - Page 70 8367-910 9 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4 - Page 70 I_got_13 9 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4 - Page 70 E5kqdm15 9 - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4 - Page 70 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:06 am

eliza3 wrote:
Linds911 wrote:She only promotes the book when asked about it in interviews/articles. Just that she's working on it & it will come out in the spring. Nothing on her IG either...Of course all I care about is the Josh stuff to see if she's lying or telling the truth which I will know right away!

Do you have some info on what actually happened?  I would love to know the true story - not sure we will get it from the book though

JMHO

I'm curious about the bolded too! But I think there are two truths, her version and his. And I don't think that anyone could know if she is lying in her book without knowing both.

Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:18 pm

Beach Lover wrote:
eliza3 wrote:

Do you have some info on what actually happened?  I would love to know the true story - not sure we will get it from the book though

JMHO

I'm curious about the bolded too! But I think there are two truths, her version and his. And I don't think that anyone could know if she is lying in her book without knowing both.

I will read this book just as I read Sean's and Courtney's (on my kindle- never told my husband that my obsession went this far! My husband reluctantly watches the entire season with me year after year). I read all of the books AND watched the entire season of Unreal just to get a glimpse of behind the scenes of the show....So regardless of Andi's "version of the truth" (and I'm not at all a fan of hers) I will definitely buy the book. I actually had empathy for Courtney after reading her version of the relationship. I live in GA and really like the Murray family so I will read to gain insight into their relationship,even if it is Andi's most likely skewed and whitewashed version. I have had a hard time relating to Andi.....I just don't relate to the entitled, spoiled and shallow people of Atlanta....don't want to accuse Andi of that but she seems to fit the part, at least what we have been shown on the show and by her social media.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:42 pm

Linds911 wrote:I don't know the whole story only J&A know that but I do think family issues mostly his side of the family & conflict of future plans/careers may have played a factor. Who knows if she will even go into detail.

Those played huge part in their relationship, but I think the personality of Andi played an even bigger part.
Remember TOG called her stubborn, together with her diva entitlement, IMO she could be hard to live with and intolerable.

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:21 pm

If she’s as eloquent and articulate as her quote, this should 'kind of' be good!   giggling

Dorfman continued, “I basically did everything you could think of--good, bad, ugly, depressing, psycho--you name it, I did it, so this is kind of a book that talks about that.”

http://www.fashionnstyle.com/articles/75248/20151029/andi-dorfman-josh-murray-nick-viall-breakup-revealed-former-bachelorette-new-book.htm
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:21 pm

but Dorfman claimed that she had no idea who she would pick in the end.

I wish she would make up her mind. Maybe that's remnants of the "psycho" part.

Just reading that article gave me a "who cares" attitude.

http://www.fashionnstyle.com/articles/75248/20151029/andi-dorfman-josh-murray-nick-viall-breakup-revealed-former-bachelorette-new-book.htm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:16 pm

Andi "basically" please just "Stooooop"........said with Andi's inflection. Rolling Eyes
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:52 pm

She claimed she had not idea who to pick???? Between Nick and Josh???? What? Did she not say something like it has always been Josh kind of thing? Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:58 pm

I don't think she thinks about what she says. It's whatever goes through her mind at the time as far as how she conveniently remembers it and if it sounds good go for it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:17 pm

Then can I say those were the "stories" in her mind, not "memories"?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 84 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 77 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4

+86
Southernpeach30
citygirl1962
isittrue
cindebugg
rhondam