SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Page 23 of 77 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 50 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 23 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by notarose Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:13 pm

julychild wrote:Got the complete poem? quote? Don't know what it is:

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 23 Colorado

http://myincrediblewebsite.com/colorado-memories-happen-without-warning/

It's some kind of Ode to Colorado

Love this!  Thanks so much for finding it and sharing.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 23 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:19 pm

Notarose... just have to say... love your avatar. yes What a beautiful man and poignant moment capturing Nick's depth of soul.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:24 pm

I agree True. I look forward to ATFR Nick attire ... so if you're reading this, clue: "suit & tie"
"Ooh, my killer, my thriller, yeah, you're a classic"

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:56 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Notarose... just have to say... love your avatar. yes  What a beautiful man and poignant moment capturing Nick's depth of soul.

yes  The photographer took so many wonderful pics but this one really appealed most to me.  :yes:  Depth in a TV boyfriend. Who knew? giggling  Indeed he has.

"Great men are they who see that spiritual is stronger than any material force - that thoughts rule the world." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:24 pm

For me the season has ended.

I will just look to see Nick. giggling

As reason said someday his heart will be complete, I look forward to seeing that.

He is a special man.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Dying2share Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:44 pm

OnePromise wrote: Someone on this forum recently asked what it would take for a dedicated Nick fan to believe that Kaitlyn did not chose Nick

Is there anyway that the Snap Chat was from the FD, and it was leaked intentionally now?  I don't know SC at all, but I think someone say you could post a video after the fact.

(Obviously This Nick fan is still grasping at straws....laugh out loud)

Dying2share

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:53 pm

Dying2Share .. out of respect for you, I will burst this bubble ... the video is recent, real and undeniable. With love. console peace

On the bright side: the "Nick's chicks" house is getting bigger, on SM more people are voicing their support, if anyone dares to read the side comments on his IG ... it's like dating service pages, all adds for the future dates, if he's up to, he won't be lonely for long. Heck, maybe he isn't at all. Good company is always around ...he's like honey, "bea-s" just fly his way.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:59 pm

Dying2share wrote:
OnePromise wrote: Someone on this forum recently asked what it would take for a dedicated Nick fan to believe that Kaitlyn did not chose Nick

Is there anyway that the Snap Chat was from the FD, and it was leaked intentionally now?  I don't know SC at all, but I think someone say you could post a video after the fact.

I got a snapchat because of Brooks. you can post real time pics/vids and make stories based on that. I don't use it that much so not really sure if you can upload past videos or not from elsewhere. Realistically imo she just messed up and got too much in the video kind of like when Nick was naive on the plane unaware that any strangers would care about a conversation he was having with his parents on the phone. Are handlers present during SH visits to try and prevent these types of oopsies? you know not let them have phones with them during times where the handler can't be present, ie, bedroom stuff? They have RS arrogantly promoting an now known incorrect spoiler and they let their lead screw it up not even halfway through the season thus taking away the "KABOOM" ending they could have had? oh well in a way it serves them right as well with all their prodding and behind the scenes shenanigans they put contestants through.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:14 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
Dying2share wrote:

I got a snapchat because of Brooks. you can post real time pics/vids and make stories based on that. I don't use it that much so not really sure if you can upload past videos or not from elsewhere. Realistly imo she just messed up and got too much in the video kind of like when Nick was naive on the plane unaware that any strangers would care about a conversation he was having with his parents on the phone.

:yes:
https://youtu.be/N07DFlUrrOQ

This video shows you how.  It is of one app that transfers saved pic/vid to snapchat. There are other apps that also preform this function.

Intentional - of course. You have to open an app and then choose to activate for pic or vid.  Snapchat is a community app, not intended for personal save.  She is SM savvy, not a novice. giggling  This little stunt has likely upped the usage of Snapchat... subliminal marketing?  giggling  
Anyways, it can be done but whether it was done is unknown. 

Sorry to momentarily venture away from our guy Nick in his fan thread however facts are a good thing Smiley
#teamviall

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:34 pm

For the #teamnick #teamviall family a song for this moment: James Bay's Craving ... then you can proceed with the rest of the album Chaos And The Calm, it's really perfect for getting the emotions out and it ends with "And the world will turn and we'll grow, we'll learn how to be, To be incomplete", while believing:
ElonM wrote:As reason said someday his heart will be complete, I look forward to seeing that.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:49 pm

Still looks happy to me

http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/1006669860407806987_28313266

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:02 pm

Good. As he should be. for you for all of you in this corner. JMO, or is the spirit here a bit down? Does somebody need some cheering up?

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 77 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 50 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

+50
glazedover
TheWrongReasons
emad0722
DMBFan
BowenAnderson
raekae
Mia_Leoni
california90
Norcalgal
Longhornfan
nikikass