SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Page 22 of 77 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 49 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 22 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by notarose Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:04 am

Rolly wrote:I wonder if we are taking it worse than he is? console Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 22 2292733854 I need a sympathy card or somethin'

He will be fine...

console
I'm feeling sorry for myself because I can't think of any reason to keep watching Nick's scenes. 
We know he's going to be trashed again by some of the guys.  
We know there will be SM/rag mag gloaters who just can't seem to get their teeth out of assigning ulterior motives to his actions.
The kissing scenes would just seem "ew" because although I do believe Kaitlyn has many great qualities, after seeing what she chose to post as a spoiler... well Nick's romantic & sensual worth deserve a likewise partner, don't you think. 
Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 22 2292733854  

Looking forward to RL Nicholas and his updates. Smiley 
Hmm, I wonder if this latest spoiler will fire up all the guys to post whatever they want on SM. I'm kinda thinking Ben H might get back together with his former heartbreak.

Last edited by notarose on Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 22 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by nutty1 Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:05 am

My only fear is that she decided to date them both and now this....for the world, and Nick, to see. I think we will have to watch his tweets the next few days.

Who knows....maybe he told her he wasn't in. Maybe he told her he thinks they are better at friends than a romantic couple. To me, that would be the perfect ending. But dang, I doubt that happens.

He still looks happy.....so far anyway.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:16 am

notarose wrote:***snipped*** ... although I do believe Kaitlyn has many great qualities, after seeing what she chose to post as a spoiler... well Nick's romantic & sensual worth deserve a likewise partner, don't you think. 
Looking forward to RL Nicholas and his updates. Smiley 
I agree, that's why I'm happy for him, to be able to have the chance to choose on his own, hopefully with all his senses, intuition, knowing all the facts and answers, before giving his heart away. But we'll be here to back him up. Hugesmile

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:20 am

Max64 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Max64 wrote:Thing that still boggles my mind is why, oh why was Nick allowed to tweet?  And if it  is true that Kaitlyn let him go at f2 what he tweeted then was true to what he was living at the time...  I just find it very strange
Yup, he was narrating all the time.
Only conclusion I can think of is that TPTB just don't care anymore. SM is part of the story.
While filming = Nick on SM telling us the story.
After filming = Kaitlyn on SM telling us the story.
What would be the point then of going through all the trouble trying to make this a foiled season, just to let Nick tweet what was happening as it was happening?  It just makes no sense to me.  If they didn't care they'd just hand over all the info to RS and be done with it.

I don't know....maybe they don't care. no idea
I think that maybe they don't care at all but we do because we see it as "reality" tv.
So the "reality" part needs to have the suspense part attached regarding the ending and that these characters are "real" people.

Maybe it is just like filming any kind of television show or movie to TPTB.
There are always going to be spoilers but TPTB don't care about that.
They only care about making a show and that is it.

They certainly never cared that airplane-gate-Nick was narrating while filming.
They didn't care that it was already spoiled that Kaitlyn was the Bette and photos were shown of her at sumo wrestling date.
They just kept on acting like none of it mattered.... perhaps because it doesn't. Not to them.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:50 am

You are all right, Nick is going to be fine.  If his article for Bustle about how to get over a break up is any indication, he is well on his way to recovering from this train wreck of a season.  

He vented a little.  I'm sure he told his family and friends what happened, got it off his chest.  He vented on SM...a little disguised but it's there.  "I'm all out of bubblegum..."

He lied a little.  Telling others that he is doing great with positive SM postings and glowing pictures of himself is a way to encourage his internal emotions to follow his external expression.  Saying "everything is cool" and that today has an "extreme chance of awesome" are ways to focus on what he wants to feel.  If he tells himself and others positive things enough, he will start to believe and actually feel that way again.  

He has taken some time for himself.  If his tan is any indication, he is doing great.  His SM postings support that he is spending time with family and friends, going out and having fun.  He even seems like he is enjoying the show viewing process a little more this time around.  (The positive support on SM has hopefully been encouraging this season.) He has even taken time for vacation. It looks like Sharleen and Andy were good for him.  

He has probably watched "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" and even told his dedicated SM followers, just to let us in on the secret.  A little bit of snarky humor goes a long way to heal the soul.  

Someone on this forum (can't remember who, sorry), recently asked what it would take for a dedicated Nick fan to believe that Kaitlyn did not chose Nick and I said that I would have to hear it from Kaitlyn's mouth directly.  The snapchat video is as close to that as I can imagine we will get prior to the actual ending of the show.  So I am at peace with the fact that Kaitlyn did not chose Nick.  I actually feel a little bad for her.  She missed out on an incredible guy.  But as she said, "It ended the way it should."  I wish her luck with Shawn and hope the best for them.  

And as for Nick, like we have all said, he will be just fine.  In fact, he will probably be much better off out of the bubble and killin' it in real life.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:09 am

:yes: :claphands yes Good Post I agree
I would like to add, that last year we were reading every tweet as a clue and as an indirect message to Bette10, this year it started the same with fans reading every single posting/tweet/pic/fave/like as a message/response to/for Kaitlyn and it didn't feel right ... his tweets were much more "direct" than last year, much more "honest" and sarcastic than a "play of words" of the previous season ... so I think it's time to say, that this year there has been no deceiving, no games, he's been straight forward with us, as much as he could be. He's given us clues that are undeniable, but our own wish for not losing hope was greater and that's on us. Still all good when it "ends good". Happy that is.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:14 am

^ Yup. Nick really was "all out of bubblegum". And just like he tweeted May 4th it was a #bubblebummer.

Will be interesting to see how he is edited this season and compare that to what he was tweeting.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:47 am

happygolucky wrote::yes: :claphands yes Good Post I agree
I would like to add, that last year we were reading every tweet as a clue and as an indirect message to Bette10, this year it started the same with fans reading every single posting/tweet/pic/fave/like as a message/response to/for Kaitlyn and it didn't feel right ... his tweets were much more "direct" than last year, much more "honest" and sarcastic than a "play of words" of the previous season ... so I think it's time to say, that this year there has been no deceiving, no games, he's been straight forward with us, as much as he could be. He's given us clues that are undeniable, but our own wish for not losing hope was greater and that's on us. Still all good when it "ends good". Happy that is.

:yes:  Agree he has been straight shooting all along. 
However, I don't think he ever gave a "clue" that would indicate he was or wasn't the final guy. He treaded masterfully in the land of ambiguity.  Even his latest IG posts were more about what an empowered woman is than a verification of his standing in the show. it seemed to be more a matter of using his window of opportunity to present ideas that would inspire people who ventured into his SM to reflect beyond the silliness of the show. 
And his looking tanned and rested just matches up with the SalesForce gathering in Hawaii that most of his work buddies posted pics of so there is a high probability he was with them but was unable to post specifically about it because of the show. 

I do think he has very much championed the importance of not living with regret which is also true to his nature I'm glad he did what he wanted and found his answer.. #livelikeEric

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:59 am

Oh my

Nick Viall @viallnicholas28
Memories happen without warning
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:02 pm

ElonM wrote:Oh my

Nick Viall @viallnicholas28
Memories happen without warning

cantstopl
More ambiguity. Loving it. 
A thousand times repeated - never boring in Nickland.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:06 pm

Got the complete poem? quote? Don't know what it is:

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 22 Colorado

http://myincrediblewebsite.com/colorado-memories-happen-without-warning/

It's some kind of Ode to Colorado

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:11 pm

He is really poetic what a man. Some day one lucky woman will win his heart complete and will be a bless lady.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 77 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 49 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

+50
glazedover
TheWrongReasons
emad0722
DMBFan
BowenAnderson
raekae
Mia_Leoni
california90
Norcalgal
Longhornfan
nikikass