SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Page 37 of 77 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 57 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 37 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by mysthelma Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:23 am

happydays wrote:Julie Berry commented on that pic:

"So symbolic... Gliding solo on the unpredictable subconscious waters of life."

Pretty deep hey? 
Julie seems like a super supportive friend to Nick. I'm ready to ship "Jick" post-show, because Nick deserves someone who is willing to stand up for him.

I agree quite a dee comment from JB. I have always liked her from survivor she is fun, silly, goofy and sexual but has depth. Her thoughts and post on love on SM and her love for RM Drake quotes tells me she is looking for depth when it comes to love. I find that she hasn't had a serious relationship after Jeff Probst.

In the end if she and Nick are meant to be it will happen. She gets him and is not afraid to show it on SM. She also does not just follow anyone from bachelor nation. She only follows a handful of bachelor nation peeps
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 37 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:46 am

AllAboutLove wrote:^ Haha. That is great! Nick would probably love that!

Pretty deep hey? .... Nick deserves someone who is willing to stand up for him.
Yes. That is deep. That's ultimately who I think Nick is, underneath his quirky, sarcastic, movie quotes, fun, silly, self. He's a deep soul. Too deep for this show. And on another level from those other guys (not to mention 6+ years older).

Just curious on your thoughts AAL --do you think he might be too deep for kaitlyn?

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:53 am

happydays wrote:

Pretty deep hey? .... Nick deserves someone who is willing to stand up for him.
Yes. That is deep. That's ultimately who I think Nick is, underneath his quirky, sarcastic, movie quotes, fun, silly, self. He's a deep soul. Too deep for this show. And on another level from those other guys (not to mention 6+ years older).

Just curious on your thoughts AAL --do you think he might be too deep for kaitlyn?

Hehehe without a doubt abso freaking lutely too deep for Kaitlyn. I like Kaitlyn and I see what Nick see in her, he gravitated towards her personality which brings out Nick fun, goofy and witty self. But to borrow from Ian the turd, Nick is multi dimensional, an enigma who he is a gift you unwrap for life
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:57 am

mysthelma wrote:
happydays wrote:

Hehehe without a doubt abso freaking lutely too deep for Kaitlyn. I like Kaitlyn and I see what Nick see in her, he gravitated towards her personality which brings out Nick fun, goofy and witty self. But to borrow from Ian the turd, Nick is multi dimensional, an enigma who he is a gift you unwrap for life

^^ HAHA love the quote! Yeah, as much as I love that Kaitlyn is just a ball of fun and I want to see Nick happy, everything happens for a reason and turned out well for Nick to not be engaged with K -- I'm not sure if they can be in sync day to day in the real world.

Despite that, I still believe that Nick was K's best shot at a successful relationship --I don't think the group of guys are necessarily the best guys for Kaitlyn

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:13 am

SueSt wrote:^^ I agree Nick deserves someone willing to stand up with and for him.    

I think if it was Julie, it would have been Julie, but whatever they had was not enough to keep him from pursuing K.  I think they must just be friends at this point.  

Also, for me, honestly, that comment is way too deep for twitter... maybe it's just a bit too deep (presumptive) period.

I agree with this, although I'm not sure if the post was presumptive or more tongue-in-cheek. I also do think if Nick really liked JB, he wouldn't have started talking to Kaitlyn. Maybe after the Chicago trip, they realized they were better as friends? Or that he doesn't want to leave Chicago/the midwest and she's happy in LA? Who knows and it's not really for us to worry about. If they end up back together post-show, then I will be happy for them, since she seem like a good person.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:40 am

kimberlyg wrote:
SueSt wrote:^^ I agree Nick deserves someone willing to stand up with and for him.    

I think if it was Julie, it would have been Julie, but whatever they had was not enough to keep him from pursuing K.  I think they must just be friends at this point.  

Also, for me, honestly, that comment is way too deep for twitter... maybe it's just a bit too deep (presumptive) period.

I agree with this, although I'm not sure if the post was presumptive or more tongue-in-cheek.  I also do think if Nick really liked JB, he wouldn't have started talking to Kaitlyn.  Maybe after the Chicago trip, they realized they were better as friends?  Or that he doesn't want to leave Chicago/the midwest and she's happy in LA?  Who knows and it's not really for us to worry about.  If they end up back together post-show, then I will be happy for them, since she seem like a good person.  

giggling   I'd say "tongue in cheek" given he could hardly be "solo" as someone else took the pic.  Plus her statement was somewhat akin to both Josh's & Ian's verbal diarrhea ... a lot of words but oddly not much sense. 

Nick has had a lot of people stand strong for him - both male & female. I do think friends cease to be viewed in terms of gender meaning no romantic intent exists.  I've heard arguments that men & women can never truly be friends however I have maintained friendships with males for a very long time. I suppose it can only happen if you believe it possible - frame of mind. The same applies to having same sex gay friends.  There is a mutual understand of the relationship being platonic and that understanding doesn't interfere with the value of the individual. 
Julie does appear to be a case of a date or two after which there was a mutual realization that the romantic desire wasn't there but they connect as people so it transitioned to a friendship.  With Kaitlyn, the opposite happened.  Their friendship was strong but provovcative so, as we were shown in NY, they litmus tested for physical attraction and that is the story currently unfolding.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:01 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

nick_viall28Current mood #family #camping #campingwithfamily.

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 37 11326671_721133394699072_200168427_n

If at all possible, I think that this is where Nick needs to retreat to every Monday night.

I don't know, so I will ask. Is Nick still tweeting during the live broadcast of the show every Monday night?

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:09 pm

oh my god

OH MY GOD!  :hearts love:

nick_viall28 Workout buddies #camping #viallsgocamping 3min
Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 37 11377635_1614676428809074_1875261990_n

What were ppl saying about some other guy's abs?

Because this guy does software and is not a personal trainer and Oh Myyyyy God!!

:girlfan :crazy dance: partytime summer wine :fanningfan eyedrool eyedrool
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:20 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:oh my god

OH MY GOD!  :hearts love:

nick_viall28 Workout buddies #camping #viallsgocamping 3min
Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 37 11377635_1614676428809074_1875261990_n

What were ppl saying about some other guy's abs?

Because this guy does software and is not a personal trainer and Oh Myyyyy God!!

:girlfan :crazy dance: partytime summer wine :fanningfan eyedrool eyedrool

Definitely worth unwrapping :uptonogood

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:22 pm

I'd want him to wear that hideous cardigan every day so that others can think, naaah, nothing going on there! Nothing better than a guy who can take his shirt off and boom! Hello abs!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:24 pm

Thanks for the present this morning. Quite a gift!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5308

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:25 pm

Just when I was feeling a little Nick weary! He is so much more ripped than last season. I love it.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 77 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 57 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

+50
glazedover
TheWrongReasons
emad0722
DMBFan
BowenAnderson
raekae
Mia_Leoni
california90
Norcalgal
Longhornfan
nikikass