SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Page 20 of 77 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 48 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 20 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:28 am

notarose wrote:I'm on team #Nicklooksbetterthanever and that glow is flowing from a great place. 
I think his story DID end the way it was supposed to and he can hardly wait to spill the beans. 

IMO the best story in town may be Nick's SM giggling
Someone is bringing out the best in him :yes: in RL.
Hopefully, he is keeping the best of him under cover and private with whomever it might be.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 20 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by notarose Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:41 am

Kashathediva wrote:
notarose wrote:I'm on team #Nicklooksbetterthanever and that glow is flowing from a great place. 
I think his story DID end the way it was supposed to and he can hardly wait to spill the beans. 

Hopefully, he is keeping the best of him under cover and private with whomever it might be.

cantstopl  Lucky woman yes

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:44 am

Lets just hope its not Jacklyn S giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:01 am

Max64 wrote:

Lets just hope its not Jacklyn S giggling

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 20 3806527698  I don't think it is but I also don't think it really matters.  He just looks like a happy camper so who ever is sharing his tent ...S'more s'more s'more

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:02 am

I think Jaclyn S does a lot of fiance stuff so I don't think it would be her if there was a her. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:15 am

So happy to have this thread!! Wonder if Nick will finally meet his forever after!! He gave it a shot 2 times now it's time to move on!!!
Maybe he found out what she is really like and he is happy he got kicked to the curb!!! giggling :yes:

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 20 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:25 am

Brill wrote:So happy to have this thread!! Wonder if Nick will finally meet his forever after!! He gave it a shot 2 times now it's time to move on!!!
Maybe he found out what she is really like and he is happy he got kicked to the curb!!! giggling :yes:

Spoiler about Nick having a HTD on the spoiled date doesn't seem likely. 
Tweeter saying he was in NY when he was supposed to be in Ireland. 
Hard to know what's true in this silly season. 
I doubt he proposed. He may have not even been in the FS. 

cantstopl  CH referred to him as "Hurricane Nick". A hurricane appears then departs rather quickly.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:34 am

[quote="notarose
Spoiler about Nick having a HTD on the spoiled date doesn't seem likely. 
Tweeter saying he was in NY when he was supposed to be in Ireland. 
Hard to know what's true in this silly season. 
I doubt he proposed. He may have not even been in the FS. 

cantstopl  CH referred to him as "Hurricane Nick". A hurricane appears then departs rather quickly.[/quote]

I really hope he did not get down on one knee and propose!! :fingersarecrossed

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 20 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:40 am

Just found out there is a way to transfer old stuff onto snapchat. Who knew no idea What the hay. 

Regardless, I just can't see Nick being so gosh darn happy If he proposed and was rejected. Illogical.  Plus lots of  Vialls continue to follow Kaitlyn on SM and Sara now follows the cause K. supports - Raw Beauty -  on IG.  IMO something important is still unknown.

Something good happened in his life. 
Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 20 2292733854  If this was a book I would be flipping to last page...for the first time ever!

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:54 am

I personally do think that RS's spoilers about Nick are correct and that he proposed. It reminds me of Jason, who said he was able to talk to Deanna afterwards and ask her every single question he ever had and he was able to get complete closure, realize that they weren't right for each other, and move on happily. I just feel like that's what happened with Nick! I think that he realized that they were too similar in a lot of ways and that they are better off as friends.

All I hope is that Kaitlyn treated him with dignity and respect (unlike a certain somebody else). I truly do think that she was falling for him, and not just stringing him along (again, unlike a certain somebody else). I think that Nick is pretty resilient, especially when it comes to love, and he's doing just fine.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:11 am

chasingpavements wrote:I personally do think that RS's spoilers about Nick are correct and that he proposed. It reminds me of Jason, who said he was able to talk to Deanna afterwards and ask her every single question he ever had and he was able to get complete closure, realize that they weren't right for each other, and move on happily. I just feel like that's what happened with Nick! I think that he realized that they were too similar in a lot of ways and that they are better off as friends.

All I hope is that Kaitlyn treated him with dignity and respect (unlike a certain somebody else). I truly do think that she was falling for him, and not just stringing him along (again, unlike a certain somebody else). I think that Nick is pretty resilient, especially when it comes to love, and he's doing just fine.

I think what you are suggesting would be very compassionate and the best of a bad situation. i agree they are similiar however having begun as friends, it makes it even odder that she would have him come to the proposal venue. 

It also doesn't fit that she would choose to post a bed scene at this time during airing. You can't accidentally post through an app. You have to load it into that app. Just doesn't happen. 
So, she loads images of herself and a guy who looks like/or is Shawn into snapchat instead of any other pic app? 
This doesn't benefit her in any way. She could have posted a couple pic cooking dinner or kissing on the cheek if she wanted to send out a spoiler. Or at least a pic of them cuddling on the bed.

This doesn't match the RS spoiler of her being alone so how much of RS's other info is off?

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:54 am

Go figure. Well TPTB should probably get over the plane thing with Nick last season as it seems Snapchat is a much more bigger concern for them now. The leads have screwed up two Bachelorette seasons in a row using Snapchat. On another note I am officially believing the opposite of whatever gut feeling I have about something. I do want to know what it is that has Nick looking so happy in pics right now. Since the cat is out of the bag I hope Nick can become less vague about whatever is going on in life to make him at least look very happy in pics.

Last edited by MonicaJM2001 on Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:49 am; edited 2 times in total

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 77 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 48 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

+50
glazedover
TheWrongReasons
emad0722
DMBFan
BowenAnderson
raekae
Mia_Leoni
california90
Norcalgal
Longhornfan
nikikass