SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Page 40 of 77 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 58 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

talent - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 40 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by notarose Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:35 pm

3rd clip shows a wee peek at their daytime 1-1 portion.
Aw, he says he's too serious and likes how she brings him fun.

http://irishfilmcritic.com/the-bachelorette-3-clips-in-dublin-for-monday-june-22/

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

talent - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 40 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by california90 Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:35 pm

Also what a cutie his sister is!! Aww..

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:44 pm

^^^
She is very lucky to have a great brother . I love how important his family is to him.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:16 pm

notarose wrote:3rd clip shows a wee peek at their daytime 1-1 portion.
Aw, he says he's too serious and likes how she brings him fun.

http://irishfilmcritic.com/the-bachelorette-3-clips-in-dublin-for-monday-june-22/

That clip is so cute. Nick's "dancing" laugh out loud.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:34 pm

ElonM wrote:Oh mercy!

Nick is hot.

beatingheart

Ditto, Wow. Just Wow.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:57 pm

I'll be curious as to whether one of the tabloids will publish this shirtless Nick pic.  
Reason: I don't recall which dad it was from this season who fired a few terse tweets to a tabloid that published a pic of himself with his child.  His point was that the tabloid didn't need to use pics with children, without permission, when other pics were available on his SM.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:14 pm

Nick updated his Twitter account bio profile. Love what he says and seems to be reaffirming that he works at salesforce.  :Nod: Love how he says he is okay with some people not liking him. Honestly, my heart breaks a bit for him. So much vitriol and dislike for someone that imho, deserves the complete opposite.

Nick Viall
@viallnicholas28
A life without Risk is a life filled with regret. My opinions are my own. Some like them.. some don't. Im ok with that. http://salesforce.com  sometimes tv

Took a s/shot but it won't upload
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:24 pm

I was sad for Nick last year, but this year he knew what he was getting into and he seems much better after.

It is hard to have people hate, but if you are genuine I think it often happens that way. I love salty Nick and the fact that he is who he is.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:29 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Nick updated his Twitter account bio profile. Love what he says and seems to be reaffirming that he works at salesforce.  :Nod: Love how he says he is okay with some people not liking him. Honestly, my heart breaks a bit for him. So much vitriol and dislike for someone that imho, deserves the complete opposite.

Nick Viall
@viallnicholas28
A life without Risk is a life filled with regret. My opinions are my own. Some like them.. some don't. Im ok with that. http://salesforce.com  

Took a s/shot but it won't upload

:claphands
He may be priming for Monday's epi and how he might respond...as an individual rather than a SalesForce employee? 

As to risk without regret and standing firm on one's own opinions/actions - making the world a better place, 1 step at a time. Smiley  I admire people who own their actions and who stand firm when those actions have no real bearing on the lives of others. The choices he & Kaitlyn made together are not for or about viewers.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:52 pm

GA made me a new avi...what do you think? I haven't seen it yet....oh my... giggling
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:54 pm

Rolly wrote:GA made me a new avi...what do you think? I haven't seen it yet....
I just may need to borrow that avi. My oh my! :fanningfan eyedrool Great job, GA! hearthumbsup
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:01 pm

Would it be wrong to post the photo of his abs - er, him, on every.single.page? and those arms. Just wow. seeing hearts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 77 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 58 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

+50
glazedover
TheWrongReasons
emad0722
DMBFan
BowenAnderson
raekae
Mia_Leoni
california90
Norcalgal
Longhornfan
nikikass