SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Page 77 of 77 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 75, 76, 77

View previous topic View next topic Go down

talent - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 77 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:24 pm

notarose wrote:Has anyone every been in such a polarizing position as our Nicholas? 
The only true win is for him to follow his heart without waivering and ignore/buffer himself against public opinion regardless of the outcome.

If he is with Kaitlyn, there will people who judge their authenticity. If his heart was broken, there will be people who will not believe it is broken. If he were to become the next TB, legions will say that everything he did on the show was fake because how could he recover so quickly. 
Nick returned to the show and I believe he was aware of the risk not only in terms of not being able to predict if the woman he cared about would join him in pursuing a relationship but also the high cost to his integrity... the way people would sully his intent, judge his physical appearance, laugh at his goofiness instead of recognize it as fun, and demean him for his sexual nature including ridiculous things I've read like him saying "I want to know all of you" is somehow lame. Every little thing he does is picked apart with tweezers under a microscope. 

Despite all the above, he did come on the show and he chose to be his vulnerable self. I celebrate the vulnerability it took for him to be himself, and the nerves of steel it takes to continue to be himself on SM as he relives a very important time in his life.

I always come to this thread to read your post, I love everyone of them. Nick is just genuine nough said. Who wants to believe him, believe him. Who does not believe a genuine guy too bad there problem not his.

Back to top Go down

talent - Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 77 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by sdmom Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:24 pm

This is what I like about Nick:
JJ Lane ‏@jjhlane 3h3 hours ago

Tonight @benhiggi and I will be at @HighlandTapDen for #TheBachelorette watch party...or as it is aka root against @viallnicholas28 night.

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28 3h3 hours ago Chicago, IL

@jjhlane @benhiggi @HighlandTapDen standard

Yup, everybody hates him and he gets it!
I like Nick because he understands he can't please everybody but he doesn't care as long as he's true to himself, give it all and no regrets. K may feel he's intense, but some woman will appreciate his intensity, his passion, his sincerity and his vulnerability. I hope Nick finds HER soon in the real life, not some tv show.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:33 pm

It was discussed in another thread, but some of the ways K is responding to her those who are not fans really does show the side of her that Ian had described. As a nick chick, I wouldn't want him to end up with somebody like this.
He will find his perfect match soon enough --but IA, not on a reality show

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:36 pm

Too bad a petition can't be started: Nick Chicks who want more for Nick: Say no to love on Reality TV.
I don't really consider myself a Nick Chick, but I would sign it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:50 pm

Thread will re open after West Coast airing.

Thread 15

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 77 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 75, 76, 77

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

+50
glazedover
TheWrongReasons
emad0722
DMBFan
BowenAnderson
raekae
Mia_Leoni
california90
Norcalgal
Longhornfan
nikikass