SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Page 42 of 77 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 59 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 42 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:54 pm

Nick has always been gorgeous IMO. You know if we were in a world that didn't have snapchatgate I would be speculating about the possibility of who took the photo. Alas we don't live in that world. I think Nick also would have presented better in the snapchat video in the role of half asleep, just woke up fiance of K than the actual fiance of K. Dude was looking rough. JMO

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 42 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by notarose Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:55 pm

happydays wrote:oh hai there nick  giggling
he really is the total package and a TOTAL BABE. Our boy continues to impress!

And honestly, he can do better than Kaitlyn. I hope he knows that

Now for that charity pic in his tighty whities...I'll be waiting patiently Smiley

I'm going to praise Kaitlyn up to this point in time because she has done some extraordinary things:
She stood up for Nick against the other guys and the viewers to defend 
1. the authenticity of why he came on the show and 
2. that their interest in each other was mutual and 
3. that she had no regrets about persuing that relationship and most likely he will be her lover on Monday, an occurrence that she has also defended in a straightforward manner.
All the above, she choose to do being very aware of how polarizing Nick's last season appearance was viewed by many. A lot of people have questioned his motives.  She has not. 
She also risked alienation: from her other guys and the public even though leads tend to want to please and be perceived positively not only as the lead but afterward as well as it affords them enforcements & opportunities.

She has been honest about previously being in contact with him and honest about wanting to give their relationship a chance. 

Who knows what happened over time.  no idea  To this point, at least, she has defended both his choice to be there and her choice to have him with her. 

Willing to risk in the face of adversity and loyalty are important attributes  Smiley

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:10 pm

notarose wrote:
happydays wrote:oh hai there nick  giggling
he really is the total package and a TOTAL BABE. Our boy continues to impress!

And honestly, he can do better than Kaitlyn. I hope he knows that

Now for that charity pic in his tighty whities...I'll be waiting patiently Smiley

I'm going to praise Kaitlyn up to this point in time because she has done some extraordinary things:
She stood up for Nick against the other guys and the viewers to defend 
1. the authenticity of why he came on the show and 
2. that their interest in each other was mutual and 
3. that she had no regrets about persuing that relationship and most likely he will be her lover on Monday, an occurrence that she has also defended in a straightforward manner.
All the above, she choose to do being very aware of how polarizing Nick's last season appearance was viewed by many. A lot of people have questioned his motives.  She has not. 
She also risked alienation: from her other guys and the public even though leads tend to want to please and be perceived positively not only as the lead but afterward as well as it affords them enforcements & opportunities.

She has been honest about previously being in contact with him and honest about wanting to give their relationship a chance. 

Who knows what happened over time.  no idea  To this point, at least, she has defended both his choice to be there and her choice to have him with her. 

Willing to risk in the face of adversity and loyalty are important attributes  Smiley

Oh yeah, when she is in a relationship I can definitely see her being ALL IN and invested which is great. IMO, like some have speculated on this thread, Nick might be a bit too deep for K -- but I'll guess we'll see how they interact soon enough.

Nick posted another pic on IG -- can someone bring it over? I'm definitely loving that scruffy beard!!

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:14 pm

25m
nick_viall28We camp... We selfie. #viallsgocamping #camping

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 42 11426451_863814843672773_1062146995_n

SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:24 pm

I love him with the beard, so cute.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:54 am

How can someone look at that face and not want to take him home and spend their life with him?
Nick has that perfect mix of adorable but masculine at the same time.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:41 am

Nick' IG
"Happy Father's Day to this big cat! Love you dad."
Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 42 <a href=Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 42 1DF19909-1DEE-486C-96FF-AE51939D4322_zpssbzf2dyt
To all "Nick Chicks":
Have a great day in celebration of great men Smiley ... fathers, husbands, lovers.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:47 am

notarose wrote:Nick' IG
"Happy Father's Day to this big cat! Love you dad."
Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 42 <a href=Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 42 1DF19909-1DEE-486C-96FF-AE51939D4322_zpssbzf2dyt
To all "Nick Chicks":
Have a great day in celebration of great men Smiley ... fathers, husbands, lovers.
awwww Love this! At the end of the day, Nick is just a family guy. Just love it.

Happy Father's day!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:51 am

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 42 <a href=Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 42 2133756F-C402-46FF-AB25-102FBAF8EB37_zpsnxfdc29e

Nick's Twitter:
 Happy Fathers Day to all the great dads out there. Especially this amazing one. Thanks for everything pops.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:52 am

Nick's dad has a pretty great body too from that pic! Must be in the genes yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:53 am

Or in the jeans.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:58 am

Kashathediva wrote:Or in the jeans.
cantstopl Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 42 3806527698 Too funny and true!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 77 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 59 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

+50
glazedover
TheWrongReasons
emad0722
DMBFan
BowenAnderson
raekae
Mia_Leoni
california90
Norcalgal
Longhornfan
nikikass