SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Page 49 of 77 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 63 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 49 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:59 am

kimberlyg wrote:BTW, I caught Kaitlyn on GMA.  She was way more "I Regret Nothing" than she was on the show, and called the guys out for not getting that the point of the show was for her to explore all of her relationships.  Makes me really wish Nick was F1, so they could be all "us against the world (except this thread...  and Ali)".
Yes I watched her too and posted in the media thread. She was very firm in stating she regrets nothing and that people, including the guys/F1, are forgetting what this show is about. It is interesting because she and Nick seem to share the same views on intimacy. Nick will be fine.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 49 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:29 am

I loved K and N's date last night, it was so realistic, reminded me of Des and Chris' date. I don't understand all the Nick hate on this board either, you might not care for someone but why the need to be so vicious? Mid season is usually when things get so divided and I usual stay in the fan threads.

I'm curious about the rings and the fact that Nick was still wearing his when he returned from filming.

Shawn seems a little immature to me with his possessiveness behavior, especially towards Nick. I'm sure some of it was amplified for the "story", but I'm not that impressed, get over it buddy.

I really like Nick, but the more I watch this season the less I think I'd want him to be her f1. I don't even really know if I can pin point exactly what it is.... but Kaitlyn is 30 years old and she seems so immature to me, though some of this opinion is based off her SM/Snapchats post show. To me it just seems as if Nick would "out grow" Kaityn.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:32 am

Yah it is quite hectic . Been a bit surprised by that.. even getting negative votes just for posting articles (not even an opinion) that mention Nick. Such a polarizing person has to be a real person, imo. Real is usually flawed and upfront and not many people like that. That being said, Nick seems to be handling his realness with tact on the show.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:33 am

That is how I am feeling to Max but on the other hand maybe he would have help her to grow up, and that they would have balance each other out.

Cant stand Shawn so no words.

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:58 am

Max64 wrote:I loved K and N's date last night, it was so realistic, reminded me of Des and Chris' date.     I don't understand all the Nick hate on this board either, you might not care for someone but why the need to be so vicious?  Mid season is usually when things get so divided and I usual stay in the fan threads.

I'm curious about the rings and the fact that Nick was still wearing his when he returned from filming.

Shawn seems a little immature to me with his possessiveness behavior, especially towards Nick.  I'm sure some of it was amplified for the "story", but I'm not that impressed, get over it buddy.  

I really like Nick, but the more I watch this season the less I think I'd want him to be her f1.  I don't even really know if I can pin point exactly what it is.... but Kaitlyn is 30 years old and she seems so immature to me, though some of this opinion is based off her SM/Snapchats post show.  To me it just seems as if Nick would "out grow" Kaityn.

Explained exactly what I've been feeling. I like Kaitlyn, but she does seem to have no direction in life.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:59 am

Even CH talking about how Nick was there for Kaitlyn...  yes Makes me think that this is still what Nick is doing - being there for Kaitlyn awwww Great friend, no matter what and selfless imo. :Nod:

Even though Nick wasn’t here last week, he was the first to be there for Kaitlyn after her difficult conversation with Ian. He had the group date rose, and of course that set the other guys off more than just a little bit — but hey, when you like someone and she’s hurting, you make it your business to get in there.
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/chris-harrison-bachelorette-blog-episode-6-122184541340.html
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:07 pm

I like Nick's twitter profile: "my opinions are my own. Some like them, some don't. I am ok with that". I think I will use it for my signature. I just don't understand if you don't like someone, why waste your energy and time posting negative stuff? I don't understand how someone can post all the inspirational quotes and still bash Nick? 
Anyway, I guess when it comes to our fav contestant, double standards are easily applied. I do wish Nick has family and friends supporting him. This is not easy for his family to take either, so if you are reading this thread, stay strong, Viall family!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:22 pm

As difficult as this season has been to watch, in terms of our man Nick, it has also reinforced the assumption that this guy will not "settle", and I applaud that practice. I do believe he is ready in a heartbeat to marry but also that he is prepared to do whatever he can to insure his bethroved is his forever.  That is worth the wait.  There is no guarantee but it pays to do the hard work in advance and be broken-hearted while dating instead of as a spouse. Mama Murray said the same and I agree. In reality, divorce rates are too high - so many broken hearts - and equally sad are the number of people who are dissatisfied in their marriages or cohabitations.

Nick has 1 married brother (to his high school sweetheart) and a recently married sister (Jessica - older by 2? years and married less than 1 year).  His sister Sara just got engaged. I'm not sure what her previous status was as the great pic of Nick being handed a rose is by her daughter Haley. I also know that both Jessica and Sara view an engagement as the point at which a wedding is planned.  Jessica married not long after her engagement and Sara is in the planning process according to her SM. I also know, from Nick's IG, that Chris & Mary had a 35th wedding anniversary 6 months ago.  Nick is 34.  Someone said Jessica is 36. Perhaps family history also plays a role in how the Viall children approach their quest for a "forever" person. I solidly believe that we are shaped by our personal love experiences and family/peer role models. Love as seen through mentorship. 

The problem with the "fairytale" formula of the show - or at least my long term problem with it - is that no one dates that many suitors simultaneously in RL.  No matter how much the lead attempts to compartmentalize, the show requires multiple kissing scenes with various contestants in romantic settings with soundtracked violins. I think this is a given for anyone going on the show, knowing that will happen and as a participant, knowing that s/he will also have to compartmentalize their own relationship and mentally block out the others as noise. After all, marriage for some is a cocoon in which love is nurtured within its own sanctuary.  Of course there are others who don't believe this and instead require outside approval.

IMO a key take away this epi, for Nick, was hearing that Kaitlyn also spent the night with Shawn. (We/he still don't/doesn't know the particulars to the bed scene with Jared in "show time").  I believe whoever mentioned it said Shawn's time happened on the 2nd group date. (Will have to listen back). This planted the seed of doubt for Nick based on the pan to his facial reaction. Would/should it not for anyone?  He has just come from being invited into her bedroom and being prompted by her to have sex. It was sex, not "making love", as they both had stated up to that point that they really liked each other. Consensual passion realized.  Now Nick has new info that I think he was surprised by.  Might he not process that as a dilution of his night with Kaitlyn? Special to him but less so to her?  We don't yet know the details of the Shawn and Jared dalliances.  Neither would he at this point in filming. IMO I think he put his trust in her and was prepared for her to kiss away however it will be interesting to see how this plays out into the next epi.  What does she say that makes him willing to stay for at least 1 more week?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:35 pm

Nick's Twitter 
Caption: Sending out love to all...

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 49 <a href=Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 49 0C8320BB-33A4-4474-90AA-52359AEAB65D_zpsee31dxru

We choose our state of mind :yes:

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:57 pm

Can someone please bring over a picture that cassielambert posted on her IG account this am. It is adorable with her, her little one, Nick and Kaitlyn. It was taken when they were on their date last night.

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 49 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:04 pm

Brill wrote:Can someone please bring over a picture that cassielambert posted on her IG account this am.  It is adorable with her, her little one, Nick and Kaitlyn.  It was taken when they were on their date last night.

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 49 <a href=Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 49 D992BB26-C2F7-4759-91C6-97FC4585CB56_zpsgr5qqws5

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:06 pm

I hadn't heard anything about Cassie lately. Has she been working since the baby was born?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 77 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 63 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

+50
glazedover
TheWrongReasons
emad0722
DMBFan
BowenAnderson
raekae
Mia_Leoni
california90
Norcalgal
Longhornfan
nikikass