SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Page 48 of 77 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 62 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 48 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:14 am

Didn't realize there was that much intense dislike for Nick across the board as well as on SM. Got 13 negative votes just from posts from last night's episode on me posting about Nick. Think I will stay here from now on. Just feels like the negative votes are like SM all over again with the negative votes on just posting one's opinion about a person on TV and based on that person alone not even the content (It's like "I hate suchnsuch" so down arrow). I guess I just have to laugh about it because Nick is such a divisive person that if one says something positive about him it is likely to draw dislike. Anyone else feel this way?

I guess I realize now that if it feels this difficult to defend someone I don't even personally know I couldn't imagine what Nick's family must go through. And this time they are going through it a second time. It must be very, very hard for them no matter how strong they are.  no idea  sad
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14 - Page 48 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:20 am

My favourite part of the episode was when Nick was comforting K. The way they talk to each other is so damn cute! His outfit was so cute and adorable with that bowtie for the rose ceremony as well!

It's disappointing to see all the hate -- he'll definitely see who his true friends and supporters are in this tough time. 
And whoever the lucky lady is out there for Nick, Nick will find someone who will be able to see through his negative publicity and opinions and stick by his side. She'll be a keeper and someone who Nick deserves.

Last edited by happydays on Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:30 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Didn't realize there was that much intense dislike for Nick across the board as well as on SM. Got 13 negative votes just from posts from last night's episode on me posting about Nick. Think I will stay here from now on. Just feels like the negative votes are like SM all over again with the negative votes on just posting one's opinion about a person on TV and based on that person alone not even the content (It's like "I hate suchnsuch" so down arrow). I guess I just have to laugh about it because Nick is such a divisive person that if one says something positive about him it is likely to draw dislike. Anyone else feel this way?

I guess I realize now that if it feels this difficult to defend someone I don't even personally know I couldn't imagine what Nick's family must go through. And this time they are going through it a second time. It must be very, very hard for them no matter how strong they are.  no idea  sad

Sorry for the double post but had to respond to this!
I really feel for Nick. Not only is he just completely putting himself out there, but he seems to be really falling in love with K and to see her call their off-screen time a f***ing mistake must be so tough. On top of that, all the negative press and opinions his family have to deal with, and if spoilers be correct (and I really hope not!), then going down on one knee and being completely humiliated on public television.

Even with that he is standing up for Kaitlyn. He really is an extraordinary man. It would be so easy to hate and resent K in his situation but instead he is taking the high road. That takes serious character.

It makes me uneasy reading all the bashing he gets. But in the end it'll make him stronger. He seems like a guy who really learns a lot from his past experiences, and he'll for sure learn something from this crazy one and it'll make him an even better human being. 

There is no black and white in this crazy world that is the bachelor. The whole concept is just inappropriate on so many levels, but it's awesome to have the Nick Chicks here to stick up for a guy who really has dedicated a lot of heart to this process. Definitely appreciate this refuge !!  Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:43 am

^ Definitely feel for Nick and all those getting hate. I couldn't do it in public like that... it has to affect a person on some level.

You posted when Nick was comforting K. That was such a sweet moment! It makes me think of what she said that she confided in him and he was a source of advice and guidance prior to her filming the show. It was like we got a little window into how Nick must have been a real friend to her and still seemed to be even with their intense connection they still had a friendship.

People magazine article is very kind towards Nick. http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-recap-kaitlyn-nick-sex-ian-leaves-season-11-episode-7?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:52 am

He really hasn't put a foot wrong in this episode (except for maybe the fact of going into too much detail in his guy chat, but he might have had to do that to explain his absence). I hope he didn't describe his time in her suite as 'intimate', but it did look spliced and diced and could be taken completely out of context.

I loved that People Mag article ^^. I'm looking forward to Jillian's, Ali's and Sharleen's blogs. Sharleen favourited Andi's tweet about kissing and telling, so something tells me it won't be too kind to Nick.

Anyhow, I hope he completely shuts off his SM for a week, it is definitely going to be a rocky couple of weeks ahead.

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:02 am

happydays wrote:He really hasn't put a foot wrong in this episode (except for maybe the fact of going into too much detail in his guy chat, but he might have had to do that to explain his absence). I hope he didn't describe his time in her suite as 'intimate', but it did look spliced and diced and could be taken completely out of context.

I loved that People Mag article ^^. I'm looking forward to Jillian's, Ali's and Sharleen's blogs. Sharleen favourited Andi's tweet about kissing and telling, so something tells me it won't be too kind to Nick.

Anyhow, I hope he completely shuts off his SM for a week, it is definitely going to be a rocky couple of weeks ahead.

He didn't kiss and tell though. They edited like he was going to, but he didn't.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:09 am

kimberlyg wrote:
happydays wrote:He really hasn't put a foot wrong in this episode (except for maybe the fact of going into too much detail in his guy chat, but he might have had to do that to explain his absence). I hope he didn't describe his time in her suite as 'intimate', but it did look spliced and diced and could be taken completely out of context.

He didn't kiss and tell though.  They edited like he was going to, but he didn't.

I think he actually tweeted out that he didn't kiss and tell, so glad to see that Smiley

Here it is:
Nick Viall ‏
[ltr]@viallnicholas28[/ltr]
  10h10 hours agoChicago, IL
If I kissed and told my guess is the mood of that group date would have been much much different #TheBachelorette #bachelorette

He also favourited these tweets:
Julie Hall ‏
[ltr]@ruhokie81[/ltr]
  6h6 hours ago
@viallnicholas28 obviously Andi has not buried the hatchet .
Graceanne Parks ‏
[ltr]@GraceanneParks[/ltr]
  27m27 minutes ago
@ruhokie81 @viallnicholas28 You can say that again! Neither has Josh, pretty sure they're both low key obsessed with Nick

Shots being fired!
Stay away from SM Nick!!

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:29 am

AllAboutLove wrote:^ Definitely feel for Nick and all those getting hate. I couldn't do it in public like that... it has to affect a person on some level.

You posted when Nick was comforting K. That was such a sweet moment! It makes me think of what she said that she confided in him and he was a source of advice and guidance prior to her filming the show. It was like we got a little window into how Nick must have been a real friend to her and still seemed to be even with their intense connection they still had a friendship.

People magazine article is very kind towards Nick. http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-recap-kaitlyn-nick-sex-ian-leaves-season-11-episode-7?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag

There have been other favourable articles in addition to this People one.  The vitriol comes largely from SM. 

Lots of sweetness from this epi.  :yes: The way he diffused her upset with Ian was so great: acknowledge her feelings, allowing her time to talk, then countering with things he valued about her. I also adored their walk through the pigeon minefield and, as stated above, the strength with which he lifted her with 1 arm up so she could watch the buskers. He looked adorably ridic dancing - happy nonetheless.  And their snippets of convo at the bar and at dinner were substantial.  He talked seriously and directly at the bar about his intentions and his foreplay talk at dinner was what a desired woman sometimes should hear. 
I think their physicality is very evident but so is the clarity of his ability to not waste words.  He is so much more invested and forthcoming this season. The whole date showed him as a playful man excited on so many levels. 
He is great as friend & lover. Smiley 

:yes:  He is incredibly strong.  A man following his conviction in an outstanding way. Agreed, it must be almost daunting for him and also those who love him (family/friends). The easy path would have been to post little on SM but instead he carries on as himself - silly movie references, inspiration quotes, some sharing of social issues that matter to him, pics of his life and those that he holds dear. Perhaps it's because he anchors his life to "the present" believing the past can be learned from but not changed.  In this way he will never been impoverished... just richer for having done what he intended to the best of his ability, and armed with that knowledge, he soldiers on.

Last edited by notarose on Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:31 am

If you will have a person enslaved, the first thing you must do is convince yourself that the person is subhuman. The second thing you have to do is convince your allies so you'll have some help, and the third and probably unkindest cut of all is to convince that person that he or she is subhuman and deserves it.
- Maya Angelou

I'm glad to see Nick standing up to all the hate.  He is his own man and a true inspiration.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:37 am

SueSt wrote:If you will have a person enslaved, the first thing you must do is convince yourself that the person is subhuman. The second thing you have to do is convince your allies so you'll have some help, and the third and probably unkindest cut of all is to convince that person that he or she is subhuman and deserves it.
- Maya Angelou

I'm glad to see Nick standing up to all the hate.  He is his own man and a true inspiration.
Love that quote by Maya Angelou. O/T: There is a similar Ted talk by Aaron Huey with the American Indians where the last stage of genocide is where TPTB see the decay of others that they have caused and say, oh shame, look at how those people are hurting themselves (and hold their hands up as if they are blameless).

It feels like Twitter/SM wars with these contestants and the show. It really cannot be healthy. Sometimes the only way to win is to not play the game. I hope Nick does that for his own sake - because it is a lose lose.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:47 am

^^AAL, I'm glad Nick is standing up for his beliefs.  
The slings are serious and deadly, he is within his rights.

ETA: Thanks for the link... very moving.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:55 am

AllAboutLove wrote:It feels like Twitter/SM wars with these contestants and the show. It really cannot be healthy. Sometimes the only way to win is to not play the game. I hope Nick does that for his own sake - because it is a lose lose.

IA. I'm wondering if Nick favorited the tweets about Josh/Andi because he really did think they all buried the hatchet and it was over and done with and now they're still being mean? I do think that some of the stuff might be hurtful and hard to ignore; especially if it's from people you thought you were cool with.

BTW, I caught Kaitlyn on GMA. She was way more "I Regret Nothing" than she was on the show, and called the guys out for not getting that the point of the show was for her to explore all of her relationships. Makes me really wish Nick was F1, so they could be all "us against the world (except this thread... and Ali)".

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 77 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 62 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - ***SLEUTHING - SPOILERS*** - Thread #14

+50
glazedover
TheWrongReasons
emad0722
DMBFan
BowenAnderson
raekae
Mia_Leoni
california90
Norcalgal
Longhornfan
nikikass